Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Growth Of A New Site.

#1   Sun Saber 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Ahh... why ask me? Ask somebody else!

Posted 24 March 2007 - 09:11 PM

I need help how to make a good website so many will join. I need suggestions and help how to do a good website.

If this topic is in the wrong forum please move it.

#2   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:50 AM

Moved. Look at some of the countless topics Wind Seer made in the Technology & Computers forum, and maybe something someone said before may help you.

If you want to make a good website, provide something that no one else has seen before. Do something unique. Make your website have some sort of value that makes the user want to visit it, otherwise, it's not worth anybody's time.

Ah, and be prepared to put in blood, sweat, tears, and money into it if you want to have any success. You get what you pay for, so don't shortcut with free hosts.

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic