Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tales Of The Golden Emblem: Till The End Of Time Here's an attempt at trying to make something funny.

#1   gsninja 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderator
    • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:33 AM

Funky title, eh? Well, despite it, this fan-fic will have nothing to do with a Golden Emblem. The reason for the title is the fact that the characters of Golden Sun(:The Lost Age), Fire Emblem 7-9, Tales of Symphonia/Abyss, and Star Ocean: Till the End of Time will all intertwine to make a comedy. If this manages to make it to June, I'll probably add Goddess of Dawn characters as well. If you don't know what I'm talking about, like why a certain character has a certain power or why characters interact with each other like they do, just ask.~ At the end of each episode, I'll give a brief description of each term introduced for the first time in this fan-fic that you probably don't know.

This fan-fic will be written mostly in a dialogue fashion.

Before I start, if any of you want, I'll add REAL GSSF MEMBERS into the story for little "sidequests" among installments. You'll be doing random things, so yeah.

Anywho, without further ado (Lol, rhyme), let's get this show on the road! =D This may not be too funny at first, but I promise it'll pick up. ;)

Episode One: Why is Weyard Flat?

<Onboard Quark's flagship Diplo. Fayt Leingod, Cliff Fittir, and others are talking on the bridge>

Fayt: You know, I've been wondering: Why did people call this part of the ship a bridge?

Maria: I don't know. And I don't really care much at the moment. Sheesh...

Fayt: Why? PMS?

Maria: *punches Fayt in the face*

Fayt: Ow, what was that for!?

Cliff: Hey, I see a new planet...and Christopher Columbus would be surprised about this one...

Fayt & Maria: Why?

<Albel Nox walks in>

Albel: Because it's FLAT, you friggin tards.

Fayt: ...Flat...? *looks out the window* HOLY CRAP!

Maria: Marietta, check the data on this planet!

Marietta: Yes ma'am! Let's see now...

<After a couple seconds, Marietta speaks again>

Marietta: This planet goes by the name of Weyard. It's an underdeveloped planet, so--

Cliff: Another one? My God, I though we would finally be done with these things. I'm tired just from staying in that backwater Elicoor II...

Fayt: Probably because you're too stupid to handle things without modern technology...

Cliff: HEY! I founded Quark! I wouldn't call me stupid...

Albel: I'm preoccupied with thinking why this Weyard is flat...

Maria: Is there anything else, Marietta?

Marietta: Yes, there certainly is. It seems that some of the inhabitants of Weyard can use a special power called Psynergy. Ooooh, sounds cool.

Albel: That must make up for living like it's the friggin 1600's...

Fayt: True. I mean, who the hell lives in straw-roof cottages anymore?

Cliff: You have a point. We're almost reaching the year 800 S.D., and these dudes are still living in A.D....

Albel: I wanna see what Psynergy's like.

Maria: Me too. Hey, Leiber!

Leiber: *sulking in a corner* W-What?

Maria: Tell everyone else in the ship to prepare for landing.

Leiber: Fine...I wish you would go out with me--

Maria: Just shut up and go tell everyone...

<Leiber leaves, shooting Fayt a disgusting look before leaving>

Fayt: Why'd he look at me like that? Did I do something to remind him how much more awesome I am than everyone else here?

Everyone on the bridge but Albel: ...

Albel: Do you want this sword up your butt, worm?

Fayt: No, I wanna know why Weyard is flat.

Cliff: Probably because it's being crushed under the weight of too many idiots.

Abel: Cliff, sometimes I wonder how a bumbling retard like you managed to found an big anit-Federation organization like Quark. Then again, you may be right...

Maria: You two sound ridiculous.

<Leiber comes back>

Leiber: So does Fayt's face.

Fayt: What did I do?

Maria: Leiber, do you want me to Scatter Beam you to death?

Leiber: Oh, so quick to defend Fayt!? Just go out with him, why don't you? He's obviously so much better than me. </sarcasm>

Fayt: True.

Maria: I...That is, I...I'm defending him because you're a whining emo who keeps trying to get what he can't have.

Leiber: I'M NOT AN EMO!!! *runs away crying, with a knife*

Albel: F***, he's lame...

Fayt: (If Maria's into me, I'll be awesomer than ever!)

Maria: Marietta, land this ship!

Marietta: Roger!

/To be continued\

-Bestiary-

Fayt Leingod: Main character of SO:TTEOT. He's 19 years old, comes from Earth, and attends college. He's a badass fighter, and probably shouldn't be pissed off. He has an uncanny ability to make friends with almost anyone he meets.

Cliff Fittir: A superhuman Klausian fighter, 34 years old, from the planet Klaus III. He founded the anti-Federation group Quark, which makes you think twice about if all he does is fight and and look for hot girls.

Maria Traydor: A girl from Earth, and the same age as Fayt. She became the leader of Quark when she helped destroy the Federation battleship Invincible, which would have pwn'd the Diplo hard otherwise.

Albel Nox: A 24 year old maniacal swordsman from Elicoor II. He was the leader of Airyglyph's (One of the countries on Elicoor II) three military branches, the Black Brigade. After many, many events, he joined up with Fayt's group, and fought with them ever since.

Marietta: The pilot and an important part of Diplo's crew. She helps with many things, and is in charge of teleporting people on and off the ship.

Leiber: A crew member of Diplo. He housed a big crush on Maria, but was jealous of Fayt because he and Maria seemed to share so much in common. In this fan-fic, nothing changed about that. =P

Quark: An anti-Federation organization Cliff founded.

Diplo: Quark's flagship. Would have been raped by the Invincible if Maria didn't help years ago.

Elicoor II: An underdeveloped planet that was a huge part in SO:TTEOT. It's technology is still stuck in medieval times.

SD: The time period that started in the year 2087 A.D.

#2   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 15 April 2007 - 03:47 AM

If you put many charaters from the different series you said this will really be good. And this first chapter isn't bad, but it didn't make a lot of sense to me because I've never played Star Ocean. Keep it up!

I'll keep reading this, but unfortunately I'll have to stop if you add GoD characters. I don't want to know any more of the characters before I play the game. Don't mind me though, add them if you wish.

#3   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 15 April 2007 - 01:00 PM

Well, I was thinking of probably not adding Goddess of Dawn characters. As a matter of fact, I'll probably just keep Star Ocean and Golden Sun characters in there, just to keep it simple and easier to understand for people who haven't played some of the games.

Next episode coming soon. ;)

#4   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Members
          • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 15 April 2007 - 03:16 PM

Woo! Pointless comedy spinoffs! Let's hope you don't take a 3 week break in the middle, like certain unnamed persons...>.>

#5   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:12 PM

Hehe, I'm not taking a 3 week break. Why? Cuz the next episode is being posted RIGHT NOW! >=O

Episode Two: Confrontation! Mt. Aleph and Fire Adept Garet!

<The ship has landed in the area near what used to be Vale>

Cliff: Wow. The scenery on this planet's pretty nice. Then again, it's probably untouched because Earth's and Klaus's technology have stretched to virtually every corner of the respective planet. I mean, the Statue of Liberty on Earth isn't even located in the ocean anymore...

Fayt: *walks out of the Diplo* You're right. It's actually pretty nice out here.

Maria: Yeah, except for the fact there's a site right there that looks pretty demolished. And is that the tip of a mountain?

Fayt: Sh**, that's crazy! But that golden light is purtty.

Maria: I wonder why there's a golden light...

Albel: Who cares? I wanna fight something.

Fayt: You always want to fight. do you get turned on by that or something?

Albel: No duh. Did that not occur to you in the year we've known each other? You're such a dumbass.

Fayt: At least I'm awesomer than you.

Albel: Why you--

???: HNGRAAAAAR! What are you guys doing here!?

Cliff: Who's that? And what the hell does "HNGRAAAAAR" mean?

???: My name is Garet. And that site happens to be my former hometown, Vale. It got destroyed several months ago...

Maria: ::gasp:: How horrible! I'm so sorry.

Cliff: Lol, it got owned.

Garet: 'Scuse me? Wanna get your ass kicked?

Cliff: I never get my ass kicked. Want me to kill you?

Garet: Bring it!

Cliff: I already brought it. I brought it, set it on the table, and opened it!

<Roger S. Huxley comes out of the ship>

Roger: Ooooh, ooooh, I wanna fight too!

Albel: Shut up, midget.

Garet: Oh yeah? I bet I can kill you with one blow!

Cliff: Try it, I bet I can beat your face into the ground in no time!

<While Cliff and Garet fight, Fayt and Nel Zelpher talk with each other near the wreck>

Nel: Hello, Fayt. How do you find this planet so far?

Fayt: I don't know. The only thing I do know is that it's got jumped-up idiots like the red-haired dude Cliff's fighting. And nice scenery.

Nel: I see...*looks at the many gravestones near Mt. Aleph's tip* Looking at these graves, it really makes you wonder, right?

Fayt: That we should probaby get away from this graveyard?

Nel: ...No, about the tragic things that can happen to people. It reminds me too much about the war that ended back home...War is so bad.

Fayt: War is bad?

Nel: Not only that, but we sometimes never pay attention to its victims. It's sad to think that we pay more attention to the people who get in your face than the people out fighting wars.

Fayt: Like the red haired freak?

Nel: ...I suppose...

<A tremor ensues, and Garet lis on the ground panting>

Garet: *breathing heavily* Geez, what are you? Your brute physical strength is insane...

Cliff: Well, I wouldn't call it brute...but I sure whooped your ass.

Roger: OMG that was so freakin awesome!!!

Maria: Cliff, back off. You shouldn't have fought Garet in the first place. We should get him to the nearest town! Fayt! check your quad scanner to see if there're any cities or towns nearby.

Fayt: there's a town called Vault nearest here. It'll take a day if we hurry.

Roger: Well, then LET'S GO!

Albel: Y'know, does the kid have ADHD or something?

Cliff: Actually, he does.

Nel: We know. Trust me, you should have been there when Roger tried to get a 22-year-old waitress into bed with him...but that was funny, even I have to admit.

Albel: That's just disturbing. On several levels.

Maria: Let's just get going and--

<A totally random bolt of lightning strikes nearby>

Cliff: *carrying Garet* The hell was that!?

Fayt: GOD?

Albel: I doubt it, numbnuts.

Nel: We should hurry up, or else it'll be trouble.

Maria: You mean like the time when Roger tried to to uppercut a chimera with his...er, nevermind.

/To be continued\

-Bestiary-

Nel Zelpher: A 23-year-old person from Elicoor II. She worked as a secret spy for her queen and was the leader of the kingdom's most prestigious branch, the Crimson Blade. Now, she is taking a long break (against her wishes) by traveling with Fayt and the others for their little adventure.

Roger S. Huxley: A very short 12-year-old boy from Elicoor II. He was the leader of a 3 man gang in a city on Elicoor II competing with another gang to prove who is a real man or not. He's just weird, though. Pretty active, too.

NOTE: I will be introducing all 10 party members from Star Ocean. I've already introduced 6 of them, so you'll only need to get to know 4 more of them. :)

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic