• You cannot reply to this topic

The Official "skins Are Bugged" Thread

#1   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderator
    • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:43 PM

I dunno how helpful this will actually be, but with the forums upgraded the skins are a little messed. (as Max noted in the forum news update) So, report any skin bugs here.

The bugs I found are in the Mercury Skin, I don't know if they apply to the other skins, someone get back to me on that. Here are the ones that I found:

I don't know if this one is an actual bug or just something on Max's decision, but the PM button underneath the user sidebar next to the report button in the posts is gone. This wasn't a bug. You can click on a user name and choose to PM someone from the drop-down menu.

The New Topic screen. The interface is really screwed up! The buttons don't seem to work. I have to use... BBCode! *whimpers*

I don't think this is a skin bug per se, but for some reason when I tried to post this topic the "enter" button doesn't create breaks for my paragraphs. I had to use < br> to make a break instead.

GSSF v2 skin doesn't have a "Quick Edit" button when editting posts. The Mercury Skin (and probably the other skin's) has a Quick Edit button but it doesn't work. Uh, it fixed itself?

#2   Eugine 

• Master Adept
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:05 PM

While viewing someone's profile, when I click topics/posts/etc I get the site error saying this page doesn't exist in the bottom.
      It dissapears very quickly though ^^

#3   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
        • Group: Veterans
        • Interests:.5% per annum.
        • AKA Spam King

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:08 PM

Is it just me or do scrollwheels no longer work?

#4   Max 

• Administrator
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Admin

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:34 AM

I'm aware of the bugs on the old elemental skins and will be addressing them later this week when I have some more time to work on them.

For the paragraph breaks: you have to do a double line break (leave two empty lines between paragraphs) to get the same effect. I'm not sure why this happens, I'll look into it.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic