Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

His Reasoning A Tales of the Abyss Fanfic

#1   Xelina 

• Berserker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Anime: Trinity Blood, Bleach, and Samurai Champloo.<br />Manga: Xxx Holic, X/ 1999, and Dragon Knights<br />Game: Final Fantasy VII, .Hack GU, KH II, [b]Tales of the Abyss[/b]<br />---------------------<br />Favorite Characters: Sephiroth, Vincent, Leon/Squall, [b]JADE CURTISS[/b]<br />Favorite Online Game: RO<br />Favorite Colors: Blue, Purple, Black, Green<br />Favoirte Music: J-pop, Rock, Metal, J-rock, Pop.<br />Favorite all time artist: CLAMP<br />Favorite Band: System of a Down<br />Favorite Song: Kiss by a Rose, Sail (sp?)<br />Favorite Food: Chocolate<br />Favorite Word: Pie<br />---------------------<br />Total RPC: 5<br /><br />Names of RPC:<br /><br />Yuki Shadow (F)<br />Fay W. Sabakura (M)<br />Black Cat (F)<br />White Cat (M)<br />Fionn (M)

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:32 PM

TITLE: His Reasoning
    RATING: PG
    GAME: Tales of the Abyss
    COUPLE(S): None
    CHARACTER: Jade-centeric with Guy and Anise on the side.
    COMMENTS: It is my first fanfic ever so please comment... oh and I know it is filled with grammer mistakes so tell me if you find any. This is UN-BETAED. biggrin.gif

*[Start]:._______________________________________________

I was the father figure in their eyes. Even a man with a lesser intellect can tell that by the way they listen to me, despite mine punts and jabs. I was their brain, the man who plans their moves for the group survival in their daily adventure. With all that have been considered, I am sure a normal man would be satisfied with what I have, but since when I was ever ‘normal’? Because of that, I felt no guilt as I pushed them harder, testing their limits, drawing their patience thinner and thinner, grinding on their nerves until it was in fine powders. I know it is a horrible habit that I need to get rid of, but I never seem to have the will to kick such habit out. It was never my fault, oh no, never, but this group of people has this big neon sign upon their head, asking-no, begging me- to push their buttons. Maybe is because this group of people is sensitive, or because they have many problems or just simply too many pigtails to yank on, something is making me, forcing me, to drive this group crazy. Their reactions to my punts are the sunshine upon mine heart, filling me full of this bubbling feeling. It was not happiness, nor was it glee, but a feeling of victory as they slowly began to realize they can never out argue me.

A prime example of such time would be now as one of group suggested they handed the reports over to the military instead of directly to Emperor Peony. Oh no, I would have agreed whole heartedly, but that was in the past, now I has no fear of being stuck with doing 'it' because I has the official rappig walker right besides me.

“I would agree, but then Peony would never get to read the report which I spent countless hours on.� I replied smoothly as I stroll along side the great white marble buildings.

“Why would that be?� The clueless red-hair peeped in.

“Guy? Why don’t you explain?� I asked as I pushed my glasses back up.

“Me? Why aren’t I surprised?� grumbled the rappig-walker, “One guess, ever wonder what are the white things which Peony’s rappigs eat? Well now you know.�

I can see their shock faces even without looking directly at them. “Now you see why I’ll have to hand it to him personally rather then through the military?�

“Why? Can’t we just give to one of his advisors?� Grumbled Guy.

“Haven’t I told you? He’ll never listen to the report whole-heartedly. It’ll just go in one ear and out the other.� I signed, “besides, I worked so hard on it... and also, Peony would be so happy to know that his darling rappig-walker is save and sound.�

Guy visibly filched at his title. “Fine, fine,� He mutters in defeat as he looks at the looming castle ahead with dread.

I smiled, “I’m glad we are able to understand each other...�

“Oh, you are so evil Colonel~<3", Anise giggled.

“Oh, I’m not evil, just very good at persuading people to see my viewpoint.� I walked on. Just a few more steps until we enter castle ground.

“Really? Well I’m sure you are a true gentlemen then. You won’t make a cute and adorable me to do something as horrible as taking care of rappigs right?� She asked with a smile.

“Well that really depends on the situation... Oh look, we are here.� I replied as I stopped near double iron door. “Shall we?�

“Booooooooooo~� Replied Anise as she skipped pass me, “But I’m sure Peony won’t let me Because, unlike you, he had a true gentleman’s heart I bet he can see the true woman in me despite my age and appearance.�

“We’ll see, we’ll see.� Was my only reply.

As we walked into the audience chamber I can not help but to smirk, if that is what truly what Anise expect out of me then I shouldn’t disappoint her shouldn’t I?

*[End]:.____________________________________________________

Comments? Like? so-so? Hate?

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • You cannot reply to this topic