Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Final Fantasy V So nostalgic...

#1   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:03 PM

Anyways here's the topic where you can discuss Final Fantasy V. I am lovin this game so far. At first i wa put off with the graphics but now I am use to it. The RPG element is was is really pulling me into this game. Awesome stuff. By the way this is my first FF handheld game, so don't be alarmed if I sound like a new too the FF series.

Anyways, to anyone who is playing this game, how am I suppose to use the world map? I mean this thing would seriously come in handy because sometimes I get lost. this is my first FF game and I am liking the story plot in this one though somethings were pretty predictable. Great game so far. Reminds me of Golden Sun.

#2   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
      • AKA Me111

Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:18 PM

Which plot is used in FFV? I can't remember.
      I'm more excited about FFVI finally being released here on Friday. It's always been seen as the best before VII.

#3   Folcon 

• Master Adept
        • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
        • AKA escout

Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:49 PM

The general plot is, meteors crash to earth and a bunch of **** happens. Hero learns meets princess and an old man. They go to the Wind Shrine where princess's father went. They find him injured, I think, and fight a monster at the shrine to try and save the crystal tha is housed there. Monster dies, crystal shatters. Fragments unlock first character classes. Party goes out to protect other crystals and is joined by a pirate. Now you got to save the crystals from being destroyed and unleashing some unspeakable evil. That is a rough summery of the beggining and plot of the story.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic