Ipod Wizard Customize your Ipod

#1   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
    • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:14 PM

I recently found a websitethat lets you download a tool to customize your ipod. You can change the font, theme and even background of your Ipod. I took a few screen shots of what my Ipod looked like after I got done, and I'm amazed at what you can do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/lightningstar/misc%20photography/Img_0244.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v449/lightningstar/misc%20photography/Img_0245.jpg
    (If you can't tell, the pause button up at the top of the screen and the diamond on the progress bar are purple, not the standard blue and the battery meter is white, not green. I changed almost all of the standard icons.)

The webiste is here.

The program got a little confusing at first, but they have a help page, and if that doesn't work the forums do well in instructing you how to use the program. Heck, I'm not a computer programmer or guru, so if I could figure it out, you can too. I've yet to figure out how to change the font, but I just got the program today, so I plan on spending a little while on figuring it out. I'll let you guys know if I do.

#2   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
      • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
      • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:25 AM

I think I'll pass this onto my friends who have iPods, as I only have a SanDisk Sansa.

#3   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 21 August 2007 - 02:37 PM

I hate that the only iPods that don't work with iPod Wizard are the 2nd generation Nanos. And who has a 2nd generation Nano? Me. D=

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic