Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Verizon Fios I hear its good...

#1   Kwesi 

• Knight
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Varsity Track and Field, Soccer, Maple Story, Chillin with my homies....etc.

Posted 19 August 2007 - 08:47 PM

So I am getting Verizon Fios installed in my house on tuesday, I am getting the Triple Play plan. The Internet, T.V. , and Phone service. I am wondering if anyone has this and I want to know how good it is. I was only really into it for that free wireless router so I can hit that WiFi on my Ds lite and when i get my Wii. But now I hear the speed is mad good and the quality of the T.V. is great as well. Anyone have any opinions on this or anything they can tell me about this stuff?

#2   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
      • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:59 AM

Well all I can say, is that we got a triple play service from Donobi (fiber optics ISP), and for about a year, the price was low, and stayed that way. But after a while, the price began to rise. So if you got this at a low price, you should expect it to rise after a while.
      We still have the internet service, which I'm in love with because of it's speed (I think we get somewhere between 40 and 60mbps, but my PC is old, so we only get 28mbp), but the TV service got too expensive, and we found a better phone service at around that time as well. But if anyone here doesn't have a fiber optic connection, get it. It's faster than anything out there, and usually it doesn't cost much more, if not less, than a standard ethernet, cable, or DSL connection.

#3   Kwesi 

• Knight
      • PipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Varsity Track and Field, Soccer, Maple Story, Chillin with my homies....etc.

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:32 PM

Lol I had to get the installation date pushed down so I am getting it tommorrow. I don't think it's that expensive and it looks like its a fixed amount because we are getting the triple play as well.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic