• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gs3 Rumblings And Site Progress

#1   Max 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 13 October 2007 - 12:42 PM

For those of you who have not yet heard, there was an interview done by GameInformer with Camelot, the creators of Golden Sun. You can find the link with discussion here, but the gist is that Camelot and Nintendo would both like to make another Golden Sun game, but Camelot does not have the resources currently to work on it. This basically just further confirms what we have known for a long time, but you might find the rest of the interview interesting or enlightening.

On the website front, I've been trying to get things rolling again with the revamp project. There are currently a few major parts of the Data Entry component that really need to be finished, and then I'll basically be able to launch the site within a week or two of Data Entry finalization and verification. At my current rate, it will take several weeks before I finish data entry, which prevents me from working on the actual site design and presentation. I really could use some help from a few individuals, so please PM, IM, or email me if you have some time and are willing to help out.

#2   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Video Games & Hentai
      • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:03 PM

You can't deny it, I was first man!

I'd like to help out but seriously I have no spare time. This is evident in the fact that I can barely find time to regularly visit these forums any more. Giving ideas and opinions I can do, but anything more than that is unrealistic.

#3   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
        • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
        • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 14 October 2007 - 01:53 AM

Well, I seem to have more time on my hands than I thought I would, and I should be getting the chance to reformat our PC's drives soon (it's been running really slow), so I can give data entree another shot.

Sorry about last time though. The sheer amount of data that I had to enter was a tad overwhelming. >_o I can do something smaller though, presumeing that my previous assignment got completed by someone else already.

#4   Max 

• Administrator
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Admin

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:30 AM

You were doing enemies, correct? I ended up doing a large amount of the data entry programmatically, but you still need to go in and enter locations, psynergies, and drops. See your thread in the Contributor's Zone for more info.

#5   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:30 PM

I was just about to make a comment about that interview. Nice to see that you're all still interested with GS.

What got me about the interview is that Nintendo has been asking Camelot to make a GS3 yet they just haven't gotten around to making it. WTF?!?! Does Camelot understand what they had with GS series? THe music, the good story telling, the interesting battle/dungeon crawling adventure were your psyenergy attacks can be used outside and inside of battle?!?! *Takes a deep breath* I'm dumbfounded.

#6   Nosferatu 

• Master Adept
              • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:54 PM

Well, any news about GS3 is good news I guess. So it's essentially confirmed, but itsn't started?

Thank the maker for small miracles. I have a new game to look forward to (hopefully) next year!

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic