• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 vs. Call of Duty

#1   slomz 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:54 PM

Beacuase RSV2 came out today I would like to know what people think of it if they have played it. I have COD4, but would like to know which one you thought is better. Is it worth $60?

#2   Caael 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:46 PM

xbox360forums.com

Me and Darksword are the only people who own a 360 on this forum that I know of, and I have none of those games :P

Probably not the best thing to ask on a forum full of nintendo fanboys.

#3   slomz 

• Squire
      • Pip

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:03 AM

Haha, I had a Wii but I found it DISAPPOINTING...............
        Spoiler

#4   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
          • Group: Moderator
          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:09 AM

Caael, Blink, and Nosferatu own 360s.

I haven't been blown away by the Wii yet, but I wouldn't say it's disappointed either.

Anyway, I don't know anything about RSV but I wasn't satisfied with Call of Duty 4; I liked Crysis and BioShock better. But I'm not really a shooter junkie. Online modes only keep my attention and patience for so long.

#5   Nemphtis 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Video Games & Hentai
            • AKA Anubis or Anu-chan

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:41 PM

View PostCaael, on Mar 20 2008, 08:46 PM, said:

xbox360forums.com

Me and Darksword are the only people who own a 360 on this forum that I know of, and I have none of those games :P

Probably not the best thing to ask on a forum full of nintendo fanboys.

Wrong *****, I've owned an Xbox and a 360 since launch and have been running a clan for the online service shortly after Xbox Live went up.

As for Vegas 2 versus COD4, this is one stupid ass question. Vegas 2 is basically an expansion pack, it's exactly like Vegas except new levels and weapons. People like me who played the original to death only find a major difference in the new 'sprint' feature and the ACES system. Now compare this in contrast with COD4, the only game (aside from Gears of War) to pass Halo as the most played Xbox Live game on several occasions.

What you're asking here is basically the idiot equivilent of Grand Theft Auto versus Saints Row. Both are big games, but one is obviously much more of a heavy weight compared to the other. As I mentioned, I run a clan on Xbox Live. Naturally, a big question is whether or not we should move from COD4 to V2 as our next clan game, but at the moment we don't see anything new in V2 and all of us have already played V1 to death so we're pretty sick of it at this point.

#6   slomz 

• Squire
            • Pip

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:01 AM

View PostNemphtis, on Mar 26 2008, 01:41 PM, said:

Wrong *****, I've owned an Xbox and a 360 since launch and have been running a clan for the online service shortly after Xbox Live went up.

As for Vegas 2 versus COD4, this is one stupid ass question. Vegas 2 is basically an expansion pack, it's exactly like Vegas except new levels and weapons. People like me who played the original to death only find a major difference in the new 'sprint' feature and the ACES system. Now compare this in contrast with COD4, the only game (aside from Gears of War) to pass Halo as the most played Xbox Live game on several occasions.

What you're asking here is basically the idiot equivilent of Grand Theft Auto versus Saints Row. Both are big games, but one is obviously much more of a heavy weight compared to the other. As I mentioned, I run a clan on Xbox Live. Naturally, a big question is whether or not we should move from COD4 to V2 as our next clan game, but at the moment we don't see anything new in V2 and all of us have already played V1 to death so we're pretty sick of it at this point.

Ah you should relax. I have never played V1 before. I just have heard mixed reviews and was wanting to know from more people.

#7   Caael 

• Master Adept
                • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:25 PM

I didn't like the demo for the original R6 because it's too realistic :) I like games where you can plow through hordes of enemies as a one man army, not a game where you get shot 3 times and you die.

Page 1 of 1
                • You cannot start a new topic
                • You cannot reply to this topic