Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Persona 4 It's oh so rad! 8D

#1   Xelina 

• Berserker
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Anime: Trinity Blood, Bleach, and Samurai Champloo.<br />Manga: Xxx Holic, X/ 1999, and Dragon Knights<br />Game: Final Fantasy VII, .Hack GU, KH II, [b]Tales of the Abyss[/b]<br />---------------------<br />Favorite Characters: Sephiroth, Vincent, Leon/Squall, [b]JADE CURTISS[/b]<br />Favorite Online Game: RO<br />Favorite Colors: Blue, Purple, Black, Green<br />Favoirte Music: J-pop, Rock, Metal, J-rock, Pop.<br />Favorite all time artist: CLAMP<br />Favorite Band: System of a Down<br />Favorite Song: Kiss by a Rose, Sail (sp?)<br />Favorite Food: Chocolate<br />Favorite Word: Pie<br />---------------------<br />Total RPC: 5<br /><br />Names of RPC:<br /><br />Yuki Shadow (F)<br />Fay W. Sabakura (M)<br />Black Cat (F)<br />White Cat (M)<br />Fionn (M)

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:18 PM

So Persona 4 takes place two years after Persona 3. It has a whole new cast, and it is base around murder, kidnaps and strangely a TV. Remember how in the old days, when people called the TV 'The Devil's Box'? Well this game is gonna take that into a whole new level!

This game had its funnies and it's quirks, with superb voice actors and great improved battle system from Persona 3. Yes yes, you are still be able to be a man-whore and date all the girls at the same time (eight-timing, is it possible in real life?!), with out suffering any major consequences. But now you got the chance for being just friends with the gals as well. Though quite sorry for all the fan girls out there. You still can't date the boys. (But there are some hits of it as well in the game).

Either way, this RPG pack quite a punch for being one of the last games released on the good old PS2. I am currently playing it and I am enjoying myself throughly with it.

So anyone else wants it? Cause I highly recommend you to buy it. It's a fun game for the good ol' PS2. C:

#2   Shikonaurum 

• Lord
    • PipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Slacking, the intarweb, gaming, sleeping. The likes.

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:21 PM

Bought it! Still need to actually open P3 FES and play that, though. >_>

Which means I probably won't open this until, what, July?

#3   Xelina 

• Berserker
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:Anime: Trinity Blood, Bleach, and Samurai Champloo.<br />Manga: Xxx Holic, X/ 1999, and Dragon Knights<br />Game: Final Fantasy VII, .Hack GU, KH II, [b]Tales of the Abyss[/b]<br />---------------------<br />Favorite Characters: Sephiroth, Vincent, Leon/Squall, [b]JADE CURTISS[/b]<br />Favorite Online Game: RO<br />Favorite Colors: Blue, Purple, Black, Green<br />Favoirte Music: J-pop, Rock, Metal, J-rock, Pop.<br />Favorite all time artist: CLAMP<br />Favorite Band: System of a Down<br />Favorite Song: Kiss by a Rose, Sail (sp?)<br />Favorite Food: Chocolate<br />Favorite Word: Pie<br />---------------------<br />Total RPC: 5<br /><br />Names of RPC:<br /><br />Yuki Shadow (F)<br />Fay W. Sabakura (M)<br />Black Cat (F)<br />White Cat (M)<br />Fionn (M)

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:29 PM

Ooo! Tough choice. But hey! At least you have it. :P

#4   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans
          • Interests:.5% per annum.
          • AKA Spam King

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:31 PM

The game got even higher ratings than 3, so I'll probably get myself a copy if FES turns out to be good. Which it is so far. :0

#5   Xelina 

• Berserker
          • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

You should! Persona 4 is not a major disappointment. It is fill with awesome sauce. They improved a lot from Persona 3. I still wish I could have played FES, but it sold out in my area. ;A;

#6   Ironsight 

• Loose cannon Cop with nothing to lose
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • AKA Darksword

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

Sounds interesting. But I've never played any of the Persona games before and I'm all out of money.

#7   Xelina 

• Berserker
              • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:39 PM

Ask it for your birthday? Ouch, well I think someone had upload their play of the game now on youtube. Check those out? XD;

#8   Shikonaurum 

• Lord
                • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:48 PM

As an advertisement or just for watching the story? XD

My friend told me to go watch the Metal Gear Solid playthroughs all the way through just to get the story. ... Never took him up on that. And that's the only reason I ask. >>

#9   Xelina 

• Berserker
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:08 AM

Just to get the story, since you don't have the money to buy it yourself. XD;

#10   Shikonaurum 

• Lord
                    • PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:12 AM

XD Is the story that worth it, to sit in front of a YouTube screen?

#11   Xelina 

• Berserker
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:50 AM

Yes, it got a big plot twist near the end. >D

#12   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
                        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                          • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
                          • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:03 PM

Note to self

*Finish MGS4*

plot twists are fun.

#13   Fury 

• Lord
                          • PipPipPipPip
                            • Interests:Full Metal Alchemist<br /><br />Final Fantasy<br /><br />Fire Emblem<br /><br />Golden Sun<br /><br />Maybe drawing<br />(not that good)<br /><br />Naruto<br /><br />Bleach<br /><br />Ice cream<br /><br />Rocky I, II, III, IV, &amp; V
                            • AKA EarthAdept

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:19 AM

Is it better than P3?

#14   Sephiroth 

• Knight
                            • PipPip
                              • AKA Neophyte

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:24 AM

Never picked up 3 or FES but 4 is [bleep]ing pure pwnage. Get it.

Page 1 of 1
                              • You cannot start a new topic
                              • You cannot reply to this topic