Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

'New'Information on Camelot's site Anybody who can read japanese...?

#1   Kaj 

• Knight
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:57 AM

I'm not sure this has been posted somwhere else already, excuse me if so.

I've been checking the camelot website for the last couple of days to check whether there was any new info about GSDS. The first few days after the E3 announcement, I couldn't find anything on the site, but when I checked a couple of minutes ago, I saw an article in Japanese. Unfortunately, I can't read it and I don't know if any of you can. It seems like the article gives us some more info on what we now know though; it's quite long compared to the few lines of text at nintendo.com about 'descendants, new dawn, 2010' etcetera.

See for yourself at Camelot's site here...

#2   Nosferatu 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Stuff.

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:07 AM

Extremely rough translation, ala Opera.

You cannot say details yet, but everyone we burn with infrequent RPG in any case. When private thing is said, 'it is painful,' is. 'As for the scenario of RPG so being serious that?' freshly the [bibi] [tsu] [te] it is.

As for having expected to world wide, you were moved by sufficiently with the media tour to America of last year. From the people of 20 media, 'the way of the freak of plain gauze inning fourth' and 'the golden sun' and, talking the thinking where is hot to the continuation, those where preparedness is decided with the feeling that 'the or more of this cannot escape', were March of last year thing. When (well, it is the truth, also the Nintendo Co. people are you speak but) in year-end party of that end of year 'RPG do the next with spirit and the paste of the liquor,' 'we would like to make the golden sun or, the [a]!'Like ....... The method of rising staff all it is not odd and 'everyone, RPG would like to make after all, it is, that' it was something which can be made to realize. While doing other thing, there was also a actuality that some person of the member the core which gets together with RPG production went away, and, the company internal most staffs 'the plain gauze inning fourth' 'golden sun' are to like. The fact that above this it is not made wait is very to be the same to the company internal production staffs.

The [ke] doing also the time when release of the game is little, it is not the meaning which played, we having tackled with the varieties funny thing, as for that the fact that with that it keeps becoming actual from this you think. But freshly 'is the basis of [kiyamerotsuto] after all RPG, that' being made to realize, it is. 'Make wait it did truly in the people of the fan of RPG of our company, that' only you say. Until now makes wait the amount which is done thinks that only you answer with interest of the game. Meaning excessive big thing, expectation increases and the fact that the hurdle above this rises is to like to avoid, but ....... ('The way of the golden sun' of the European-American fan and 'the freak to of plain gauze inning fourth III' '[shiyainingu] the [horiiaku]' becoming truly enormous thing, it increases. )

In order to become the title which exceeds the expectation of everyone, to persevere, because it increases, we ask warm encouragement may.

Hironori Takahashi Representative President

#3   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • Interests:.5% per annum.
        • AKA Spam King

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:53 AM

The only thing I could really extract from that is that they're going to be making it under the original development team. Which is a plus, I guess.

Google translation for the hell of it:

For further information SEMASEN is still just a long time RPG fire and all that. I am private, and that's painful. The RPG is the scenario, so we were very BIBI again.

We hope that our world-wide is fully felt in the media tour to the U.S. last year. How's about 20 people from the media, and the SHAININGUFOSU DENSAN first goal and the freaks, the passion to tell the sequel, I can not escape, it was decided to prepare in the sense that That was in March last year. (Oh, and Nintendo for the fact we had a talk with) the parties at the end of the nori and the influence of drink at the next RPG, I'll do what I want the sun's golden! I, ... .... Failure of staff who is not broken, all I want is my RPG, I had been feeling. While other RPG that I had to leave the reality that some of the members gathered in the core production staff, most of the company's SHAININGUFOSU, the sun is like gold. It will not keep you waiting, it was the same for our in-house production staff.

Translation was not writing off the season playing fewer games released, ORIMASHI colors to be fun working with people, it will be real and I think in the future. But once again the basic Camelot's RPG's are still being felt. RPG fans who our people are really waiting for us, we can only say. Minutes of waiting until now the only answer I would be interested in the game. This barrier is higher than the expected increase is too large to say that I want ... .... (Really a fan of the Western and the golden sun SHAININGUFOSU HORIIAKU III, The Shining, the first time I freak to be amazing.)

So I'll try to give the title above the expectations of everyone, thank you for your warm encouragement.

Takahashi Hiroyuki, President

That other game he keeps mentioning is Shining Force, for the record.

#4   Kaj 

• Knight
        • PipPip
          • Group: Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:19 AM

It seems to me that both translations differ from each other. Like Nosferatu says, the translations are rough, you can't really deduct something from them.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic