• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ancient question about clear data transfer

#1   water adept 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:54 PM

Ok I started to play gs again once I heard the sequal was coming. Well I beat gs1 already and don't have 2 gameboys to transfer my "clear data". I was wondering about the gold password.

The last time I played GS2 was years ago and I entered a gold password I found online. It gave me all level 99's,and the best weapons for Issac's party but I was missing 2 jupiter djiin in the end after I collected all of the GS2 djiin and the extra djiin that you can collect if you missed any from the previous game.

I have no idea why I was missing 2 Jupiter Djiin because the password was GOLD and could not fight Dullahan is there a way I create my own gold password from my clear data file I have all the Djiin from GS1 on this file or like what do I do? I read this might be possible but cant find anything on google.

Oi I made this question long and specific on purpose because last time I asked for help I got a corrupt password lol :).

#2   Ironsight 

• Loose cannon Cop with nothing to lose
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA Darksword

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:08 PM

I remember some topic somewhere on here relating to Passwords.
      And you might have just not found all the Djinn. The Djinn guide here is very good (helped me, at least).

EDIT: The Password-related topic is actually pinned at the top of this forum.

#3   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • Interests:.5% per annum.
        • AKA Spam King

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:50 PM

I think he's trying to transfer his own password, not generate one.

Just boot to the title screen, hold LEFT+R and hit START. That should bring up the Send menu, from there you can choose to transfer via link cable or create a password from one of your clear files.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic