Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ohi Also an error I found on yo site

#1   Lord Earth 

• New User
    • Group: Members

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

Sup. So the only real reason I signed up was when I was browsing the site and found your guy's Lemurian Ship guide(Clicky) had a small error. Well sort of. The "Floor 1" and "Floor 3" maps are identical images. Thought I'd point that out.

Anyway I might stick around depending if I get into the habit of coming here. If I do, my name is Chris, I'm 15, and have played the Golden Sun series since they came out and both games have kinda been a major part of my childhood. I also originally come from the site Golden Sunrise(Formally known as Golden Twilight) for which I'm currently helping put together a website for them. :P

Yea, that's about it. Nice to meet those who still dwell in these forums. :lol:

EDIT: Actually, it's all three floors. And it turns out it's not when you click the image, but when you click the words "Floor 1", "Floor 2", or "Floor 3."

EDIT 2: There's also a typo in the Indra Cavern part of the walk-through(clicky) on the last paragraph which says "Ssynergy" instead of "Psynergy." Might be to small of an error for you guys to fix, but meh. Thought I'd point that out too while I was at it haha.

#2   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:22 PM

Welcome to our forums, Lord Earth! I hope you will enjoy yourself here. You'll be feeling right at home, it's great to have another Golden Sun fan around.

Thank you for your contributions already! We can tell you're already going to be a worthwhile member to have.

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic