• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Revitalization approaches

#1   Max 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:03 PM

For years, forum members here at Golden Sun Syndicate asked me how long the site would remain online. For years, we all believed that there would never be another Golden Sun game, and yet I insisted that I would keep the site online for as long as people still used the forums.

Now, with the North America release of Dark Dawn less than three weeks away, I'm happy to announce that the site will be seeing a series of revitalization efforts over the weeks up to and after launch.

We've had a number of people answer my call for help, and I'm excited about a big announcement coming very soon. We will also be updating the forum software and site design, and will be fleshing out our Dark Dawn content in advance of the launch.

Stay tuned for some exciting news over the coming days and weeks!

Update (November 11): Today marks the 9th year anniversary of the release of the first Golden Sun game!

#2   Kaj 

• Knight
    • PipPip
      • Group: Members

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:32 AM

Fantastic news, Max. I'm really glad this site will continue to exist, I still find it the best GS source on the net. Thanks for keeping it online for so long, and of course for all the effort you've put into it for so many years. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Dark Dawn content.

By the way, the ninth year anniversary already... who would've thought a third part would be released almost a decade later? :(

#3   gsninja 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Moderator
        • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:18 PM

Seriously, thank you for everything you've done to keep this site up, Max, that can't be overstated, ever.

Looing forward to the announcement, and it's really good you found people to help.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic