• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Official Site Updates & More

#1   Max 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:01 AM

The official English site for Golden Sun: Dark Dawn has been updated with character information: http://goldensun.nintendo.com/. Click through for full details, but here's the summary:

Party: Matthew (Isaac's son), Tyrell (Garet's son), Karis (Ivan's daughter), Rief (Kraden's apprentice), Sveta, Amiti (possibly Pier's descendent?), Eoleo (Briggs' son), and Himi (daughter of Susa & Kushinada (from Izumo quest in TLA)).

Antagonists: Arcanus (Alex with a mask), Chalis, and Blados.

Isaac and Kraden also make appearances in the list. We know from the trailer that Garet is also in the game, though he is not listed on the official site.

I would also recommend that everyone check the GSS homepage on the morning of Monday, November 22. I'm not yet allowed to say why, but I assure you it will be worthwhile (and time-sensitive).

Finally, there will likely be a few hours of downtime this weekend as the GSS forums and website are upgraded.

#2   The Sea King 

• Squire
    • Pip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Why would you want to know that?

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:34 PM

View PostMax, on Nov 17 2010, 10:01 AM, said:

I would also recommend that everyone check the GSS homepage on the morning of Monday, November 22. I'm not yet allowed to say why, but I assure you it will be worthwhile (and time-sensitive).

A present for my birthday. :( I can't wait.

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic