Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dynasty Warriors 4

#1   Heavyblade504 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:GS of course, Fire emblem, Advance wars(I'm a pro at it) cutting things...

Posted 31 July 2004 - 01:30 PM

Has anyone here played it? If so, what were your impressions of it. I liked it a lot and thought it was really fun to play.

What about you?

I edited this topic and reopened it. This user really didn't mean to make such a useless topic. He has more content now. Please proceed normally. -Nick

#2   Iloverpgs 

• Lord
    • PipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Life

Posted 31 July 2004 - 04:34 PM

I love this game I used to play this game anytime I could get my hands on it.But after awhile it gets really boring after awhile and after you have pretty much done anything,

#3   Heavyblade504 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Interests:GS of course, Fire emblem, Advance wars(I'm a pro at it) cutting things...

Posted 01 August 2004 - 11:43 PM

How many weapons have you gotten? I've got most of them but a few..... anyway did you get DW4: XL cause if you did, did you get all of the lvl.11 weapons?

#4   Dullahan 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:football, rock and punk music, videogames, snooker, golf.

Posted 02 August 2004 - 06:20 AM

This game is great fun until you get bored. XL is a load of crap, my favourite character is Wei Yan and the only level 10 weapons i'm missing are Zhu Rhong, Huang Zhong and Xiao Qiao and there because of glitches in the game.

#5   summoner of darkness 

• Squire
          • Pip

Posted 04 August 2004 - 08:45 AM

i thought the game was really good. i restarted aboot 10 times. dont ask me y. the game was a bit repetative but it was a really fun game 2 play. but i got bored near the end.

#6 Guest_Mercury Goddess_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 October 2004 - 12:21 PM

I love DW. It's what actually got me interested in reading the book, Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Which is an excellent book, by the way.

My favorite force was the Wu. My favorite characters were Zhou Yu, Da Qiao, Sun Ce, Sun Shang Xiang, and Shu's Yue Ying.

As for weapons, my brothers and I managed to get most of the Lv. 10 weapons. Only a few still elude us. But I recently got DW4: Empires, and I have to say, I really like it. I've finally almost finished a campaign, after having to restart a few times because my Edit character was too slow or too weak.

#7   NuMou Sniper 

• Gallant
            • PipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2004 - 02:30 PM

I love the DW games. They are awesome in both multiplayer and single player and I personally never get bored from them. Im gettin a PS2 for Xmas which DW should I get? I was thinking either 4, XL, orEmpires. If you could give me some opinions that would be great thanx. =)

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic