Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Golden Sun: Remnants

#1 Guest_Pyro_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 August 2004 - 11:46 PM

Prologue

Jenna shuddered as the lemurian ship rolled off another wave. She continued to dangle her legs over the side, and appeared to be bent over. Mia could see that she felt sick, and voiced her opinion.
"Jenna, shouldn't we get you some medicine?"
"That's fine," Jenna rasped, "I can't take this. Why couldn't we fly the boat?"
"Because we just finished our quest, and everybody's worn out. I'll be back. We'll make it through this, you'll see." She walked away in search of a medicine cabinet, or better, someone who could take her to it.
Jenna heard the sound of boots against wood, but she didn't bother to look up.. Isaac dropped into a crouching position beside her.
"You gonna be alright?" He said compassionately.
"I'll be fine. Thanks."
"You had me worried on top of that lighthouse," he said, "I thought I might lose you for a moment there." Jenna was obviously shocked by this statement, for she coughed and shuffled into a new position. "Really," he said, "But I'm glad you're alright."
Jenna looked up at him. She had looked at Isaac a million times, but something seemed different this time. The sunset was beautiful, painting the sky a portrait of orange, pink, and purple. The beauty of the scene went unnoticed as Jenna continued to stare at her childhood friend. She was captivated by the way his eyes shined, and how cute his smile was, and how he always watched out for her. She continued to look, but said nothing. After a while, she returned her gaze to the rolling crests.
Isaac put his arm around her. She didn't resist. Another pause. Finally, she laid her head on his shoulder.
"Thanks," she blurted. Isaac seemed confused, so she continued. "for being worried. For caring. Ever since we were kids, you've always cared. I...appreciate it. I.....I think this quest has shown me a side of you I've always wanted to see."
He didn't say anything, but embraced her. They sat like this for some time.
"I...love you, Isaac," were the words that broke the silence.
"I love you too, Jenna."
The ship rocked once again, as if to signal the ocean's support of the couple's open feelings. The boat continued onward, ever onward to their hometown of Vale.

More to come.

#2   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans

Posted 10 November 2004 - 02:58 PM

Awwww. I hope by posting this, that you continue. I'd like to see where this story is going!

#3   Kikuichimonji 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:stuff :)

Posted 10 November 2004 - 11:21 PM

Thats a really good intro

btw, you an MT fan? Your username

#4   Wild Fox 

• Lord
      • PipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:The list of things that I think are awesome but other people probably think are lame: <br /><br />Zombies. <br />Pinot Noir. <br />Owls. <br />Cross-stitching. <br />The Ocean. <br />Starting IVs. <br />Starting an IV on you. <br />Cuddling. <br />Eating Guacamole with a Spoon. <br />Mechanical Pencils. <br />My Dancing Skills. <br />Monopoly. <br />Free HBO.

Posted 10 November 2004 - 11:43 PM

NIIIICE! I really like it, since I've had something similar happen to me before. :joy: Normally, I don't support Valeshipping, but this one sounds really cute and happy-ful. Please continue this.

#5   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
          • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 11 November 2004 - 12:50 PM

How romantic... Good to go! Keep it up!

#6   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 13 November 2004 - 02:02 PM

I'm not sure if this story will BE continued. I replied to this post when it was on the last page!

PYRO! If you're out there, continue the story!

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic