Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Gsw And Gss SeparationI

#1   Elliott 

• Cool
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
    • AKA Agatio

Posted 07 September 2004 - 02:12 AM

I think GSS (Goldensun-syndicate) and GSW (Golden Sun World) should be separated a bit more. How about it's own domain name (www.goldensun-world.net?) and it's own separate forum with skin and everything. Would this be feesable, becuase now it seems GSW is a part of GSS too much, or is this the way it is supposed to be?

#2   Max 

• Administrator
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Admin

Posted 07 September 2004 - 05:42 AM

GSW is supposed to be part of GSS. GSS has nothing going for it anymore except the forums and now this. If I seperated them then GSS would die, and then I would end the development of GSW because I would deem the community dead. So the answer is no. And to kill the point, a domain name costs money which I no longer have.

#3   Elliott 

• Cool
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
        • AKA Agatio

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:16 AM

Domain registration is $15 a year...
        GSS wouldn't die, it's the number one resource for all things Golden Sun, people would still come just like they did before GSW was released.
        Why would you stop the development of GSW just because GSS community dies?
        I had a feeling my suggestion would do nothing, don't really know why I posted it in the first place...

#4   Colonel Tycho 

• Berserker
        • PipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Members
          • Interests:www.witchvox.com

Posted 09 September 2004 - 07:39 AM

Trust me, GSS would die. GSW might too. No new people would be coming to GSS because theres nothing here, and with no people here no one knows about GSW. Therefore, both are doomed if seperated. Plus, like Max said, another domain costs more. $15 bucks is a lot for just that little thing.

#5   Mysterious Adept 

• Lord
          • PipPipPipPip
            • Interests:Hello. How are you? I'm good. Am i talking to myself? well if i am DO NOT BE ALARMED! I'm like that lol

Posted 12 September 2004 - 08:25 PM

i too think both GSS and GSW would die if separated, people come to GSS every now and then to see if theres something new going on with the site if GSW wasn't here the site will be less popular, and if GSW was on a different domain then how would people download it and learn about it and what you can and cannot do. So Bottom line i agree with Max

#6   Isaac702 

• Gallant
            • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:16 AM

Why seperate them its great as it is

do not revive old threads like this! I wont warn seeing as you did this immediately after the last one so probably didnt see my message but I will warn you if it continues - Raven

#7 Guest_the ultimate master dark adept_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:05 AM

:P ;)

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • This topic is locked