Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Noone Planet Like my first story, but the original

#1   Mystic 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Megaman, goldensun, fire emblem, hating people who show off.

Posted 05 October 2004 - 07:39 AM

This is going to be my original story created by me before I transfered it to goldensun.I like this story more because I had already written it. It is more interesting. I dont have time to tell it right now... but I can give a little introduction.

This is a story about jeff. He accidentally falls into a warp vortex to stop an evil ruler, chamelee (you may know him from my goldensun story). There is also (later on) a ruler of a different planet coming to destroy noone planet.

Noone planet is a very special planet. Anyone who wasnt born on the planet and comes, gets special powers. Any one born on noone planet, doesnt get powers. Here is the prologue...

There was a person by the name of Ashino. He came to the planet by accident by a warp that wasnt supposed to happen. He came and got special powers. Then he went crazy with power and activated alot of warps around the universe and went away. Over time, lots of people came, some good, and some bad. This story starts as chamelee falls into one of the vortexs and starts terrorizing the planet.

I hope you like it, I might post it later today, or in a few days, when ever I get enough time.

#2   Valistrix 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH.
      • AKA Link

Posted 09 October 2004 - 03:27 PM

Post it soon OR ELSE YOU LITTLE...sorry I get carried away when new storys come out...good luck on the story and post it soon.

#3   Linear 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans

Posted 09 October 2004 - 06:10 PM

Good luck in the story Mystic. Cant wait till I see it. *takes out popcorn and waits*

#4   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:Auck.

Posted 10 October 2004 - 09:27 AM

Good one. *Takes popcorn from Linear and doesn't realize he finishes it*
          Oops. Sorry Linear. Please continue the story. I'm liking it.

#5   Mystic 

• Squire
          • Pip

Posted 10 October 2004 - 02:46 PM

Alright. Let's get started with my super awsome story!

Part 1

It was an ususually hot day outside and very uncomfortable. Jeff walked outside and wiped his forehead.
            "I gotta find someplace cool!" said jeff as he started walking down the street.
            Jeff passed by a conveniece store.
            "That place has got to be cool!" said jeff with relief. Jeff walked inside. Inside was about twice as hot as outside. Jeff yelled as sweat ran down his face, "What's going on here!?" A guy came out from another room. He looked like he had just got out of the shower because his clothes were so wet with sweat. The air was so hot it seemed to burn his skin and it was also really wavy.
            "Oh, hello," said the guy, "Im sorry it is so hot, our air conditioner isnt working and out heater is stuck on extra hot."
            "I have to get out of here before I pass out!" Jeff yelled.
            "Hey, Come with me, we have a cooler in back," said the guy as he led jeff to the back.
            Jeff was led to a big steel door. The air was slightly cooler as he approached the big door. The guy opened it and they both walked in. It was so cold that jeffs sweat almost froze the second he walked in.
            "Ah! This is GREAT!" yelled jeff in relief. All of a sudden, jeff heard a wierd voice.
            "What are you doing here? I was here first!"
            "Who are you? No body's supposed to be in here except me!

Sorry, but my time is about up... Im so sorry. Ill continue it later... AHHHHH lowsy library! Ill have to post later. I was just getting into the story too. Like I said sorry.

#6   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2004 - 08:19 PM

Nice story. *Makes more popcorn and shares with Linear*
              I need to see more. I need to see more fights. More action! More suspense!!!!

#7   Mystic 

• Squire
              • Pip

Posted 11 October 2004 - 07:06 AM

Dont worry, lots of fights...

#8   Mystic 

• Squire
                • Pip

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:26 AM

I am terribly sorry for double posting, but I had just written a new part of my story, and I cant wait for someone else to reply to put this up. So, sorry, but here it goes. It is continuing from the point I left off from.

Noone Planet

A guy walks out from behind a rack of frozen foods.
                  “He, he. This is my area, and YOU are the ones who don’t belong here. I don’t need this place, but I’m to keep everyone else out of here,” said the guy.
                  “Who are you and why do you want us out? This guy owns this store! It is HIS place!” Yelled Jeff.
                  “He, he, he. I told you. I OWN THIS PLACE NOW! AND I WANT YOU OUT!”
                  “I’m not leaving…” said Jeff staring straight at the guy.
                  “Ugh, you kids! You never learn… Now it’s time to learn a lesson for defying me, Lord Ashino!” He said as he ran up to Jeff and punched him in the stomach, then kicked him across the room. Ashino turned to the store owner.
                  “Not me!” said the store owner as he ran off cowardly.
                  “I hope you learned your lesson. You are really lucky I’m keeping you alive. I want you to suffer! Ha, ha, ha!” Ashino walked away, and Jeff saw everything go black as he passed out.

3 hours later…

“Master Chamelee!” yelled gom as chamelee walked in the door.
                  “What is it? This had better be about the weapon! If it is not, save your breath,” said Chamelee.
                  “Oh, don’t worry, it is! It is ready. It takes several hours to charge, though…”
                  “Ugh, hurry it up. Get Llednar in here to guard it until it is charged.”
                  “Yes, master! LLEDNAR!!!!” yelled gom as loud as he could.
                  Suddenly, Llednar was standing behind gom, “What do you want?” he asked.
                  “Ah! Don’t sneak up behind me like that!” gom said.
                  “I want you to guard this weapon until it is fully charged, got it?” Said Chamelee.
                  “Yeah, sure, but 2 questions, first, where is this weapon, and second, why guard duty?” asked Llednar with a disappointed look on his face?
                  “The weapon is behind you, and I want you to take a break from you assassination missions. I’m getting disgusted by your ways of killing your victims. I need some time to get those images out of my head. Now, if anyone comes to take this weapon, the laser cannon, I want you to do you job, kill them!” Said Chamelee. Llednar turned around. The laser cannon was huge! It almost touched the ceiling of the cavern base. And the ceiling of the cavern base is pretty big.
                  “Uh, ok, shouldn’t be too hard to guard this thing,” said Llednar.
                  “Ok, I’m leaving now with gom to go look for the type of stone that powers this thing. It is very rare. It is called the Herados stone. An ounce of the stuff could wipe out a small city with it’s’ energy. That is why the people of this planet, Noone planet, have been trying to get rid of all of it so their pitiful world wont be threatened, I have to go,” said chamelee as he and gom walked out of the big wooden door into the desert mountains.

Jeff woke up with a terrible headache, “Ow! My head hurts. Burrrrr. It’s freezing in here… literally!” Jeff got up. He walked towards the big steel door to get out. Jeff started to hear banging. It was coming from the big steel door. Jeff listened. He heard the store owner yelling as he was banging, “Come *bang* on *bang* and *bang* open *bang* UP! *BANG!*” The banging abruptly stopped, “*sigh* Ill never get it open… I have to do something though. I can’t leave him in there. Huh? You again?!? No! What are you doing? Don’t do that! Nooooooooo!” There was silence.
                  “Hello?” said Jeff calling out to the store owner, “Are you still there?” Suddenly, Jeff heard a different voice from outside the door.
                  “He, he, he! I’m back again. I’ve changed my mind. Ill kill you after all,” said the voice.
                  “You?! Ashino?” asked Jeff. Jeff was kind of scared to know if it was him.
                  “He, he. Yes. Now, how about a little deal. If you can get out of there, Ill let you live. If you can’t… well, you’ll die from the cold!” said Ashino as Jeff shivered with fear and of the cold.
                  “I’ll get out of here! Watch me!”
                  “Ha! I don’t have time to watch you. Honestly, I don’t care if you do or not. I just want to teach you a lesson to not talk back and follow what others say!”
                  “What? I’ll never follow what you say! Ill get out of here and teach you a lesson!”
                  “Ha! Funny little human! It’s funny how you think you can stand a chance against me! Im going to leave now. And don’t even try to come after me, because you wont find me! Bye, pathetic, rebellious human!” There were no more sounds from outside the door.
                  “Oh, great. Now how do I get out of here?” jeff asked himself.
                  “Come through here!” said a voice.
                  “Huh? Where are you? And come through where?” asked jeff, looking around through the icy room. All of a sudden, a black circle appeared in mid-air. Then someones head came poking through.
                  “Through here!” he said.
                  “Um, I don’t know!”
                  “Look, it’s either here, or death because that door is 5 inches thick. You wont get through!”
                  “Fine!” Jeff said as he walked over to the hole. The guy grabbed him and pulled him inside.

#9   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2004 - 04:03 PM

One word: *Exclamation.* There is too much exclaiming in your chapter. But, it is good.

#10   Mystic 

• Squire
                    • Pip

Posted 15 October 2004 - 07:01 AM

What? Too much exclaiming? Ok, Ill cut back. I have written a new part to it... all I have to do is type it now and there we go. My new part has a lot of explaining about the planet that it takes place on and about the plot and the characters. Dont miss it!

#11   Valistrix 

• Disciple
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                        • Interests:I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH.
                        • AKA Link

Posted 16 October 2004 - 12:59 PM

BAh who cares it,s good so carry on, go on i'm waiting.

#12   Mystic 

• Squire
                        • Pip

Posted 19 October 2004 - 08:20 AM

Well, Here we go with my next section. Enjoy and be sure to bring lots of popcorn... because this is my longest one yet. Enjoy!

Part lll (continuing on exactly from previous part)

“Wow! Where am I?” asked Jeff.
                          “Welcome to Noone Planet. Unfortunately, you are in the part of the world where it is a desert… well I guess it doesn’t matter where you are, it’s still hot with the 3 suns. My name is Sam. What’s your name?” asked the guy.
                          “Hi, Sam. I’m Jeff. Your planet seems just as hot as ours is right now… why is that?”
                          “Well, someone named Ashino is trying to link both Earth and Noone planet together so he can destroy 2 planets at once. That is why your planet is changing to be like this one. If anything happens to your planet, it happens here, and the other way around.”
                          “We have to stop him then!”
                          “Sorry, don’t you think we’ve already tried that? We can’t even find him, and were supposed to stop him? We were lucky that we even found out his name and what he is trying to do. We don’t even know what he looks like. There are also rumors that someone is planning to destroy this planet with a giant laser cannon.”
                          “Well, do you know where HE is, at least?”
                          “…No. I was hoping you could help.”
                          “Me? How could I help you and this planet?”
                          “Well, I heard that you had contact with Ashino. Maybe you could spot him out if you see him.”
                          “Yeah, but I saw him on earth, how could he be here?”
                          “He can make his own warps to move himself from planet to planet. This one is his next target for destruction…”
                          “I could probably help… probably, though,” said a new voice. Someone appeared, floating in mid-air. But, there was something wrong with him, he was transparent.
                          “Who or what are YOU?” asked Jeff. Sam had a blank look of confusion and surprise.
                          “I am Mystic. I am a spirit. I don’t know exactly how I got here, but I came just as you came,” said the spirit. Sam shook out of his trance.
                          “I know how you got here then! This planet has special powers. Anyone that is not born on this planet, but here anyway, obtains these powers. The powers vary, depending on the person. I am not from this planet either, I accidentally found my way here, so, my power is that I’m smart… but I can’t figure out something if the information is not available. Jeff, your power is his existence.”
                          “But how can a ghost help us?” asked Jeff, still confused.
                          “Spirit!” said Mystic, correcting Jeff.
                          “Yeah, what ever! Am I dreaming? Because this CAN’T be real.”
                          “Nope, it’s real. This planet is being threatened, and if we don’t act quickly, it may be gone very soon,” said Sam.
                          “Ok, then lets start… so, who do we go after first? The guy with the laser cannon, or Ashino?” asked Jeff.
                          “Well, I would say the laser cannon, seeing that if he has one, if he even exists, this planet may come to an end sooner,” said Mystic.
                          “I agree, that would be the smart thing to do,” agreed Sam.
                          “Alright, then let’s go find that laser cannon. Where would we find out info on this person with the laser?” asked Jeff.
                          “The closest town is Tantet. I’d say there first,” said Sam, pointing to a barely visible town on the horizon.
                          “Ok, let’s go!” Said Jeff as they headed toward the town, Tantet.

“Ugh! This thing isn’t charged, yet?! I hate guard duty! Im an assassin, not a guard,” said Llednar as he sat down and rested his scarred head in his hands. BLING! “Is is charged?” asked Llednar as he stood up, “Wait! It’s not charged yet! What was that sound then?” Llednars eyes went wide as he got an image in his head. Llednar jumped to the side and spun around. A guy wearing all white, a white motorcycle-looking helmet, and a white cape failed in his attempt to kill Llednar with his sword.
                          “I am here to stop you! My team and I have found out your plan for the laser cannon. Say good bye to it as I destroy it!” said the hero-wanna- be, confidently.
                          “Ha! You are funny, yet I get to have fun! It’s time for YOU to say good bye… to your life!” Llednar disappeared, and then reappeared behind the hero-wanna-be in a split second. The hero-wanna-be turned around to reveal cuts all over his body. He fell down and disappeared. Llednar put his twin blades back in their special placed on the side of his legs. “Aw, you’re no fun. You died too quickly! Ha, ha!” BLING! “What? More fun?” The laser cannon was fully charged. “Oh, cool. Now, to tell Chamelee.”
                          Chamelee walked in at that moment, “Is is charged yet?”
                          “Yes, it is charged. Now what? Did you find your Hedaros Stone?” asked Llednar.
                          “…No. I need you to come with me so we can split up and find it. You might actually get to kill someone in the process,” said Chamelee. Llednar jumped with excitement.
                          “Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go!”
                          “Just hold on, need guards for this cannon,” said Chamelee. Just then, 3 people came down. “Ah! Good timing. Mah, Jor, Jam. I need you three to guard this laser cannon until we get back. Think you can handle that?” They all spoke at once.
                          “Yes master!”
                          “Good. Now Llednar, Gom. I need you 2 to separate to different towns to get some people to talk and tell us where they are hiding some Herados Stones. If they don’t tell you, you know what to do, right, Llednar?”
                          “Yes, sir!” said Llednar, jittering with excitement that he gets to have some fun.
                          “Report back here in 5 hours. Let’s go.” Llednar, Gom, and Chamelee left out the door to their cavern base.
                          “So, what, now?” asked Mah.
                          “Uh, master say… wait here and guard cannon laser thingy,” said the muscular Jam.
                          “That’s right, so lets just be quiet and wait, then,” said Jor.

Well? How was it. Now you cant say THAT was boring. He, he. Say what you want. If you hated it, please, post about it. Any suggestions? Anyone want to join in my story in place of gom, jor, jam, mah? (those are my horribly-named ones. I came up with those single-syllable names in 30 seconds). Till next time!

#13   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:53 PM

Eh, more please. Iv'e waited two damn days!

#14   Mystic 

• Squire
                            • Pip

Posted 26 October 2004 - 08:35 AM

Im sorry, but I had a long 4 day weekend from school and my computer at home is so infected with spyware, that you cant even get on to the internet. So, I am here with a fresh new part right out of the over for you all.

And I am going to ask again, does anyone want their name in my story in place of gom, jor, jam, and mah? I hate those names and came up with those in 10 seconds.

Ok, now with another long part!

“Well, here we are,” said Mystic, floating next to Jeff, “Our first town, Tantet.”
                              “Yep, let’s see if we can find any information,” said Jeff, relieved from the walking.
                              Suddenly, there was a loud scream. The scream suddenly stopped.
                              “Someone’s in trouble,” said sam.
                              “No, duh. But there is no way we can help. We have a brainiac who cant fight, a person who doesn’t know whats going on (me) and a ghost!”
                              “Spirit! Ghosts cant even be seen, I can do things ghosts cant,” mystic corrected.
                              “Yeah, what ever. You still cant help us,” said Jeff.
                              “But I can!”
                              “What? How?”
                              “Watch!” Mystic flew inside jeff. Jeff’s appearance changed and Jeff looked like mystic.
                              “How did you do that? And why aren’t my lips moving when I talk?”
                              “I am controlling your body now. And like you, I have powers now. You cant talk because I am controlling you. We can talk secretly in our head.”
                              “Is this permanent?”
                              “Nope, I can leave any time you or I want.”
                              “Cool! Let’s go kick butt!”
                              Sam had a blank stare on his face as he was shocked. They ran towards the scream, sam still confused.
                              When they reached the part of tantet with the scream, they saw a person with a scarred up face holding a person up against the wall of a company building with a blade to the person’s neck, yelling at him.
                              “Hey! Stop it!” yelled Mystic as he approached the scarred person. The guy heard mystic and dropped the person being yelled at. The guy who was being yelled at ran off around the corner.
                              “What do you want?” asked Llednar.
                              “I want you to stop!”
                              “Oh, is that so? Well, I cant do that. It is theorder of Chamelee. I, Llednar, am to find the Herados stone for the laser cannon… ha, ha! Said too much. That was on purpose just to have a reason to kill you! Say good bye!” said Llednar as he prepared himself for a fight by pulling out his twin blades.
                              “Ah! I cant be here!” said sam as he ran off around the same corner as the other guy.
                              Mystic put his hands out in front of him. A white light started forming in front of mystic. The light got narrow, then the light vanished as it turned silver. Mystic had a sword.

“Ooh, you have a sword now, no problem, you’ll die just like everybody else who fights me!”Llednar vanished, going for his super fast killing attack. Mystic jumped out of the way as fast as he could, seeing the attack coming. Llednar appeared behind mystic. Llednar’s attack missed.
                              “Wow, he’s fast. I almost didn’t dodge him. Ha, not really, I had lots of time!” said Mystic to Jeff secretly.
                              “Ah! How!? My blades, th-theyre broken! How can you move that fast? Ha, ha, ha! This is going to be fun!” Llednar threw out his blades. New ones appeared on his legs. Llednar pulled out new twin blades, “Prepare!”
                              “Oh, no. Come on!” Mystic readied himself. Something started beeping. Llednar stopped and looked at his watch.
                              “It’s time for me to go. Sorry. I wish I could have more fun. I have another town to raid. Ill kill you next time,” Llednar said as he turned around, getting ready to dash away.
                              “No you don’t! I wont let you kill anyone!” Mystic charged at Llednar and jammed his sword into Llednar’s back. The tip of the sword came out through Llednar’s chest.
                              “Hey! Wh-What was that for? Ow! Ha! That wont kill me! I have been stabbed and cut so many times, my body is used to it and I am no longer hurt by it. But you’re lucky, Im slightly h-hurt by your failed attempt to k-kill me! You should be proud of yourself. Unfortunately,” Began Llednar as he pulled the sword out of him and threw it to the ground. The sword vanished and Llednar continued talking, “Unfortunately, I have to go.” Llednar dashed away into the desert.
                              “He’s going to be hard to kill,” said mystic to Jeff as he got out of Jeff’s body.
                              “Yep, he’s going to be a challenge,” said Jeff.
                              Sam appeared from behind the building and approached mystic and Jeff.
                              “I cant be with you guys anymore. I cant be around when you guys fight. It is just too dangerous for me. Look, take this watch. You can contact me anytime you want with this. Call me when you find information, got it? Bye then.”
                              “Oh, that’s sad. Well, thanks and bye,” said jeff.
                              “yes, I will give you any information we find. Bye,” said mystic.
                              “Bye to you guys. I have a house just a few blocks away. If you find your way back here, stop by, Ok?”
                              “Yeah, sure,” said jeff.
                              “Bye!” said sam as he started walking off.
                              “Well, lets go look for that guy Llednar was holding up against that building,” said mystic looking around, “There he is! He’s sitting down over there!” Jeff ran and Mystic floated over to the guy.
                              The guy was startled by Jeff’s arrival and started going crazy, “What do you want? The herados stone? NEVER! Youll never get it. Ill tell you that I tell everybody else who comes here, youll have to kill me first before I tell you where it is, and if Im dead, youll never know!”
                              “Hey! We don’t want any stones!” said mystic, trying to calm the guy down, “Now, what did that guy want from you?” The guy hesitated.
                              “… He wanted… the herados stone. Just one in a small size can destroy a city. So the people of Noone planet searched for their entire lives trying to find it all and hide it. We are pretty sure we got it all since Chamelee and his group started coming to us for it.”
                              “Do you know anything about a laser cannon?” asked Jeff.
                              “Yes, sure do! Chamelee owns the laser cannon. It’s the stone that powers it. This cannon amplifies the power of the stone. Now, a little stone that can destroy a city, can now destroy the planet with the cannon.” The guy said without hesitating.
                              “How do you know all of this?” Mystic asked.
                              “Well someone kinda freaky told the people of tantet.”
                              “What?! Ashino?! What else did he say?” asked Jeff.
                              “Well, he said something that he didn’t want us not to know so he would give us a chance. He has nothing to do with the cannon though. I know this because he never asked for any herados stones.”
                              “Thank you for your help. We have to go now. Mystic, we need to call sam,” said jeff as he pushed a button on his watch that said ‘call’. Sam’s voice answered.
                              “HELLO?”
                              “Hey sam, its us!” said Jeff.
                              “HEY! I JUST LEFT THERE TOO? DID YOU FIND ANYTHING NEW?
                              “Yes.”

Jeff told sam everything that they learned…

“HMMM. INTERESTING. ILL START LOOKING FOR THIS CHAMELEE GUY AND THIS LLEDNAR. CALL BACK WHEN YOU FIND ANYTHING NEW.”

Jeff pressed the button again and the call ended.
                              “So, let’s go look for Chamelee . It’s obvious that Ashino is giving the people of noone planet a chance to survive. Him and his games,” said Mystic.
                              “Ok, I wonder where we could go next,” said jeff.
                              “Well,” said the guy who was still standing next to Jeff, “The next town closest to here is only an hour’s walk from here. It is the town of Manron. That’s the direction Llednar headed after mystic stabbed him.”
                              “Cool, we have to go now. Bye and thanks for your help,” said jeff as he and mystic headed for their next town, Manron.

Well? Questions, comments, rating?

#15   Mystic 

• Squire
                              • Pip

Posted 09 November 2004 - 08:56 AM

Im terribly sorry for the double posting, but, I have made an anouncement along with another part of my story. First the story.

“Yes, one more link to go and Noone and Earth will be completely linked together!” Said Ashino, tampering with a little gadget on the ground, near a tree, “It won’t be long now. Now, lastly, the ocean. That is where I will place my last link!” Ashino stood up and vanished into thin air.

“Now, tell me where the Hedaros stone!” Yelled gom at a person.
                                “I don’t know what you are talking about!” yelled the innocent person, clearly lying.
                                “Quit lying to me and talk!”
                                “Never!”
                                “You just don’t learn do you!” Gom put up his fist. His fist started glowing. He was ready to punch the person, “Are you going to talk yet?”
                                “Like I said, NEVER! I would rather die than let you destroy the world!”
                                Gom sighed, “Another person to kill…”
                                “Stop! Now!” yelled a voice. Gom looked to his left. He saw two people running towards him. The sun was in his eyes so they looked like shadows. They combined into one person.
                                “What? What is going on? You won’t be stopping me anytime soon!”
                                “Oh, you will,” said the voice which was right behind him. Gom threw the guy to the ground. The guy scurried off. Gom turned around.
                                “What makes you think that? I’ve already killed 23 people. You’re a little late.”
                                “Well, I’m not too late to get you before you kill anyone else!” said Mystic.
                                “Ha! You wanna fight, don’t you. I’m ready for that. You see, my fist is still at full power. I can crush rock with this!”
                                “If you can hit me!” Mystic darted around and vanished.
                                “You can’t hide from me!” Gom spun around and swung. He felt his fist hit thin air. Mystic appeared behind gom and shoved him to the ground and vanished again. Gom went up into the air, floating, “You have pissed me off now!” he started firing green rays of energy from his hands down where he thought mystic was. Dirt was starting to cloud the town because of the green rays hitting the ground and nothing else. Gom continued to fire randomly. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in the back of Gom’s head as he was knocked out. Gom started falling. Mystic caught him and placed him with force on the ground.
                                “That’s enough from you!” said Mystic.
                                “Who are you to pick on my people?” Asked Chamelee. Mystic turned around.
                                “I am Mystic, you are?”
                                “Chamelee, but master Chamelee to you. You don’t think that you can beat up my people and get away with it, do you?”
                                Jeff started talking to Mystic secretly, “That’s him, that’s the Chamelee we’ve been looking for!”
                                “I know, just hold on. We’ll see where this goes…” Mystic answered back.
                                “So? Do you have a reply? Or do I have to kill you now?” Asked Chamelee impatiently.
                                “You are going to have to get rid of your laser cannon before I stop beating on your people!” Said Mystic.
                                “Well, that’s not going to happen. This world will be destroyed. It deserves to be since the people of this planet continuously keep trying to kick me off.”
                                “Well, then I must stop you then!”
                                “Ha, ha! If you kill me, then you will never find my laser cannon!”
                                “Oh? Well, Ill get it out of you before then.”
                                “We’ll see!” BEEP BEEP! A sound came from a watch that Chamelee was wearing.
                                “MASTER! AN ARMY OF NOONES HAS ATTEMPTED TO INVADE TO GET RID OF THE CANNON!” yelled a voice.
                                “What?! How can all those people know about my cannon? I haven’t told a soul!” yelled Chamelee.
                                “WELL, THEY KNOW AND THEY WANT IN! WE NEED BACK UP. IT IS JUST US THREE HERE!”
                                “I cant give you anyone. Maybe Llednar.”
                                “SORRY, BUT LLEDNAR CAME IN HERE WOUNDED. HE WAS SAYING SOMETHING THAT A PERSON NAMED MYSTIC WILL PAY.”
                                “Well, get him up! He should not be wounded in the first place. He is an assassin, he should be used to things like that anyway! Get him up and tell him that I told him to fight!”
                                “YES, MASTER!” BEEP BEEP. The Transmission ended.

Ok, that's it for now. Ok, this will probably be the last time I post of this story. It is kind of depressing watching a story that you make fall lower and lower down the list as more stories come and yours is all forgotten. I am just waiting to post more of my story, but I hate to double post, but there is no other way. So, I dont know if I shall triple post, quadruple post, and so on, or just stop...

#16   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 10 November 2004 - 06:51 PM

That chapter was really awsome Mystic! =D I loved it! And it's ok, you didnt mean to do it. n.n

#17   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 11 November 2004 - 05:14 PM

Mystic! It's a good story! What I did was PM the people who had replied to your story telling them that you need their help to keep the story running. It worked like a charm for me.

#18   Mystic 

• Squire
                                    • Pip
                                      • Location:The dwellings of the megaman world

Posted 13 November 2004 - 04:14 PM

Thank you. I would like to share a new part with you. If you have been following along, you get it.

Mystic stood there, wondering if Chamelee was going to fight against him, or go back and fight the army. Mystic wasn’t sure if Chamelee knew that his name was mystic, so mystic was on-edge with suspense. Chamelee looked at him. Mystic felt uneasy.
                                      “So, you love shoving my crew around, do you? I believe that Llednar was before Progenitor, yes?” Asked Chamelee, giving Mystic a nasty look.
                                      Mystic stood there, confused. How could Chamelee known that he was Mystic? What is Chamelee capable of if he is the master of Llednar as well? Mystic had a blank stare that got Chamelee angry.
                                      “ANSWER ME!” Yelled Chamelee. Mystic seemed to wake up from a daze.
                                      “Yes, as long as you’re causing problems, Im here to put an end to it! But answer my question, how did you know that I was mystic, instead of a normal noone?”
                                      “That’s easy, who else would have powers, seeing that noones live here and cant have powers, and who else would be beating up my crew?”
                                      “So, are you going to stay and fight, or protect your precious laser cannon?”
                                      “…Llednar can handle the army, unless you injured him too much… well, did you?”
                                      “Hmmm. I don’t know? Maybe I did.” Mystic was toying with Chamelee to piss him off. Mystic’s plan worked. Chamelee was pissed. Suddenly, a rush of cool air came, blowing away the heat. Chamelee knew the explanation. BEEP BEEP! It was Mystic’s watch. Sam was calling.
                                      “YOU HAVE FELT THE COOL AIR, HAVE YOU?” asked Sam through the watch.
                                      “Yes. What’s going on?” asked mystic into the watch.
                                      “IT LOOKS LIKE ASHINO HAS SUCCESSFULLY SYNCHED EARTH AND NOONE PLANET. THE TEMERATURES HAVE CHANGED AND BECOME EQUAL. ASHINO HAS ALMOST COMPLETED HIS PLAN. THE NEXT STEP FOR HIM IS TO DESTROY THE PLANET. AND THE EASIEST WAY IS TO DESTROY IT IS FROM EARTH. PEOPLE ON EARTH CANT DO MUCH AGAINST ASHINO’S POWER. SO FAR, I DON’T KNOW ANYWAY TO STOP HIM. ILL GET BACK TO YOU. BYE. GOOD LUCK. TRY TO FIND ASHINO BEFORE HE GETS TO EARTH.”
                                      “Ok, bye.” Mystic pressed the watch button to shut it off.
                                      “It looks like you’re having trouble as well. But Ill get rid of all your worries! Prepare to die!!!” Yelled Chamelee as he started glowing.
                                      “Uh, oh. Get ready, mystic. We don’t know what he’s capable of. Be careful!” said Jeff in his head to mystic.
                                      “Don’t worry, Ill handle it,” said Mystic back.

“Ah!” Yelled cerberes as she was thrown to the ground. The Noone army was beating their way into the cavern to get to the laser cannon that will soon destroy the planet. Jor was big and strong, so the army thought that they wouldn’t stand a chance. But when they started fighting Jam, they soon found out that Jam was too dumb to know how to use his strength.
                                      “Ow! Stop!” whined Jam as he covered his face. Suddenly, a bunch of Noones fell and disappeared. A bunch more fell and vanished. Llednar stopped in front of Jor, cerberes, and Jam.
                                      “ It’s about time you got up, Llednar! We’ve been waiting. cerberes’s injured,” said Jor.
                                      “Hmph, I only came because I cant afford to lose this cannon to pathetic Noones. If I fail, Chamelee wont pay me,” said Llednar. The rest of the Noones that were still alive ran off scared. Everything was quiet once again. The cooler air was strange to Llednar. He hasn’t felt that air since he was on earth.
                                      He hated it there. Everything there was depressing and boring. When he accidentally came to Noone planet, he was finally happy. He gained the power of speed. Chamelee saw what he was capable of and hired him for a ridiculously large amount of money. Llednar couldn’t say no. Chamelee gave Llednar missions and paid the money. He was finally happy here.
                                      “Well, at least you came,” said Jor.
                                      “What ever…” said Llednar as he turned around and slowly walked into the cavern base.
                                      “What’s up with him, he’s never been this mean before, at least not to us?” asked Jor.

“Hmph. Ill get that Mystic. He hurt me so bad, it actually hurts. He’ll pay. Just as soon as I can go out and fight him. I barely fought off those noones,” said Llednar as he laid blood soaked bed.

cerberes, jor, and jam sat down. They were waiting to see if anymore noones would come to stop the laser cannon. Suddenly, cerberes saw something shiny on the ground catch her eye. He stood up and walked over to it. It was a green rock. It was see-through as well. “AH!!!” yelled cerberes as her eyes went wide, “Th-this is th-the… Hedaros stone!!! One of the noones must have been carrying it when Llednar killed them!"

Well there you have it. Till next time.

Page 1 of 1
                                      • You cannot start a new topic
                                      • You cannot reply to this topic