Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Golden Sun Theories I already tried these at the GSAR forums

#1 Guest_SenorHouseMouse_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 March 2004 - 09:58 PM

I hope these will get some more support here. Anyway, you can find more info at my website, GBAwesome. Click on Story Analysis. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think!

#2   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Horasu

Posted 09 March 2004 - 10:02 PM

... I am NOT getting any of this, and advertising is not aloud. (I forgot how to spell it) What is the purpose of this thread?

#3 Guest_SenorHouseMouse_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 March 2004 - 07:01 AM

several points I'd like to bring up...
    1. Jenna seems to have known Alex for a very long time, but the first time she met him during the span of the game was in Sol Sanctum. They might have had a long history prior to that, which is suggested by the fact that she gets familiar with him a little TOO quickly. In the same vein, in the beginning of the first game, when Saturos was alternating glances between Isaac and Jenna, before allowing them into the Sanctum, he looks for a long time at Jenna at the very end before he says "go...", suggesting that she's the reason they let them go.

#4   Colonel Tycho 

• Berserker
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:www.witchvox.com

Posted 10 March 2004 - 08:39 AM

Its because Felix is her brother and they have been traveling with him. Felix probobly told them about Jenna and his family.

#5   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
        • AKA Horasu

Posted 10 March 2004 - 04:38 PM

Saturos looked at Jenna for a long time because the characters are programmed to turn their heads from time to time.

You prefer to listen to the VERY TINY DETAILS that make no sense instead of listening to common sense...

This topic is going to be for submitting theories.

#6   Max 

• Administrator
          • Group: Admin

Posted 10 March 2004 - 08:18 PM

Theory 1: Alex, Jenna, Saturos, and Menardi are all related.
          This might not make much sense at first, but there is a lot of evidence to back it up. First of all, when Jenna was abducted by Saturos, Menardi, and Alex, she didn't really show any resentment, even though it is not right. Also, she seems to know them from sometime outside of it. She was apparently hit harder by the deaths of Saturos and Menardi than everyone else was. If you think about it, she seemed quiet and melancholy when Sheba told her about it. She would have rejoiced, if they were true captors. However, her willingness to follow their ideals suggests a parental bond between the ringleaders of the operation, Saturos and Menardi. Also, she shows signs of having a deep relationship with Alex; but that's not surprising because he's her brother. He appears to be only a few years older than her, and he also follows whatever Saturos and Menardi do.

I think that is absolute crap. Anyone who read the beginning hour or two of GS1 knows that Jenna had parents and they lived in Vale, and that she is in no way related to Saturos and Menardi. Do you really expect a 2d game for GBA to show every character's every emotion? If you were stuck with someone for a very long time, you would probably be at least somewhat sad to find out that that someone died even if you hated them.

Theory 2: Alex was the reason that Sheba and Felix survived the fall from Venus Lighthouse.
          I'm sure that you all know that he could do it, but he needed a motive. The motive for this is simple: he needed Sheba to get into the Jupiter Lighthouse. Now, for the real meat of the theory. Alex has an undeniably masterful control of the water. Mia does too, but to a lesser extent. Mia was probably exhausted from the battle with the Fusion Dragon, and she wasn't nearly close enough to have ample ability to get to the water mentally. There was really no indication of where Alex was in either game during the battles, so for all we know, right after he fought the guards(he could have had access to the area right next to the Lighthouse),Sheba fell. Faran said the water level rose, and Alex could have dang well been anywhere. What does this point to? Say it with me... Alex caused the water level to rise!

That's really stretching it I think. Is it too much to believe that a MASSIVE earthquake occured (it is VENUS lighthouse after all) and that it created massive waves, flooding, and tidal waves? Alex may or may not have had a part in it, but I'd rather stick with the story the game gives me: the earthquakes caused flooding and tidal waves. Plus, we know from GS2 that the land around VLH was extremely shaken up and the river rerouted, so if the rivers all converged on the lighthouse then Sheba and Felix could very well have survived as described.

Theory 3: Alex was once a Mars Adept. I saved this one for last, just for you! Now I know that the response of the world, nay, the universe at large is probably going to be a resounding "Huh?" but I can assure you that this is probably the most likely one. Now for the evidence:
          1. This is merely my conjecture, but Alex is kin to Saturos and Menardi. He knows them very well, and seems to like them in a very special way, unattainable by those who don't have a familial bond with others.
          2. He has the calm personality of a Mercury Adept, but he is quick to anger, as if he were a Mars. I know it's short, but that provides less opportunity for a hole in the logic.
          3. He knows Mia, and this next part is conjecture, and they met when he decided to become a Mercury Adept. She agreed, and led him to the center of the Aqua Rock, the birthplace of the Mercury Star. When he held the star (without a Mythril Bag), its elemental energy converted his element. For all we know, after the Mercury Lighthouse was lit, since the Star was no longer in his possesion, he started reverting back to Mercury. His irritable side started to show itself more and more clearly throughout The Lost Age. As for the healing Psynergy he used on your party right before you fought Karst and Agatio, it could have been him casting Aura over and over. After all, his supposed sister is a Flame User, which can learn those Psynergies. He might have already reverted by then, however. It's not impossible.
          I hope you enjoyed these theories. That's just my two cents on this game. I might update it if I have anymore epiphanies, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. So long!

First off, Alex is not kin with Saturos and Menardi, he is kin to Mia and the Mercury Clan, not Prox and the Mars Clan. He pretends to like/enjoy the company of Saturos and Menardi to further his secret plot to gain the power of alchemy.
          Second, anyone can become angry regardless of what element or temperment they have.
          Third, Mia could not have led him to Aqua Rock, because that is half-way across the world, and Mia is only 17 years old. Also, the Mercury Star was in Sol Sanctuum, and Mia had no clue in the world that such a thing even existed. She didn't even know what adepts were, just that she had a power and the responsibility to protect the lighthouse. Where do you get "his supposed sister" from? I recall no mention of such a sister in either game. You are born as an adept of a certain element, and I don't think you can really change that or "revert" or anything like that.

So basically, I think that you really need to play both games (especially GS1) over again and really read the dialogue so you know what it is going on. And finally,

We all know how simplistic of a story the Golden Sun games have. If you don't, then go play some. If
          it weren't so simplistic, it would be awesome.

Where in the world did you get that from? Did you just skip all of the dialog? Maybe you, just like many other people under 15, are just not developed enough mentally to be able to connect all the dots in a game such as this and comphrehend all of the story lines and details that are blatantly and subtley revelead.

#7   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
            • AKA Horasu

Posted 10 March 2004 - 08:24 PM

How about a logical theory?

**Spoiler (I think?)**

There is another land on the other side of the Mars Lighthouse, way over the black rift. My evidence? Read/Mind Read one of the people in Prox and one of them would say "I can't see the OTHER side anymore". I may go so far as to say there might even be another town there. But that's just me.

**END SPOILER (I think?)**

... Hey... I'm twelve, and just about to turn 13, and I know FAR more than older people...

If you were 17, I bet you would change 15 to 17, wouldn't you? :P

#8   Elliott 

• Cool
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
              • AKA Agatio

Posted 10 March 2004 - 11:25 PM

holy sh*t! your 12, wow! I'm 15. But yeah, just thought i'd add that.

(i am not a spammer)

#9   Shadowed Freedom 

• Knight
              • PipPip
                • Interests:Programming, Website Design, Graphic Design, Website Hosting, MMORPGs, Golden Sun, GBA Game Programming, GBA Game Beta-Testing, LAN House Owning, MONEY.

Posted 11 March 2004 - 01:26 AM

just like many other people under 15

i am only 14 and i knowmore about GS1&2 than many people older than i am... But it's kinda funny to see people think your like twenty on the net lol its funny im the boss of some people that are twice the age of me :D :D

also the therories so far are, i argree with max, absolute bullsh*t here let me give my version of what max has said...

This might not make much sense at first, but there is a lot of evidence to back it up. First of all, when Jenna was abducted by Saturos, Menardi, and Alex, she didn't really show any resentment, even though it is not right. Also, she seems to know them from sometime outside of it. She was apparently hit harder by the deaths of Saturos and Menardi than everyone else was. If you think about it, she seemed quiet and melancholy when Sheba told her about it. She would have rejoiced, if they were true captors. However, her willingness to follow their ideals suggests a parental bond between the ringleaders of the operation, Saturos and Menardi. Also, she shows signs of having a deep relationship with Alex; but that's not surprising because he's her brother. He appears to be only a few years older than her, and he also follows whatever Saturos and Menardi do.

ok i find this funny, how does a Mercury adept and a Mars adept get related? seriously Jenna wasnt relucktant because Kraden and Alex "want the same thing" aka so she goes along with it after they where kidnapped, sheesh where did you pull this from??

Theory 2: Alex was the reason that Sheba and Felix survived the fall from Venus Lighthouse.
                I'm sure that you all know that he could do it, but he needed a motive. The motive for this is simple: he needed Sheba to get into the Jupiter Lighthouse. Now, for the real meat of the theory. Alex has an undeniably masterful control of the water. Mia does too, but to a lesser extent. Mia was probably exhausted from the battle with the Fusion Dragon, and she wasn't nearly close enough to have ample ability to get to the water mentally. There was really no indication of where Alex was in either game during the battles, so for all we know, right after he fought the guards(he could have had access to the area right next to the Lighthouse),Sheba fell. Faran said the water level rose, and Alex could have dang well been anywhere. What does this point to? Say it with me... Alex caused the water level to rise!

Alex is not that powerful and anyway howcome you cant really find that there was an EARTHQUAKE! sheesh stick with the story line for Felix's sake! also b4 anybody says anything about the tidal wave and how Alex was not scared, i belive he is a water adept, hopw can he be killed by his own clans symbol of magic?

Theory 3: Alex was once a Mars Adept. I saved this one for last, just for you! Now I know that the response of the world, nay, the universe at large is probably going to be a resounding "Huh?" but I can assure you that this is probably the most likely one. Now for the evidence:
                1. This is merely my conjecture, but Alex is kin to Saturos and Menardi. He knows them very well, and seems to like them in a very special way, unattainable by those who don't have a familial bond with others.
                2. He has the calm personality of a Mercury Adept, but he is quick to anger, as if he were a Mars. I know it's short, but that provides less opportunity for a hole in the logic.
                3. He knows Mia, and this next part is conjecture, and they met when he decided to become a Mercury Adept. She agreed, and led him to the center of the Aqua Rock, the birthplace of the Mercury Star. When he held the star (without a Mythril Bag), its elemental energy converted his element. For all we know, after the Mercury Lighthouse was lit, since the Star was no longer in his possesion, he started reverting back to Mercury. His irritable side started to show itself more and more clearly throughout The Lost Age. As for the healing Psynergy he used on your party right before you fought Karst and Agatio, it could have been him casting Aura over and over. After all, his supposed sister is a Flame User, which can learn those Psynergies. He might have already reverted by then, however. It's not impossible.
                I hope you enjoyed these theories. That's just my two cents on this game. I might update it if I have anymore epiphanies, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. So long!

dude thats the biggest load of sh*t ive heard so far. You cant just become a water adept you are born with the poqwers and you have to stay like that, besides not all water adepts are peaceful i mean Mia can get pritty huffy when she wants to, also he hates them as any normal person with evil plans would do. come one man did you even read the game or did you just think about what it said in the manuel?

We all know how simplistic of a story the Golden Sun games have. If you don't, then go play some. If
                it weren't so simplistic, it would be awesome.

ooooo boy o boy, your so dam lucky im a nice person or else we would have a nice warm flame war brewing, how can you say that? GS has one of the weirdest and hardest storylines in an rpg yet (say nothing, i know all about the legend of zeld and the whole FF seiries) so you really need to play them yourself...

*****SPOILERS*****

There is another land on the other side of the Mars Lighthouse, way over the black rift. My evidence? Read/Mind Read one of the people in Prox and one of them would say "I can't see the OTHER side anymore". I may go so far as to say there might even be another town there. But that's just me.

I can agree with this one, i too belive that there is another side/town to our peacefull world, i think that they did trade or something with the other side (do i hear a posible GS3 storyline?) I do belive that there is another side and will look into it more... also what about Anemos? who thinks it is really the moon? i am sceptical but its seems to becoming logical, also anybody but me think venus and Jupiter clans have a thing going on or what? how in the world did Anemos break from the world anyway? can anybody tell me that one?? oh yea who thinks sheba fell from Anemos as a baby? anyway tell me, tell me!

*****END SPOILERS*****

#10   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
                  • AKA Horasu

Posted 11 March 2004 - 05:37 PM

My theory on why Anemos floated up to the sky:

In the Lost Age of Man (the Age, not the Game), Anemos might've been the most powerful city of all time, next to Lemuria. When the sages locked the elements, Anemos floated up to it's element (wind), because it's too strong to be whiped out completely (People who keep sky dragons for pets are cool). Lemuria, instead of floating up (or down) to it's element, a mist made of it's element (mists are made of water) surrounds them.

#11   Shadowed Freedom 

• Knight
                  • PipPip
                    • Interests:Programming, Website Design, Graphic Design, Website Hosting, MMORPGs, Golden Sun, GBA Game Programming, GBA Game Beta-Testing, LAN House Owning, MONEY.

Posted 12 March 2004 - 06:32 PM

hmm.... posible, but i have my own therory:
                    In the "golden age" a war between men for power arose and ppl of their respective clans went to their homelands but the Jupiter clan and Mercury clans, being their peacefulness would have no part in it, so they choose to isalate themselves from the war but a few choose to remain behind to look after the world and keep balance between the elements and seal their respective elements in the light houses then they left, mercury went to sea and cloaked itself so no explorer could find them. and Anemos lifted off to the air to remain peaceful and then the remaining few created families and setalled near the creater awaiting their return...
                    After a few long yeas the war was raging to become out of control, so certain elders sealed their eleements away to protect alchamy from becoming over powering and destroying weyard with war...

#12   Izar 

• Master Adept
                      • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 20 March 2004 - 12:12 AM

All those theories are loads of crap, no doubt. The third is the capiests of all. You cannot learn to become an adept or a different clan. just my thought.

NO HOW CAN THIS BE??? The game would tell during gameplay at least. Plus, She showed no resentment because her brother was there I guese.

btw, I got a freewebs account as well. I can't believe you would use it in that way...

#13   Echo 

• Squire
                      • Pip
                        • Interests:GOLDEN SUN! Metroid, Mario, Computer Related Things, Megaman, Video Games, Food.

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:00 AM

You cannot learn psyenergy unless you're an adept from a certain degree. To become an adept, you must be exposed to psyenergy stone radiations, or simply receive a psyenergy stone on your head with great force.

Jenna didn't say a thing because she didn't really care about them. I mean, they've been mean to her all the trip (that's what I think). I don't think you would care about them after all they did to you.

Alex is a Mercury adept. That's all. He knows Saturos and Menardi well because he travelled more than 3 years with them (started after the Sol Sanctum accident). Alex couldn't use Aura. He might have used Wish, or some more powerful version of it. I haven't read anywhere about some Aqua Rock visits or anything like that. If it would've happened, Mia would have learned Parch (I don't think it's spelled right). Your theories needs some thoughts.

Alex didn't helped anyone during the lighthouse incident. Because, he was at Idejima when the lighthouse lit.

Dude, give your theories some thoughts. You can't just send away false information :D .

#14   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
                          • AKA Horasu

Posted 20 March 2004 - 12:41 PM

SenorHouseMouse, on Mar 9 2004, 07:58 PM, said:

I hope these will get some more support here. Anyway, you can find more info at my website, GBAwesome. Click on Story Analysis. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think!

Here's what I think:

You're crazy and weird.
                          Those theories are a bunch of Bull.
                          It's a disgrace to GS and GSuners everywhere.
                          Were you drunk/high/hyper when you wrote it?

It's not a flame because that's "What I Think".

#15   Echo 

• Squire
                          • Pip
                            • Interests:GOLDEN SUN! Metroid, Mario, Computer Related Things, Megaman, Video Games, Food.

Posted 20 March 2004 - 04:18 PM

You know what Mystic? You're right. This guy needs some serious Golden Sun classes. He would have failed the final exam if such exams existed (too bad there aren't, I would have passed so easily ;) ).

Worst theories ever. That's like thinking Na and Cl makes pepper instead of salt.

#16   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 08 April 2004 - 10:37 PM

Alex is not that powerful and anyway howcome you cant really find that there was an EARTHQUAKE! sheesh stick with the story line for Felix's sake! also b4 anybody says anything about the tidal wave and how Alex was not scared, i belive he is a water adept, hopw can he be killed by his own clans symbol of magic?

Alex was powerful. It's Psyenergy, not really magic...

Ok well, This really should be closed now that everyone has had his/her laugh in. Lol, the last theory was funny. I wonder why I posted here... Oh, know I know, I have my own theory of Alex's power:

"Alex drank lots of milk and at chocolate cookies all his life. He was smart, he liked cheese and pickles, and stuck his tounge to an energizer battery every night before sleeping"

Ok, that's like what you were telling us. I think Alex just got his power from training, like anyone else would. Maybe he kept fighting the Tempest lizard alot, lol. Just here is all you have to say... "He's just that way!"

#17   The Lord of the Morning 

• Squire
                              • Pip
                                • Interests:Not in any particular order:<br /><br />Golden Sun (obviously)<br />Roleplaying<br />Dungeons and Dragons<br />Druidism<br />Enviromentalist Activism<br />Writing (my fiction novels)<br />Fantasy Fiction<br />Anime<br />Manga<br />Reading in General<br />Marine Biology<br />Classic Literature

Posted 23 April 2004 - 03:20 PM

Theories of The Lord of the Morning, Part I
                                (See the rest in upcoming fanfiction chapters of mine on Fanfiction.Net)

Theory: End of the Golden Age of Alchemy

As the Golden Age waned, mankind was torn into many terrible wars with great strife. The Venusian Empire of the Nol River Valley was on its way towards collapsing. The Lemurian Sea Empire locked itself away in a shroud of Mist, as the barbarian tribes of unadvanced peoples overran the grand empires of the past. The Aneamosians of Atteka lost faith in their alliance with Lemuria, as Lemuria failed to contact them. The Sky Dragon, symbol of Aneamos, was the Sea Dragon of Lemuria with wings- hence the flying ship. Dullahan, a mighty Gaurdian of Sol, had been killed, yet his spirit still wandered the passage ways of Aneamos Sanctum. The High King of the North, King Arthur Pendragon, King of Camelot, the city of legends in the shadow of Mount Aleph's Northern side, could not hold together his empire much longer. The Lords of the Altimmerian Empire could not keep the lands of the Karagol Sea under their control as raiders from the north attacked. Prox lost all connections with the outside world. Magara, the city of the the Mars Clan beneath Magma Rock, was losing its strength. Apojji, the City of Aqua Rock, no longer could defend the power of Parch. The Izumoans had lost the power of their ancestors, and the Cloud Brand could not be taken up by any worthy enough to win it from the Gaurdian of Mount Mikage. The Lycanthropes of Garoh were being burned at the stake for being what they were.
                                The worst problem, though, was the the Dark Lord Mangrith of Tartarus, lord of all that is evil, the antithesis of the Father Almighty, had sent out the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to destroy mankind. Famine, with his destructive power, caused massive crop failure. Disease, with her black poison, created the Plague, the Black Death to kill the people. War, with his doomed brutish strength, caused struggle between the peoples. Death, Thanatos of the Dark Lands, gave no mercy, he made no distinctions, taking men, women, and children of all social classes, taking them back down with him to Tartarus. Many believed the Apocalypse was here. The Dark Ages had begun.
                                The driving force behind the Dark Ages was the Demons of Hell, and their master, Lucifer, right hand man to Mangrith. Lucifer had a plot to finally destroy the good people with his demonic strength. But Lucifer's intentions were quite different from his master's. Mangrith had feared Yahwe from the very begining of time, when the two brothers of creation and destruction were born. Mangrith wished to draw out the Gods, and take them out, one by one. Eventually, Allah would have none left to be supported by. And in that case, he was vulnerable.
                                One man knew of the intentions of Mangrith. His name was Merlin the Grey. Merlin was the chief adviser to the high king, and he knew that Mangrith had to be stopped. That was when he, Arthur, Emperor Venos, and the Sea King Poseidon, a God in his own right, came up with a plan. To save the world, from strife, Alchemy must be sealed away. Without Psynergy, the people could not destroy the world, and Mangrith had one weakness: he, too, was bound to the forces of nature by Yahwe at the beginning of time. If Alechemy was sealed away, he would go, too. But to make sure this never happened again, seven seals were placed on the Pit of Tartarus, preventing Mangrith from returning. All that they needed was the Elemental Stars, Four Adepts of each of the Seven Clans of Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury, Pluto, Sol, and Luna, and someone to hold Mangrith off.
                                Mangrith has one weakness: he is immune to the power of any God or Demon, except the power of the Father Almighty, but he can be destroyed by the true power of the Destined King of Venus, the King who wields Excalibur. For Excalibur, the blade of the Hero, was the only blade that could combat Hellspawn, the blade of Mangrith. And so King Arthur left for Tartarus to battle Mangrith.
                                Arthur died in that battle, but his spirit departed for Avalon, and he had been successful in giving Merlin enough time to seal away the Stone of Sages. With the passing of Alchemy and the Golden Age, the Civilizations of the world crumbled. Venusia was lost, and Camelot was but in ruins, its people the good Adepts of Vale. Many civilizations were lost, few survived. In order to survive, Lemuria, Prox, and Aneamos cut themselves off from the rest of the world. Lemuria made it almost impossible to enter their city through the Sea of Time, and Aneamos departed for the Sky, and became the new Luna, as the Silver Moon, a power associated with the Sol, Luna, and Pluto Stars, had departed. The Northern Sea around Prox became impossible to cross with all the icebergs, with but a small time in the summer when you can pass through to trade with Prox. Weyard began to crumble away, deprived of its vital energy. By 150 years prior to the return of the Golden Age, at the time of the Great Flood, the Continents had shifted and the world was but a fragment of its formerself.
                                Now that Alchemy has returned, the world is saved from utter destruction. However, not even the Wise One, a God and the Gaurdian of the Stone of Sages, could anticipate the troubles ahead. For now, with the Rising of the Golden Sun, only the Rising of the Silver Moon remains for the Dark Lord to return. Six of the Seven Seals have been broken. And the Demons of Tartarus are gathering. Lucifer has returned, and is using his pawn, Alex, to gain the Stone of Sages. Now it is up to the hier of the Pendragon to stop the Dark Age yet to come...

Sorry that was such a long post, but this is a Theory discussion isn't it? Oh, and those theories are hilarious but are total B*llsh*t.

#18   Blade Lord Lyn 

• Disciple
                                  • Interests:Fire Emblem and Golden Sun

Posted 23 April 2004 - 06:17 PM

The first theories were really really bad lies first off....

The one about the other side of the rift seemed to be good, but I'd like to elaborate.... On the Apoji Islands, when you mind read an old man, he says the world is clearly FLAT. But the kid you mind read in Prox says there is an other side of the rift... put 2 and 2 together and you get...

Weyard is 2 parts, one is the area that we explored, and the rest is other continents, Weyard is actually round. The rift is eating the continents (Angara, Hesperia etc) from the outside in, and the rest of the continents (on the other side of the rift) are fine... But we can't even assume that this "other side" even calls the planet Weyard...

BTW Lord of the Morning, post was WAY to long. And 7 types of elements? If there were 7 elements, there would be 7 lighthouses, unless your suggesting: As there is a Golden Sun, there's a Silver Moon (made of other elements) or those lighthouse's were destroyed by the rift.

#19   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
                                    • AKA Horasu

Posted 23 April 2004 - 06:19 PM

If there were 7 elements, there would be 7 elemental stars in Sol Sanctum, so please quit spreading lies, Lord of the Morning. You're kinda gettin on my nerves...

#20   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 24 April 2004 - 07:36 PM

Yeah... Reads too much fanfiction.

4 Elemental Stars - 4 Elements

End of story lord of the morning.

#21   Nobody 

• Chaos Lord
                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2005 - 04:15 PM

I totally agree with everyone who pointed out that the theories were absolutely wrong. Appearently, someone is paying too much attention to the small, non-important details and/or miscomprehending the real storyline.

Gah, I hate to sound like a nag here but this was a really unnecessary bump...which is kinda against the rules, bear that in mind in future please- Kik

.:TOPIC CLOSED:.

Page 1 of 1
                                        • You cannot start a new topic
                                        • This topic is locked