Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Masamune, And The Tales Of Enoch. Thought I'de give this thing a try.

#1   Enoch 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Serving my fellow man. What greater joy is there than this?

Posted 03 December 2004 - 09:51 AM

Please excuse me for any spelling errors! Some of the actual history may be ommited due to lack of time.

"A blade, as old as time, shining and strong. Now it is in my hands. The handle is gold in color, and thus is splendid and devine above all other things wich I have laid eyes apon. Along the blade, reads Melchior, most curtainly the name of the creator, and thus was the style for creators of such blades, to engrave their insignia into their masterpeices."

Enoch was not aware that the blade made quite a journey to be where it is right now. The blade was made by the guru Melchior, a man that had the misfortune of going against the queen of a devine age, and being sent to a time where he has no way of stopping her, not but the sword that he left devided in fact and in spirit. The spirits of the masamune, Masa and Mune, guided the creature Glenn (a giant frog) to it. And with this blade, Glenn became the hero of his time, and then went on to save all of time, with a group of other heros, but that's a different story all together.
    Time went on and the Masamune traveled through time and space until it ended up in the hands of a great explorer named Yepp. Yepp saw this weapon and right away, he saw it's importance. He carried the sword around with him everywhere, and where ever he traveled, it would always be his weapon of choice, when he ever had to defend himself. Yepp died, leaving a major impact on a small town called Yallam, insomuch that he hid this great blade in a secret whole in the ground, hidden in Yallam.
    A group of travelers, who held great abilitys found the sword and they fought great battles with it.

This is where I take control of the story.

Ivan was the last one with the Masamune, when the ship was traveling along the edge of gia falls. The ship was knocked around a little bit and the sword flung out of Ivan's grip and over the edge of Gia falls.
    Down, down, down the ancient sword went as it fell for quite some time, when it landed in some shroud of mist at the bottom of a large pillar of water rushing downward onto an ocean that looked like it came from high in the clouds. The sword drifted on a broken log to an island neer the great pillar of water. Enoch, a young traveling Lycanthrope, walked to the shore and found the blade on a log of drift wood. He held it high to the sky and it was shining in the mid-day sun.

This is where his tale beggins, and the masamune's continues.

#2   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
      • Group: Veterans

Posted 03 December 2004 - 01:42 PM

i like that - a good foundation for what could be a really god story - i cant really judge how good it will be yet cos its in early stages but it does look like it has potential. Keep it up im looking forward to the next one

#3   Enoch 

• Disciple
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Serving my fellow man. What greater joy is there than this?

Posted 08 December 2004 - 09:51 AM

Enoch just stood there, while marveling at the hero sword. Why is it here, and where did it come from? He just dismissed these questions as soon as he started to think about the capital value that it may be worth. Such thoughts were going through his head at this time because, Lycans weren't well excepted, so Enoch had to hide who he truely was, and he was a lonely wanderer, so cash didn't come to him so freely.

Enoch boarded his raft and started towards the closest mainland port, so that he may come across a merchant. As he started out Enoch encountered a few water feinds. Now Enochg, being of wind like abilitys was able to defend himself, but since the Hero sword was in hand, he fought the monsters off, and to swift success. The sword cut through skin almost as if a child could do it. And it seemed almost as if the sword was taking off some of the burden of the attacks, almost as if the sword favored Enoch. Then, Enoch raised his sword, built up energy and unleashed it in a great display of long, blue, flaming dragons that seem to swollow the enemy. The power was great, and it resulted in the creaturesdownfall, and Enoch in great aww. He now relized the power that was now in his hand.

Though more mysteries came with this sword that Enoch still had yet to discover.

I lost intrest in this rather quickly, so I would just assume stop while I'm ahead.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic