Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

New To The Forum, I Need Help! Help w/ Jupiter Lighthouse!

#1 Guest_Gemini84_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 December 2004 - 03:39 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but I've been coming here a while and using the walkthrough to help me, which it has many times (thank you so much to whoever took the time to make that walkthrough :blink: ), with the game Golden Sun; The Lost Age. I got the game last Christmas and I've played it off and on since then... Because of school I haven't really had a bunch of time to play it. However, school's out and I'm back to playing the game, woohoo! :lol:

Anyway. I need some help. I'm at the Jupiter Lighthouse and I'm in the room where there are a ton of hover pads on the ground, it's located here in the walkthrough, it's at the very bottom of the page:

http://www.goldensun-syndicate.net/tlawalk...awalkjlhet.html

I've already gotten the Pheaton's Blade, and I'm trying to move on to the right part of the room to get to the door at the north of the room. However, those darn statues that blow tornados are giving me problems. On the right side, I can get past the first one alright, but it's the second one that I'm really having trouble with. Can someone tell me how to get past this one? Thanks in advance for any help! :D

*EDIT*- I seem to have posted this in the wrong place, I'm sorry :D. I'm refering to Golden Sun, The Lost Age. Not to the first Golden Sun game.

#2   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans

Posted 16 December 2004 - 04:27 PM

You have to time it correctly, get as close as possible without drawing the statue's fire and then run off like you did with the first. Don't worry, it is possible. Took me a long time on my first try too.

#3   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 16 December 2004 - 07:28 PM

You know I had some trouble to. I was afraid that if I didn't try hard enough to get back on the hover pad that I would fall through the crack. Don't do what I did. Relax, get as close as you can to the pillars and just hover over the crack until you pass the tornado then quickly hover back over the pads just before you see you hover ring dissappers. You should be able to make it. :D

#4 Guest_Gemini84_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 December 2004 - 09:20 PM

Thanks yall for the help! I made it through and I lit the Jupiter lighthouse. I also beat Agatio and Karst, woohoo :agitated: ! On to the Mars lighthouse!

#5   Silo STATIC 

• Disciple
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:Anime, manga, drawing, video games, the forums, etc.

Posted 17 December 2004 - 05:06 PM

I'm glad you worked that out. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll close this topic, since it's not needed anymore ...

||CLOSED||

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • This topic is locked