Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chain Of The Butterfly--northern Lights X'mas special Version

#1   Somia 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing & a Smile.

Posted 25 December 2004 - 05:39 PM

A merry Christmas to all of Golden Sun fans~
    Seal of the Butterfly—Northern Lights
    Guide of Jupiter, Call of Mercury
    Phase 1--A upcoming holiday season
    “It’s almost Christmas; don’t you just love this season, Piers? The food, the joy, the season greetings, the snow… (Out side the house Garet was kicking the shovel because he was pissed off at the snow) Ok, maybe not the snow…” Mia was just about to go to the market for a Christmas shopping, she just love the winter season, she missed the cool breeze so much since she left Imil, but since their journey was over, they can finally settle down in Vale and start a new life. “Of course I love Christmas my sweet Mia, you need help with those shopping list? Piers said it with a smile. Mia smiled back at him and gave her young kind fiance a nice warm hug, “no I’ll be fine, but thanks, you are so nice to me, but I gotta go before the market closes see ya then.” Piers shut the door gentlely and turned to Isaac, “thanks again for letting us stay in your house, me and Mia really appreciated.” “Hm?... Huh?... what?... Oh... Don’t sweat it, it was nothing,, only me and my mother lived in this house and we have plenty room for you two.” Isaac just woke up from his deep thinking, but he doesn’t look too happy… “Are you ok?” Piers got a little worried and grabbed a chair and sat beside Isaac.” “It’s nothing…” “You sure?” “Yeah.” “If you say so, but if you have any problem just tell me, I really need to thank you for letting me and Mia stay here. I’m gonna go and get us a tree, while I’m at it would you mind to take out the decorations?” “Oh sure.” Isaac felt another cold breeze coming from the door and it was shut gentlely once again. “Mia…”Isaac whispered to him self over and over again, he just couldn’t seemed to get this girl out of his mind…Every Since he got back from his journey 2 weeks ago, he’d been thinking about Mia every day, but his heart can’t seems to take it when Piers had proposed to Mia. He really doesn’t understand why, he’d always have thought Mia was a friend from the journey a lovely healer and a girl who’s precious to him, but he can’t figured any thing beyond that, he doesn’t understand why either. Isaac walked slowly down the basement, and toke out the Christmas decorations, there were three clay stars that had a nicely written gold letters on them, and they each spelled: Dora, Kyle and finally Isaac. He thought since Piers and Mia would be staying so Mom should be backing two more clay stars, and as for his father... they wont be needing this star anymore…he guessed so. He pulled out the other bag of decorations and check if any of them broke and got old over the year, after his done all that he walked back up the stares and starts to sort all the decorations. “Isaac come to the kitchen, I backed two more clay stars for you to put up this year.” Isaac slowly walked to the kitchen, and Dora handed him two newly backed clay hearts one had a dark blue writing that spells Piers and the other has a light blue writing that spells Mia. The moment Isaac accepts these two clay hearts, he almost felt like... like he was jealous! He never had felt that in his life before, he it it couldn’t be, not now not ever… Well, he thought wrong. He heard a knock on the door and Dora asked him to get the door, he ran to the door and slowly opened it, there they were, Mia and Piers with a pine tree some grocery and some Christmas gift along with some Christmas cards. “We’re back! ~ We actually managed to get some things on the last minutes, almost all of the stores are out of stocks, and Piers told me that all the good pine threes have been cut down.” Mia returned Piers’s cape and smiled at Isaac. That moment—the moment Mia smiled at him, was perhaps the best Christmas gift he recived this year, it warmed his heart that instance and made him forgot about the jealousy case. Isaac smiled back, this is the first smiled he had given since Pierse had proposed Mia, “Come in, don’t just stand out there, you guys are just in time for the decorating.” “Oh yea? This is exciting let’s go Piers I can’t wait! ~” Mia giggled and rushed in; Piers followed by and thanked Isaac for welcoming them. “Come here Piers! Look what I found; it’s our name tag on heart shaped clay. ~” “How wonderful of them to do such thing for us.” Piers nodded and went up to Mia and set Mia in his arms. “Isn’t it?” Mia returned his embrace and said. “Careful, they are still hot!” Isaac warned Mia when he saw Mia was going to pick those clay decorations up. “Oh don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. Say, can we start to put the decorations up now?” “Sure, you and Piers can put up the decorations while I write the Christmas greeting cards and you two’s wedding invitation.” “Ok, thanks, we’ll get at it right away.” After a while they heard another knock on the door, “Oh, Merry Christmas Jenna, what brings you here on such a cold day? Oh, I’m terribly sorry please come in.” Mia apologized. “It’s alright.” Jenna walked into the house and toke off her coat, “I was just here to tell you we’ll be holding a Christmas Celebration on Christmas Eve, here are the invitations.” Jenna speak as she pulled out four envelops. “Wonderful.” Mia took over the envelops and thanked Jenna. “Me and Piers’s Wedding will be on that day too! ~” Mia walked over to Piers’s arm happily. “Oh great! That’ll be a double Celebrating and lucky you guys, double presents fro you two. ~” Jenna giggled. “Well I gotta go and get you two a present, see ya two at the party! ~” Jenna took her coat and left the house. The young Mercury couple smiled at each other and went back to work. “Tomorrow is Silent night.” Isaac told him self… “And the day after tomorrow is Mia and Piers’s wedding, I better hurry finish writing these invitations and deliver them tomorrow.” He took drink out of his hot chocolate filled mug and began to continue write…”Dinner’s ready! ~” Mia called out to Isaac from the stares. “I heard that we are having Turkey with mash potato tonight, it’s you favourite better hurry before it gets cold. ~” “Ok I’ll be right there.”
    ------------------------------------
    to be continued

#2   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 25 December 2004 - 05:40 PM

I'm very sorry about the crapness showned in this fan fic, I jsut started it today and i wan to finish it today, hopefully i'll pose the other half or 2 more sections of ity the end of the night, gotta go write chow~and merry X'mas every one~

#3   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 25 December 2004 - 07:17 PM

Phase 2--A decition
        “Mmmmm, dinner was good. Now it’s time to put up the star, here Isaac.” Mia got very excited over this, she loved Christmas so much she every decorate Mercury Lighthouse some times when she lived in Imil. “No, I think Piers should put up the star, you two are a part of this family now, a family should always stick together right? And the Oldest man in the family puts the star up, Here you put up the start Piers.” Isaac demanded. “Is this … really alright with you? I mean are you sure about this?” Piers asked in a surprise voice, he never expected the Isaac that always argues with Felix and exchange dirty faces is so well manner and kind. “Certainly, go right ahead.” Isaac replied. “If Isaac said you could then you should, you are gonna be a great hubby, and you are gonna be a great leader of this house next to Isaac’s mom, isn’t that right Isaac?” Mia questioned. Just that single question, Isaac felt like his heart is torn apart, Mia’s words are very harsh to him, it’s like as if she didn’t even consider about him in her mind. “Y…Yes, that’s right, I’m glad you get along to this family just fine miss Mia.” “Miss Mia? Hm… Isaac why are you being so...I mean why are you act like I’m a stranger to you? Hehe” Mia teased. “Uh...”Isaac couldn’t and didn’t reply to that question and is kind of embarrassed. “Piers why don’t you go put up the star now?” said Dora trying to get her song out of the trouble. “Ok, thanks again for the offer.” Piers stepped next to the tree and placed the golden sun-like star on the top of the tree. “Isaac…” Dora called in a very soft voice that only she can hear; as she watched Isaac walked up to his room look like his very upset about something.
        “Mia…” Isaac whispered to him self again, he couldn’t stop think about her and her impression for her never changes no matter how she is and what harsh words she said to him. To him, she’ll always be a sweet girl who is gentle and precious to him…That night, Isaac thought about how he really felt about Mia, while all the villagers in Vale and gathered together with their family and greets every one and prepare presents, he just sat there, on his bed, and thought… Regardless of this out come… I’ll have to stay strong… Is that right? He asked himself in his heart, no matter who she is to him, no matter how painful it’s going to be I’ll have to stay strong… He then began to ask him self questions…
        “Why can’t I stop thinking about her? Why would I be jealous? I should be happy for them. Why do I feel so sad when ever I saw her with Piers? Why…Why” Endless questions keeps on popping into his head of how he really feels about Mia. After a few hours of thinking the house got quite and he began to feel sleepy…He lay down on his bed and was about to close his eyes, then this thought, this one thought…answered all of his questions. “I…I loved Mia all along…Didn’t I?” Isaac’s hand to shack… “He never thought of this...but it seems that this is the answer to all his questions. “This is the answer of why when ever I stay near by Mia and Piers I get sad…And this is the reason I get very upset when every Mia tells a little joke about me that every one laughs at and I don’t? This is it…I get painful if I stay near by Mia, even tho I really wanted to tell Mia how I really feel about her, it’s…it’s too late…Mia’s wedding is in less then two days…I…I can’t tell...tell her, it’s…it’s too late...” He wanted to be free of this pain and he wanted to be healed from these scars that the true answer to all his had made…but yet he is powerless to do so. “I know…I’ll leave this village...this village, this village of painful and sad memories…and start a whole new life from another place. It’s decided. To morrow at the big party is a good time to leave…when no one’ll be out side, yea I can do it…” When he finally decided he started to prepare for thing that he is going to bring. “My father…Jenna’s parents died in this village…I wont live a happy life like this…The only thing I can do is to leave and every can live their normal life with out me…After all, I was the one who caused all these trouble, I agreed to climb sol sanctum that day, if I didn’t the other wouldn’t have either…and none of this would have happened. I’ll leave a note so no one wouldn’t worry. That’s the least I can do.”
        +---< -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >---+
        to be continued...

Please don't multi-post, Somia, it's against the rules. -ForteGX

#4   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans
          • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 25 December 2004 - 07:21 PM

Watch the posts. A very interesting story. You don't have to finish it all in one day.. Give yourself time to think up the next scene. Great things don't just happen in one night. ^_^

#5   Somia 

• Disciple
            • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing &amp; a Smile.

Posted 25 December 2004 - 07:28 PM

hey you are right, I think this is gonna be a pretty long story and i doubt I'll write a good one in one night, I should be happy when i can just post one section of it up on christmas day.

#6   Echo_djinn 

• Master Adept
              • Interests:Myself, video games, sports,(especially basketball)T.V, the ladies and other things I have no time to mention. So now you know me and you proably already have fallen in love with me. Well, I can't blame you everyone else already loves me. :)

Posted 26 December 2004 - 03:40 PM

So Iam just wondering when you will make your next chapter?

#7   DullahanX7 

• Berserker
              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                • Interests:Goldensun, manga, music, RPG games, anime, Megaman, etc<br />blah blah blah... <br /><br />Legend of Dragoon and Final Fantasy are the best RPG for Playstation.

Posted 26 December 2004 - 11:00 PM

how many chapters are there going to be?

#8   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:04 PM

I'm not sure about that yet, but it's probactly going to be 12 since /i was planning to post one per day after Christmas.

#9   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 29 December 2004 - 02:49 PM

I had a spleep over at my friend's house the pass two days, it was her birthday that's why. Anyways,I'm not in such a rush anymore so I'll be posting the fan fic in regular format instead of one that's bunched together and it probactly wont be as bad as the previous two with all those mistakes. Here's Chapter III:
                    `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                    Phase 3—The Last Goodbyes
                    “Isaac, Piers and I will be going to Garets right now, we need to get prepared. Make sure you come as soon as possible ok?” Mia is very excited about her wedding today and just can’t wait to go.
                    “As you wish Miss Mia.” Isaac replied.
                    “I told you to stop calling me that! Well I better get going now I don’t wan to be late. See you at the party! ~”
                    “She…Doesn’t have the time to talk to me anymore after Piers proposed her…” Isaac whispered to himself again. “Any how…It’s about time for me to leave…” As soon as every one had got to the party, Isaac went up to his room and got his stuff and is set to go. “Mia…Goody bye, I wonder if I’ll every see you again? And every one else, Jenna, Garet, Ivan…Goodbye.” Isaac spoke quietly to the wooden gate of Vale as he stepped outside of this gate. For the second time in his life; he wondered how it is going to be like for him this time. Will he make any new friends?
                    The heavy steps of the young adept, the laughter coming from the small village you still can hear from mile away…
                    “Isaac is late!” Jenna called impatiently.
                    “I thought I told him to come here as soon as possible?” Mia wondered
                    “I’ll go check on him, everyone, just wait fro me for a moment I’ll be right back.”
                    “We can’t have you go get a guest, when you are center of attention tonight, Mia. I’ll go instead.” Garet patted Mia in the arm and reached for his jacket.
                    “No it’s alright, really, I should be greeting all the guest tonight personally.” Mia grabbed her Vest and walked out into the snow.
                    “Like, what’s up with Isaac?” Jenna grumbled impatiently.
                    “It’s not like him to be late for anything, and when I say anything I mean anything!” She added.
                    “We’ll find out soon enough” Ivan gasped
                    ````````````````````
                    Isaac’s house
                    ````````````````````
                    “Isaac, Isaac? Where are you?” Mia called out uneasy.
                    No reply.
                    “Isaac, please come out, this is no time fro hide’n seek, and beside, aren’t you a little too old for that?”
                    Silence.
                    “If you don’t come out soon I’ll get really mad at you, I mean it Isaac!” Mia yelled as she walked up the stairs.
                    “Hump, he’s probactly in come corner laughing at me I bet.” Mia muttered.
                    Mia continued down the hall way upstairs when she saw Isaac’s doors was wide open but no one seems in there.
                    Shock.
                    Silence.
                    Dead silence.
                    Mia’s lower jaw dropped slightly and just stood there, she quickly shook her head and knocked her self out of the silence.
                    “Isaac, are you in here? This really isn’t funny.”
                    She checked every possible hiding place in the room, but she found nothing, her vision finally landed on a small envelop on top of the neatly organized desk. It was signed by Isaac and is address to her. She carefully teared the sealed edge of the wheat-coloured envelop and found the glue used was still not dry; in fact it was still fresh and wet, she didn’t think much of it and starts reading the hand write letter in her mind:
                    Dear Mia,
                    Greetings.
                    How have your wedding night been?
                    She paused for a second and thought,(bad, really bad… where could you possibly be Isaac?), and she continued reading.
                    My apology for not coming to your big day tonight, but I really think I shouldn’t be there for if I am all I’d be doing is messing your wedding up. (NO, NOT TRUE!) On this special day, I’d like to wish you and all the others a Merry Christmas and soon a Happy New Year. I wont be here this Christmas with you all, perhaps maybe not the next, maybe…maybe…not ever I’ll be having a Christmas with al of you again. There is one more thing that I’ve wanted to tell you and it’s especially for you:
                    I love you Mia, take care and wish you the best with Piers.
                    Sincerely,
                    Isaac
                    There it is again, that shock, and the dead silence.
                    At this point, Mia was terrified, (Why…Why did you do such cruel thing to me? WHY?) She felt beyond feeling bad, not just for Isaac, for her self too, (Why haven’t he told me earlier? All this would be different!) Mia wondered, she is now speechless and so many things are going on her head, her head is filled with mixed feeling an she began to think how she’d really felt about Isaac and who Piers is truly in her heart.
                    +---< -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >---+
                    To be continued...

#10   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 30 December 2004 - 05:17 AM

Your edit buttom seems to be going whack, like you told me on the MSN.
                      But anyways...nice story! I love it! <_<

#11   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 09 January 2005 - 03:14 PM

Thanks to my lazyness and my not-so-good at writing thingy...I just finish phase 4 today..yes..today...
                        -------------------------------------------------------------
                        Phase 4—Arrow of Destination
                        Whoosh….
                        A black figure appeared before the gate of Vault, it seems like his body is going to get engulfed by the snow that suddenly turned into hail. But regardless, it kept on marching.
                        “Clank, clank…”
                        Ice sparks dropped on the soldier’s helm.
                        “So it did turn out to be a white Christmas after all…but not a good one.” The black figure glared at the sky and the falling sparks. “I think I shall rest here and leave early tomorrow.”
                        ````````````````````
                        Isaac’s house
                        ````````````````````
                        “I…can’t believe I did this to him…I…” (Oh, but you did it did you…) A low voice echoed in her head…
                        “I…I didn’t mean to…” (Fool… what a fool you are…) The voice wont give in.
                        Mia fell down to her kneels and enclasped the letter.
                        (You are so not ready to get married…)
                        “No! Stop it! Please I bet of you! Stop!”
                        (Ahahahaha...coward…Get a grip of your self! This is what you get for harming a heart)
                        “Who are…you? Why are you doing this?”
                        (You don’t deserve to know~ Ahahaha…)
                        The voice faded away… Mia gasped in relief.
                        “Piers…Is just a very good friend of mine in real…I…I just got over excited when he had asked, I truly wont be happy with him for the rest of my life, he…Isn’t my true soul mate…” Mia whispered to herself and she enclasped the letter even tighter, tears began to flow from her aquamarine-like eyes.
                        A shadow appeared in the door way.
                        “Mia! There you are! Why didn’t you answer me when I called you?”
                        Mia raised her head and stared at the comer, it was Piers, but still she had her frozed expression, all she could think of was Isaac right now.
                        “I have to find him! It’s not too late yet! ~” Mia decided, and rushed out the door.
                        “Wait! Mia!” Piers called out.
                        “I’m sorry Piers!” Mia cried.
                        Baaaam, she ran into a direct impact with Jenna. They both rebound to the snow.
                        “Ow…” Jenna groaned in pain. “Like, what’s up with this?”
                        “I’m sorry Jenna, but I have to go!” Mia replied as she stood up and rushed through the snow.
                        “No…don’t think you are going anywhere with out telling me what happened, I can tell something is wrong, you are blushing…” Jenna demanded as she grabbed Mia’s cape.
                        “Please, let go of me, I have to find Isaac, he is gone!” Mia entreated.
                        “HE WHAT?” Jenna smacked her head lightly, she couldn’t believe her ears.
                        Mia looked down at the sparkling white snow, she began to cry again, “He…Isaac is gone and he left me this note.”
                        “This isn’t April Fools Mia. He CAN’T be gone.” Jenna grabbed Mia’s collar and questioned.
                        Mia stared right into Jenna’s eyes but looked away and handed Jenna the note that Isaac left. “I’m sorry Jenna; I really have to go now!”
                        Mia ran off deep into the darkness and left Jenna, standing there speechless…and collapsed into the snow field…
                        Bang.
                        “Whoa!” The small figured rubbed its eyes and cried. At the same time Mia rebounded into the snow again…
                        “I’m so sorry!” Mia helped the small figured stand up and was going to continued further into the pitch dark.
                        “Whoa…Hold on there Mia.” Ivan called. “What’s going on?”
                        Mia shacked her head. She felt a glow of purple aura surrounding Ivan, and it passed on to her, she knew Ivan was mind reading her.
                        “I see, but don’t just go rush off like that, everyone else will be worried about you too!” Ivan held on to Mia’s shoulder trying to get her out of her unconsciousness. “Please, at least rest tonight and we’ll see if Isaac comes back tomorrow, if not, we’ll make another plan. Please Mia, Isaac wont be happy to see you like this.”
                        Mia lowered her head and just slowly nodded.
                        “Where should I headed for tomorrow? Kolima sounds good, ok, that’s decided.” Isaac decided.
                        To be continued...

I've managed to make this chapter short...enjoy...
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Phase 5—Kolima Revisited
                        As the golden sun rose from the horizon, Isaac had already begun his new journey to reach his next destination—Kolima. Instead of going to the town of Kolima, Isaac had decided to head for Kolima forests, he wanted to see if old trent if still well.
                        “He’s not back yet! Isaac hasn’t come back!” Mia shook her head in disbelieve.
                        Everyone else in the room turned their heads and stared out the window, but all the see is the disgraceful hail still shooting from last night. Of course, none of them is surprised to see, they just stood, stood in silence…
                        “We need a plan.” Garet can’t stand the situation anymore and finally decided to speak.
                        “Since when are you the smart one?” Jenna pushed Garet from behind and teased.
                        “Jenna, this is no time for joking around, this is serious, we need a plan to find Isaac.”
                        “But...” Jenna tried to debate.
                        “Garet is right Jenna, we need a plan to find him before he gets too far is that right Mia?” Jenna’s older brother Felix stood up from his seat and cuts in.
                        With the slightest change of expression on her face, Mia just simplely nodded and turns her face out to the window hoping to see a familiar shadow...
                        “Isaac left last night right? Then he must have rested in a town near by so he shouldn’t be far. So I’m assuming if we headed for the direction of Vault, We’ll probablely find him near by.” Sheba suggested.
                        “No.”
                        Everyone turned their vision to Mia.
                        “Please, everyone… I want you all to stay out of this, it was originally my fault all this happened, and I’m taking responsibility for it. Regardless, I must be on my way now.” Mia explained in a incridiblely cold voice she had never had never relished before, she reached for her vest and headed out into the vicious storm.
                        “Wait! Mia!” Piers stepped forward trying to stop Mia.
                        A hand grabbed on to Piers shoulder. “It’ll be no use Piers, she wont listen to you, not anyone.” Ivan looked out and saw Mia faded shadow in the storm.
                        “Wow, did you see the look on her face? And she never talked that way before.” Jenna walked up to her brother, clueless of what to do.
                        “Should we really leave her go alone? I mean it’s very dangerous right now.” Sheba suggested.
                        “If destiny alloweds, that shall be the way.” Ivan sighed.
                        With the danger of getting swallowed by the hail at any moment, Mia continued on on her way to Vault.
                        “Why? Why must you do such thing to me?”
                        Isaac slowly walk into Kolima forest, with the help of his Psyenergy, he easily reach Trent the oldest tree of Kolima forest.
                        “It appears that Trent is having a nice dream.” Isaac smiled. “I think right now is a good time for a good explore beyond this point of Kolima forest.”
                        Just when Isaac is about to leave for a hike, he noticed a little clear galss bottle with icy horn designs on them. “That is… The bottle from Imil…” Isaac picked the bottle up and carefully swept the soil on top of the bottle away and noticed a tinny bit of liquid is still in there. “This might come handy some day.” Isaac muttered and put the small bottle away.
                        To be continued...

This post has been edited by Somia: 10 January 2005 - 08:34 PM

#12   Ravenblade 

• Disciple

Posted 20 January 2005 - 04:18 PM

ok so sorry it took me years to get round to reading this - i dont normally read fanfiction cos it takes ages -.-

BUT i really really enjoyed this one,although it doesnt look likes its finished yet, so it would be nice to see the rest. The bit with the bottle in Kolima forest was genious. Im truly very impressed with that story and i really hope you'll continue it. Its simple but compelling, and i kept reading right the way through. you have a real flair for this and you should definately keep it up to fortify you artwork with^^

10/10 Somia - very very good

#13   Linear 

• Master Adept

Posted 20 January 2005 - 07:38 PM

=O! I did not read this! Lin is sorry! *bows* but this story is really good! But I sorta got lost in the middle! *had to re-read it* but still it's awesome, and I love it!!! 20000/10 XD

#14   Phaiya 

• Squire
                            • Pip
                              • Location:British Columbia, Vancouver, in a little town called Tsawwasen
                              • Interests:Umm I get ditched a lot .... also ignored and<br /><br />well you get the picture meanwhile I like mking models

Posted 20 January 2005 - 07:42 PM

^^ I've Finnaly read it.
                              Beautifully written and very very good

#15   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:42 PM

*sign* It took you long enough phaiya..anyways, next chapter with the weird part!~
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Phase 6—The True Power of Wind
                                Isaac continued on on the earth sensed forest path, at the end of the long long pathway that’s somehow not natural Isaac found something that’s rather interesting.
                                “Is that what I think it is?” Isaac questioned him self. “It looks like… Green tree and newly born grass!” He opened his mouth wide and ran towards the exit of the pathway.
                                ========================================================
                                “Have you seen this young man?” A young girl with lovely blue hair asked, but to only have the passenger shake it’s head and waved to tell her go away.
                                The young girl looked down to the ground and thoughtfully added the shade of blue on a young solider-like boy’s eyes, she looked at the painting, stared straight into the boy’s sapphire eyes, a sense of sadness appeared on the girl’s aquamarine stare. She sighed.
                                “Where in the world could you be?”
                                Isaac had found himself in seemly like a different world, all he could see is the clouds of green and lovely spring filled with peaceful passion.
                                “This is amazing…” Isaac sighed in amazement as he continued on exploring this whole new world.
                                After a moment of walking, Isaac came across a place filled with sakuras and ponds of water with weird looking stone surrounding them; they are like mirrors that can see a clear reflection of your soul as the pounds stayed still.
                                Isaac took a small drink from one of the ponds, instantly he felt as he was in heaven, and as if he had left this whole world with war, and violence, he felt so much stronger and clearer, he felt the scar made from the terrible truth the day before yesterday had somehow healed, but slowly, he snapped out of the heaven like feeling, Isaac had decided he should keep some of this refreshing water, but right before he could open the ice horn-designed bottle’s lid, he saw a reflection of Mia in the clear, healing water, she was smiling sweetly at him, Isaac gave a seemly smiling look and splashed the water because seeing her just gives him pure pain.
                                He gentlely shakes the bottle and now the two liquid are nicely mixed into a warmly feeling turquoise liquid.
                                “This feeling…Is so familiar but yet so strange…”
                                Isaac looked around, it has come to his attention that the pounds are nicely arranged into a circle, and in the middle of these pounds, there is a empty field filled with Iris.
                                “Reveal…Seek the world that now surrounds you, follow the guild of the wind, and you’ll see your way.” A voice from the air spoke.
                                “…” Isaac didn’t speak and now noticed a stone pillar had risen from each of the ponds.
                                He slowly walked up to the stone up at the most north corner; he started to concentred and speaks a language that only adepts can understand. “Move!” He finally called. As he spoke the stone pillar in front of him began to shift revealing a small empty space made of stone. It appears that there is some kind of writing on the stone.
                                “Venus, beginning of life, creators of living.—Gaia” Isaac read.
                                He felt it; he can feel the breeze now guiding him to the east.
                                He case move on the pillar to the east and reveals another sacred message.
                                “Mars, embers of anger, supporters of light.--Flame" Isaac muttered.
                                Now to the south.
                                “Mercury, mist of curer, healers of living.—Aqua”
                                And finally to the West, he stood still and casts move.
                                “Jupiter, breeze if illusion, guardians of dream.” Isaac called.
                                The wind changed, from gentle breeze suddenly to hurricane, swirls of Iris created a small platform in the center of the empty field. Isaac stood on the platform and demanded: “In the name of Venus, I plea, lend me your powers and guide me through the illusions. Reveal!”
                                +---< -------------------------------------------------------------------- >---+
                                To be continued...

#16   Phaiya 

• Squire
                                • Pip
                                  • Location:British Columbia, Vancouver, in a little town called Tsawwasen
                                  • Interests:Umm I get ditched a lot .... also ignored and<br /><br />well you get the picture meanwhile I like mking models

Posted 21 January 2005 - 07:14 PM

AWSOME WRITE MOOOOORE...

lol TIS IS GRE"AT :huh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#17   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                    • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
                                    • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 22 January 2005 - 03:15 AM

wow somia, you're a really good writer! i absolutely LOVE mudshippings ^^ i hope it turns out to be one

#18   Ravenblade 

• Disciple

Posted 22 January 2005 - 06:25 PM

the plot thickens!

im enjoying this somia - keep it up. Icy is right - you ARE a very good writer. Next edition soon please

#19   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:35 PM

Eh.. about time for this huh? well hope you enjoy reading!~
                                        ---------------------------------------
                                        Phase 7—We have visitor!
                                        “Yet again, I’ve failed…failed to find him.” Her beautiful turquoise eyes began to water, as she sighed and passes on.
                                        Purple….
                                        All he sees is purple… Being in the center of a tornado and within the Irises isn’t all that fun you know…
                                        “It’s slowing down.” Isaac opened his eyes in excitement. He realized he never had so much fun since he was 12… He remembered the old time when He and Jenna along with Garet’d always love to play at the field in front of the mountain; how he misses those good times…He had lost a lot join the journey…
                                        It disappeared…the wonderful memories and the tornado…they all shattered as the paddles of flowers settled, revealing a peace forest site.
                                        “Whoa…” Isaac gasped.
                                        He walked along the path and suddenly he found something that’s living like he is. The tiny yellow bird chirped and flew on Isaac’s shoulder.
                                        Isaac smiled…
                                        Looks like there’s more to this place.
                                        “I can stay here; as long as no one else is living here I can stay here away from the rest, I can stay here and still not going to feel alone!”
                                        He is right…He WON’T be alone…
                                        “But first I should do a search just in case.” He lift his arm and let the little yellow birdie flew away, and as for him, he started to walk towards the forest…
                                        “Are you sure we shouldn’t go after Mia?” Sheba suggested.
                                        Every eyes in the room looked at Felix.
                                        Felix shook his head and sighed.
                                        “Meow.”
                                        “Come here kitty.” Jenna whispered and held the little white kitten in her arms. “Brother, Frosty wants to go find Mia too.”
                                        “…”
                                        “There seems to be no trace of humans at thi….”
                                        He saw…Just then, he saw a girl dressed in white.
                                        Isaac tried to hide and slowly backed away, but he stepped on a branch and made a sound of a crack. He gulped.
                                        “Huh?” At that instant, the girl turned around and shot an arrow at him.
                                        He was too shock to dodge. It…hit his scarf and pined him onto a tree.
                                        They stared at each other…
                                        The animals gathered around the girl and also, looked at him in a strange kind of way.
                                        +---< -------------------------------------------------------------------- >---+
                                        to be continued...

#20   Somia 

• Disciple

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:37 PM

I'd really perfer if peopel do reply here...
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phase 8—A New Friend

“I’m sorry; I didn’t know…That you own this place…” He finally decides to break the silence.
                                          “Who are you and how did you get in here?” The girl is really suspicious about him.
                                          “My name is Isaac, and I’m from the village of Vale, I ran into this place by accident while I was exploring Kolima forest.” He told the truth.
                                          “Are...you a friend of Tret?” Questioned the girl.
                                          “I guess...I...You can say that, I saved him from his illness about a year and a half ago.” He is now a little scarred.
                                          “I see, so you were the one that saved his life… I can’t thank you enough for that. A friend of his is a friend of mine. Say...what’s your business here?” She continued on.
                                          It suddenly hit him…The night before Christmas…
                                          “…” The girl didn’t speak, she raised her eyebrow and pulled the arrow out by a forced of ghostly energy, then she closed her eyes.
                                          He felt it, the psyenergy that’s running through her, exactly like the ones from Ivan. It was a Mind Reading spell.
                                          “You are just like me.” She opened her eyes and spoke. “Just like me…cowardly hiding from the truth, unable to face the fact that’s against us.”
                                          “You…are an Adept?” He asked carefully.
                                          “Adept?” That’s what they called my mother…What does it mean?”
                                          “It’s someone who uses a source of energy that’s created and controlled by the user’s mind.”
                                          “They are no better…I really don’t see any difference between the two groups.” She said and realized something. “Oh I’m sorry for my rudeness, would you please forgive me? I’m Malice.” She whipped away the tears that was just about to come out of her eyes and tried her best to make up a smile.
                                          She looked so much like Mia he thought…
                                          “You look a lot lik…”
                                          “Like Mia?” Malice interrupted Isaac.
                                          “How did you kn…” He paused, because he knew the answer.
                                          “So you need a place to rest is that right? You can stay at my place, it isn’t the best, but the temple here is...”your style”…” She carefully approached to Isaac and giggled. “You are Gaia elemented.~ Just like my dad.”
                                          “In my clan, we call it Venus..” He gave a smile back and followed her deeper into the forest.
                                          “Frosty, please don’t run around like that, I don’t want you to get lost… This is going to be a long journey...” Jenna held up the cat and followed the others…
                                          To be continued...

#21   Gardna 

• Chaos Lord
                                          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2005 - 04:24 AM

This is awesome! Write more, i like it.

#22   Ravenblade 

• Disciple

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:42 AM

Woops i missed posting about the last chapter (although i did read it i must have forgotten to post x.x;; )

Both very strong additions to the story though, your writing style is very good. "Malice" is a cool name and you introduced her well. Im looking forward to seeing what happens^^

Page 1 of 1
                                              • You cannot start a new topic
                                              • You cannot reply to this topic