Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Artwork Forum Guidelines

#1   Silo STATIC 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Anime, manga, drawing, video games, the forums, etc.

Posted 23 January 2005 - 03:15 AM

Since there's been some questionable activity amongst the artists of this forum, I'd like to take the time and show you all a few simple rules on what and what not to do in here ...

1. You may double post in your own art topic only if you have some extra submissions, even if it was just a few minutes ago that you submitted something. Do not double post otherwise.
    2. Please, by all means, do not take an image(s) someone else from a different website made and claim it to be yours. There are a few notations on how we can discern immediately that the artwork is not yours, and we will ask you to remove it. If you do not remove the image(s), we will have to remove it by force. If you continue to claim rights to the same kind of artwork (in any size, shape or form) we will close your topic and increase your warn level. You know what happens after that if you continue.
    3. Rule #2 goes for stealing an image from another topic within this forum. We will take the same measures if you do not cooperate with us.

This forum also follows the same rules as all the other forums (except the Spam/Testing forum). If you do not follow the above rules and GSSF's rules, you will be punished accordingly.

I am a respectful artist myself, and I abide by these rules, as well. If you can, too, then we should have no problem. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1
    • You cannot start a new topic
    • This topic is locked