Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mr's Story: The Removalist Updated on Mondays and Fridays

#1   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
    • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 29 January 2005 - 07:36 AM

****INTRO****

My humble self has decided to write a series of events about a fictional character: MR. Hopefully this will become an epic journey that will one day become a full length Computer generated movie. But I doubt it.

For now, I'll leave you with the first "Chapter'. Though its really an intro into the story and character. Enjoy.
    ***Chapter #1***

The morning's dew was heavy on my window sill. Far more heavy than usual. As I peered out into the surrounding feilds, I noticed a light sprinkle of rain on the tin roof. The grim weather regretedly reminded me of my betrayal to the throne. My Father. The King of Ircasys, Kingdom of flame. There were three other's of the same size and politcal power; the Kingdom of Ice, Thunder and Water. All Kingdoms were granted immense magic before the threads of time and existance reached human kind. This magic was placed upon the world by a race of Elemental beings, four races which control the four primary elements of nature: Fire, Ice, Thunder and Water.

Until only a few hundred years ago, these four Kingdoms were united as one. "The most powerful nation in the Verse" It was called. Until my father reached the throne. Even at 467 years of age, he resembles the figure of a young man. and thus he has raised many son's under many differnet wives. This 'age rejection' of his is left unexplained even now. And by having this ageless life, he has grown corrupt, hungry only for power; He will stop at nothing for more wealth and more control over the lands.

This is why I am here. Exiled by my very own father. Do you know how that felt? I was never to set foot in the Flame Kingdom again. Through his corruption, my father became blind of feelings, and any threat to his throne was abolished by any means possible. Most were killed, but I, I was spared. even my father could bring himself to kill his very own son.

So I lay here, two years after my exile. All alone. Having little to do, I began to reseach on the powers and possibilities of time control. It was said amonst these land's that "Those that are true of heart may seek destiny in tomorrow and yesterday". Knowing exactly what this statement ment, I studied hard and tried to be as true of heart as I could. I came close to quiting, but on one special day, I found that my studying paid off. I could not travel through time per ce, but I could remove thing's from very existance. Small things, but things none the less.

Now, I lay here, two years after my exile, plotting the very routes of my father's "removal".

-------------------------
    If while reading this you come across any spelling error's etc, please tell my. I really am useless with a keyboard. Thanks.

#2   Ravenblade 

• Disciple

Posted 29 January 2005 - 08:17 AM

spelling - exactly in the last paragraph (i didnt read back to find them all though - there may be others)

that was really good, the detail was consistent (meaning you didnt hurry it off) and the storyline looks like it could be quite special. However, its early days so its not like i can do a proper analysis^^

keep going with it though

#3   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
      • PipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:reading, writing, drawing<br />thats all.

Posted 29 January 2005 - 09:42 PM

I like it great detail when is part 2?

#4   Mycarayne 

• Disciple
          • Interests:Gaming, Driving, Water sports, Karate, Magic the Gathering, Reading fantasy novels, My job (Holy crap im so glad I can say that), Lots of Music, Photography and so on.
          • AKA Memories Remain

Posted 29 January 2005 - 10:23 PM

Part 2 should be up later today, or tomorrow. Im making it up as I go, so I really have to think of something different.

EDIT: Still thinking. *Brain melts*. Finished.

***Chapter #2***

I began to travel the Verse. The "Verse" being our realm. Our plane of existance. The Verse spanned from the searing cold of the Keucuk Mountains to the blistering expances of the Bired Deserts. No one had ever returned from either. Naturally, Keucuk lay in the Kingdom of Ice, and the Bire in the kingdom of Fire.

Many towns and cities were constructed between the two edges of the Verse; mainly for trading purposes. These towns quickly grew in population so by doing so, attracted many a villian.

I had just reached the capital Irdrial when I heard cries coming from a dark alley way. I had no weapons, so I continued on. The aroma's of a busy market place filled the air as I walked in. I quickly found a merchant who was willing to trade. Thankfully. He claimed that his wares were unique, "one of a kind weapons". This intrigued me, naturally. I was in the market for a sword. He hurried me over to his vendor which was literally spilling swords all over the floor.
          "All Unique huh?"
          "Yes yes, every blade was crafted by elfs of long past"
          "Uh huh, even these two?"
          I pulled out two identical swords. More accuralty, two shabby identical swords. The merchant was obviously a con artist, but I bough the two swords anyway. Now armed, I went in search for a REAL weapons smith.

--------------------
          Man, that turned out pretty bad. The next one will have more action in it. I swear.

#5   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
          • PipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Members
            • Interests:reading, writing, drawing<br />thats all.

Posted 12 February 2005 - 10:50 AM

Can you hurry up and post part three again great deatail! Cant wait!

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic