Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The War Of Alchemy

#1   Darklink79 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Golden Sun, Legend of Zelda.

Posted 01 February 2005 - 08:48 PM

Golden Sun III:
    The War of Alchemy

Chapter 1:
    Felix felt something dribble down the side of his face. He wasn’t sure if it was sweat or blood. Slowly leaning to his right, he spotted several Tolbian Guards walking down the hall.
    “Stone Spire!” He whispered. The walls of the dungeon shook violently, sending huge tremors into the ceiling and floor. The Mighty Stalagmites that hung from the ceiling began to crack. The Tolbian guards looked around confused –Too late. The Stalagmites rained down from the ceiling, Felix closed his eyes as he heard the screams of pain.
    Finally, the shaking stopped. He opened his eyes, and looked around the corner again. No one remained between him and the next gate.
    “Ok, Alex, it’s clear.” He said quietly. Alex walked over to the Guards and drew their swords, he tossed one to Felix and kept two for himself.
    Carefully staying in the shadows, Felix slowly made his way to the gate. It was large, made of stone, probably one foot thick. Felix couldn’t open it himself. They would have to wait until someone came to investigate what had caused the Cavern to shake.
    Felix raised his sword. It was a straight up fight from here.
    Minutes pasted like hours, but Felix didn’t dare rest. He didn’t know what would finally come through the gate –He had to be ready for anything.
    “Even him.” Felix thought.
    A loud creak came from the stone walls. He tightened his grip on the sword he had stolen, ready to die –Not that that was any worse then living.
    The giant doors finally started to move. Slowly a spear came from the darkness within the gates, Felix recognized the design instantly. Proxian, made of Dark Matter, two prongs, approximately ten feet long. Two more Proxian spears crept out of the dark, Felix saw a hand appear on one of them..,
    Felix jumped from his hiding spot in the dark, slashing the hand clean off. He threw his sword at another guard, picking up the fallen spear and swinging it quickly. Alex appeared beside him, slashing wildly with both of his swords, leaving a large, cross-shaped gash in the last guard’s side.
    Alex vanished, Felix heard his footsteps echo down the hallway. Felix took one last look at the bodies behind him, then started down the hallway.
    The hallway seemed endless. They had to have been walking for an hour now. “Could he know about us?” Felix worried. Finally, Alex located a trapdoor, nearly blinding himself and Felix. They hadn’t seemed daylight for three years –Just like the others.
    But the others weren’t coming back.

#2   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Auck.

Posted 02 February 2005 - 04:11 PM

Wait... I made this fanfic before!!!!! LONG time ago, though... It was called War for Alchemy.

#3   Darklink79 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Interests:Golden Sun, Legend of Zelda.

Posted 02 February 2005 - 06:17 PM

Yes, it's quite a generic title, I know. I actually wrote this about a year ago, but then I read it and realized it sucked, so I'm rewriting it.

#4   cyberRoll 

• Slayer
        • PipPipPipPipPip
          • Interests:reading, writing, drawing<br />thats all.

Posted 12 February 2005 - 10:47 AM

This is like I13 story or very simler to say the least.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic