• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Fire Emblem and Golden Sun

Posted 14 February 2005 - 09:45 PM

Yes, another Fanfiction by yours truly. Here's the cast this time around:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/BladeLordLyn/peeps.gif

From left to right:

Tahna, Epharim, Eirik, Hinneas. And if you need MORE reinforcement on who's who, Eirik's in my Avatar/Signature.

Genre: Humor/Romance
    ----------------

Summary: Tahna has B support rank with Epharim, Epharim has B support rank with Eirik, and Eirik has B support rank with Hinneas. What will happen as we discover who wants "A" with whom?

-----------------

So, who started all this madness, anyway?

With Leon defeated and Magi Val returned to a more peaceful state, the nobility and royalty representing the continent had return to their respected countries. Monsters appearnaces had return to normal, and no longer extremely hostile as it was before.

And so all was well. . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not bad, Eirik. You have gotten much, much better."

"Only with your help, brother."

Mounted on white steeds, a cool aura hovered over the two children of Lunes, Eirik and Epharim. Eirik, with a Rapier in hand, was at a slight disadvantage, as Epharim, with the family's lance, the Rienglef, parried stroke after stroke with ease, though she evaded his slower thrusts.

"Remember, lances are effective against swords." he reinforced, pulling his mount back.

"I have engaged in conflicts before. . . I knew that aleady." Eirik replied, annoyed. Her brother never seemed to understand that she did understand the principles of combat, much less the basics.

"Let us stop practicing on our mounts, and battle on foot, shall we?" she asked softly.

Epharim nodded in agreement. "I will not hold back. I'm not one to lose, after all."

Eirik grinned. "Even though you have trouble defeating me." she said, laughing.

"Egh, come, raise your blade." Epharim retorted, angrily. With that, an unexpected voice rang across the courtyard where Eirik and Epharim where stationed.

"Lord Epharim," said the young page who emerged, "His Highness would like to speak with you."

Hm. . . father? Let me see what he wants of me. Epharim thought.

One who would visit Castle Lunes would be greeted with a beautiful sight - it's inner halls where kept in a strict theme of the calmest of ocean blues, with dressers, cabinents, vases, and other paranelphia in a light, sea-weed green, that seemed to keep a theme of the sea. Epharim could also feel a cool, calming presence - that was Eirik's blade, the Sieglind, a sword that banishes evil with its touch.

Hmm. . . . Epharim thought. I have not seen the blade in so long. . . wouldn't hurt to take a small peek. . . .

His footsteps strayed towards his twin's room, and in his mind, it was fine. He visited her room often, whether she was there or not, and he enjoyed it. Her room was a pleasant change from his own.

Epharim near passed the sky blue door that would lead to his sister's nightly dwelling.

"Ahh. . . ." he sighed. He took a deep breath. Once again, he realized, Eirik had unintentionally spilled another bottle of her perfume - not that he minded. The room seemed to have cooled down in the presence of Siglind, and Epharim simply closed his eyes, enjoying the feel and mood. Afterwards, he quickly headed to the throne - he could not dwadle for long.

Epharim burst through the light blue double doors that lead to the throne room. On the throne, his father sat, covered in mighty grey armor, and a pale green cape, as he sat on the high throne. His pale face was lined with wrinkles, brown eyes with hidden knowledge, and was losing his pale green hair.

"Yes father?" he asked, as he slowed down.

"I would like to speak with you, son." he said. The king looked towards the various servants and guards throughout the room. "Dismissed." he stated simply, with a wave of his hand.

With the servants and guards now vacant from the throne, Epharim's father looked him over very carefully.

"Epharim, I am getting old. . . ." he said simply. He paused for several seeconds, evaluating his next sentence in his mind. "You will take over, as ruler of this fine land, very, very soon. . . ." he continued.

"Yes?" Epharim said. He was somewhat confused. He knew all of this already. Why did his father need to repeat it?

"But of course, a King is nothing without a Queen. . . ."

"What?"

"And, it is the same in Roston. I want you to woo Tahna. She is a good girl, vivacious, and supporting, just like a good woman should be."

"What?" Epharim repeated.

"And Hinneas will visit with her. I have already agreed with the King of Roston that he shall woo Eirik, thus forming a mighty alliance between our two kingdoms."

"What?"

"Bridge the gap, my son. You remind me of me back in my day. . . " his father muttered, chuckling.

"So. . . what? Argh, you've lost me, father. What is it that you are trying to do?"

"They will be here later tonight. Please, greet them. Especially Tahna." his father replied with a coy wink.

-----

End Chapter 1.

#2   TheDogWho 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2005 - 01:47 PM

Blade Lord Lyn, on Feb 15 2005, 04:45 AM, said:

Summary: Tahna has B support rank with Epharim, Epharim has B support rank with Eirik, and Eirik has B support rank with Hinneas. What will happen as we discover who wants "A" with whom?

My favourite part.
      Very funny, BLL.

#3   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
        • Group: Veterans

Posted 19 February 2005 - 10:06 AM

That was a really good story BLL - the layout was good too as it wasn't all in one massive block of text. Please keep it going and don't let it die like all the other ones. At this point its still a tad too early to really make a judgement on it but it really looks as if it'll be quite special. Try and keep it going.

#4   Blade Lord Lyn 

• Disciple
          • Interests:Fire Emblem and Golden Sun

Posted 28 February 2005 - 09:29 PM

With my return, I thought I should update this. Don't want to leave you all in the dust.

-----------

That Story About The Wyverns And the Bee's

Chapter 2: Air - the most important thing for your body

(Short Chapter)
          -----------

Of course, throughout the day, Ephraim was quite nervous. He hadn't seen the Roston siblings for several months at this point, after the Rebuilding. Anxiously, he left the room, stride quick, his steps seemed to have magnified by several times suddenly, echoing loudly across the hall.

Of course, he wasn't nervous about Hinneas, oh no. Tahna was his problem. During the war, you could say she was, at best, slightly. . . clingy. After he had rejoined with his sister for the final battles, he would turn his shoulder, and could swear he heard the whooshing of a Wyvern Knight flying away from behind.

Before Ephraim realized it, he stood before his room, large, maroon doors that led to his private sanctuary. The door barely creaked as he pulled it open, and as he did, Ephraim felt a fresh breeze rush by. He kicked off his brown ankle boots, and let the soft carpeting caress his feet. With a sigh, he truged towards his bed, and fell against the soft material, burying his face in velvety sheets and fluffy pillows.

I do not think I can take more Tahna. . . he thougt. This is more my test for the throne than Taicho was, for sure. he thought, sighing. Eventually, his mind wandered upon nothing, and he was soon greeted with night - upon which a he heard a quiet knock upon his door.

"Your Highness, guests are here to see you." a butler said plainly from behind the door.

"Yes, yes, I'll be right there." he replied, annoyed. Ephraim stood, brushing himself off, straightening out his cloak, and wiping the slightest bit of drool he noticed on his glove. Putting on his best smile, he stepped out of his room, returning to the foyer below.

---

"Uhmph!"

"Oh, goodness! Ephraim! How I've missed you so!"

Ephraim's eyes trailed down - the all too familiar mane of deep blue was below him - not to mention the fact he could barely breath because of the Wyvern Knight's vice grip around him. . . but when you have maxed out strength, you can choke life out of anyone.

"Tahna. . . you can. . . let go. . . whenever you're. . . ready. . . ." Ephraim grunted between gasped breaths.

"But I do not want to let go." Tahna replied, a sweet tone underlying her innocent voice.

"A. . . dead Ephraim. . . .would not. . . make a good. . . king. . . I say. . . ."

"You're no fun." Tahna pouted, letting go. Ephraim took a deep breath, life-giving breath flooding back into wanting lungs.

"Thank you. . . ."

"Anything for you, Ephraim." she replied.

---------

End Chap

#5   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Veterans
            • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 03 March 2005 - 07:57 PM

It's a great fan fiction!

I've been telling you for, what, two days to write another chapter? D= PLEASE WRITE CHAPTER THREE! >.> I like FE Fan fictions.

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic