Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fear (15/ R) You think you know fear? Think again....

#1   Ivan is my name 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Nothing. I hate everything. Even you... except maybe warcraft

Posted 21 March 2005 - 10:09 AM

This is story has a lot of horror in, and some gore right at the end. I know i'm not 15 yet, but I wrote this, therefor should be ok on the rating.NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED! Dent say I didn't warn you....

You walk along the dusty, dank corridors, wit ha look of utter terror on your face. You want to turn back, but you cant. You carry on tiptoeing down the corridor. It is deadly silent. Then, you hear a deathly, blood-curdling scream. You quiver as it screams on and on, but you never turn back. You keep on down the corridor, screams echoing. You stop at the end, the screams ubruptly stopping, as suddenly as they had begun. In front of you lies a huge, heavy ornate wooden door, with shiny gold dragons plated into it. You look up at the handle, which has a lions mouth carved into it. You hand is quaking as you reach out to hold it. You grab it. The screams start again, accompanied with manical laughs. You have a look of upmost horror on your face. You slowly, but steadily turn the handle.

You hear a loud click as you push it open. You look in. The room is black, nothing can be seen or heard, except for the screams and laughter outside. You step in, and as soon as your foot touches the ground, the laughter and screams stop. The heavy door slams shut. You are trapped in a silent, dark and horrifying place. You venture forwards, holding out your hands to feel for anything. Then you stop. Your hand is resting on something. You feel around to distinguish it a bit, but nothing feels familiar. The smooth surface on the top falters into a wrinkly, warm material. You realise it is living. You pull your hand away and stand stock still, while hearing faint noises of breathing. You have a terrified look on your face. You go to draw your dagger, but a long, thing hand grabs your wrist. Then blue flames flicker, and then roar up, illuminating the whole room.

You look down at the hand, and then look up at it's owner. Your heart misses a beat. You see a horrible, ghastly, thin, bony face right in front of your's. It hisses at you. You Don't move. You then very slowly look behind it. You see lots of the monsters crawling around, with corpses scattered around the rooms. Some looked fresh, some looked old. Bones littered the floor. You see a beast feasting on somebodys heart, plucked from their chest. You stop dead,, still seeing the horrors withing the room. The you squint to see a door at the end of the room, a sound of moaning coming from within. But then, really suddenly, the monsters all look at you, with a hungry look in their eyes. You know you are not going to survive. They all lunge at you, and start poking you with daggers. You see one of them take your own.They beat you down to the floor. Then, as suddenly as the lunged, go back to feasting on the other corpses, while one stays on you. He gets his knife and slits your leg open. You scream, but there is nobody there to help. You yell but there is no where to run. You moan in pain as the monster slits between your toes. He then movers up, and starts scarring your face. You fell blood trickling down, but you cant wipe it up. The monster then plunges the knife into your chest. You suddenly find it increasingly hard to breathe, as he has punctured your lung. Withing seconds, you are gasping for breath. He then brings down the knife, cutting your chest right open. He snaps the ribs away as if they were twigs. He then pulls out your intestines as you writhe in pain. The last thing you ever saw was the goblin devouring your own heart.

It's a one shot, so yes, it was short. Short and sweet >=D
    Hope you * coughs* enjoyed it. No flames! Oh yeah, one last thing: fell welcome to point out any spelling mistakes as the spell check ain't working. Thanks for reading it, lets hear your reviews!

#2   Omega 

• Berserker
    • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2005 - 10:43 AM

AH!!! OMG! Nice story! A few errors... but I only saw like 3. Oh well nice job IiMN

#3   Ivan is my name 

• Chaos Lord
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:Nothing. I hate everything. Even you... except maybe warcraft

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:34 PM

Thanks ^^ I corrected the spellings. I might actually do a sequel to this, called the house. Sad name, cool story

#4   Yokutai 

• Squire
        • Pip
          • Interests:- Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Games.<br />- Web design and graphics.<br />- Roleplaying Games.<br />- Japanese Culture.<br />- Anime and Manga.<br />- Golden Sun.

Posted 22 March 2005 - 03:56 PM

Not Bad, But it wasn't exactly scary.

keep up the good work though!

8/10

#5   golden_djiin 

• Gallant
          • PipPipPip
            • Interests:stuff.

Posted 22 March 2005 - 03:58 PM

it wasn't that scary,to me...but thats coming from me,a ten year old who watches one horror movie a weak...XDi give it an 8.5/10

#6   gsninja 

• Master Adept
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Group: Moderator
              • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 22 March 2005 - 08:19 PM

It wasn't too scary, but it was definitely pretty gorey. It is a great story nonetheless.

#7   Linear 

• Master Adept
                • Group: Veterans

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:18 AM

o.o! The story was somewhat scary and non-scary. >.< Both maybe? XD! Anyway, it's a great story. n.n

#8 Guest_princess of hearts_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 March 2005 - 11:42 AM

I agree with linny, maybe try making it a bit more suspensefull? I don't know, I thought it was pretty scary and the last part was intensely gory. :) nice job!

#9   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:15 PM

too much gore too soon im afraid...and..i think its needs a stornger basis of a storyline. I mean its well written and everything but you make it so that the gore is the only noticeable thing and storytelling should have more then just one element to it.

#10   Elliott 

• Cool
                    • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                    • AKA Agatio

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:20 AM

Too much gore, oeveruse of words that tried to scare, but failed.
                    Overall it was a short gorefest that didn't live up to it's rating, sorry.

Page 1 of 1
                    • You cannot start a new topic
                    • You cannot reply to this topic