• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Golden Sun Manual did it come with one?

#1   Karst 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 18 April 2005 - 07:03 PM

i'm not sure if it came with one. just wanted to know. did everybox get one? i wish, if i got one, i would have kept it because i always keep them. but i was like 9 when i got GS and prob threw it away! :P really i didn't think GS was all that great when i got it but after my 2 bros played it i did. i can't believed i doubted GS for being a boring game. it was great.

well anyway did i miss some cool stuff in the booklet manual thing?

#2   Illidan 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Anime, video games, sports, movies, urban music, hanging with friends, graphics design and many other things.

Posted 19 April 2005 - 06:50 AM

Yes all video games should come with a manual in any case. GS is no exception. If it somehow doesn't come with a manual take it back to the store you got it from and they should be able to give you another copy which does have one.

I bet my bottom dollar that you lost your manual though. ^_~

#3   Omega 

• Berserker
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:11 AM

The manual should of come with your game... but it's basically just explaining stuff like how to use djinn and stuff like that. (They think us people are stupid)

By the way Illidan... how much is your bottom dollar worth? (example: 1,2,5,10,50,100) And what dollar? (Australian (PWNZERZ!), Canadian or American)

I hope you guys notice that was a joke...not a very funny one mind you...:P

#4   Izar 

• Master Adept
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans
          • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 29 May 2005 - 05:01 PM

You don't miss much with a manual, all it does is show tips and begginers stuff, sometimes characters and equipment. It's not uncommon to not have one.

#5   Shadowed Freedom 

• Knight
          • PipPip
            • Interests:Programming, Website Design, Graphic Design, Website Hosting, MMORPGs, Golden Sun, GBA Game Programming, GBA Game Beta-Testing, LAN House Owning, MONEY.

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:45 PM

I was special I got two manuals for GS in the box when I bought it. lol I was, di I pay extra or something? but I just read one and put one back in the box and put it on my self where all my gameboxes go.

I hate it when I just read the manual and I have to wait for a game to explain everything all over again :angry: it annoyys me so much :lol:

#6   Elliott 

• Cool
              • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
              • AKA Agatio

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:11 PM

Any game bought in a shop, second hand or new, should come with a manual.

#7   Shadowed Freedom 

• Knight
              • PipPip
                • Interests:Programming, Website Design, Graphic Design, Website Hosting, MMORPGs, Golden Sun, GBA Game Programming, GBA Game Beta-Testing, LAN House Owning, MONEY.

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:28 PM

Xpt EB, when you buy a second hand game, sometimes they dont have manuals, some of them dont even have boxes.

Hey I just noticeds this: Elliot> do you go to school anymore, it seems that you're online all the time.

#8   Elliott 

• Cool
                  • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                  • AKA Agatio

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:42 PM

I'm off school mondays and wednesday morning, VCAL :lol:
                  And aside from school I do f**kall else most of the time so yeah, online a lot :angry: . And EB's has never set a foot wrong for me, I just got Doom 3 pre-pwned the other day and it had a mint condition manual.

#9   Shadowed Freedom 

• Knight
                  • PipPip

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:55 PM

Oh OK im doing VCAL now too :S lol but I have CERT 2 IT today

TBOT, I'm talking GBA games, I get most of my preowned games from EB they are a good service, but for old or rare games Game Traders in Croydon is the best.

#10   Saturos S. 

• Master Adept
                      • Interests:Nom nom nom. Cookies.

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:56 AM

Nearly all gameboy games come with a manual and if they don't they should...
                      Though there mostly only good for idiots... I just play the game and then you find out what everything is if your smart enough :unsure:

But sometimes there talking to you like if your thick: "the A button (arrow towards the button with a A on it) is for selecting and the B button (again BIG arrow) is for going back....

Good that they put it there.. I thought A was the arrow key :silence:

#11   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
                      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:18 AM

^ yeah, we've determined that already. I think that this was a kind of pointless revive...

I think that this thread should be [answered] and closed

#12   Demon Adept 

• Knight
                        • PipPip
                          • Interests:Golden Sun. Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Breath of Fire 1, 2, 3. Lufia 1, 2, 3, 4. Secret of Mana. Seiken Densetsu 3. Sword of Mana. Mario games. Zelda games. Pokemon games (occasionally). Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. InuYasha-I have a giant stick and I call it Tetsusaiga. Saiyuki. My GameCube. My ZSNESW emulator. 3 Doors Down and their songs: Away from the Sun, Kryptonite, When I'm Gone, Without You, Let Me Go. Evanesence. Bryan Adams. I also like PMs, so someone please send me one, I'm a lonely person.

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:28 AM

I like the rulebook because of the official art and that jazz. Hmph, when I went to EB and got Breath of Fire, it didn't even come with a box or a rulebook :silence:

Page 1 of 1
                          • You cannot start a new topic
                          • You cannot reply to this topic