Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Golden Sun-demonic Wars Golden Sun AU, please read!

#1   PyroDragon 

• New User
    • Group: Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 01:29 PM

Golden Sun: Demonic Wars
    Chapter I: The Angel of Prox

- Well then, this is an AU GS fic I've been working on for a while, I'll warn that this IS an AU, so some things are different, and some things have changed. Anyhoo, I've talked long enough, so, without further ado, I present, Golden Sun-Demonic Wars!

Disclaimer: I only own the plot, Keiji, Aya, Chaqu, Cyan, and anyone else I think up

Pairings: Aquashipping (Piers/Mia), Windshipping (Ivan/Sheba), Oldersiblingshipping (Felix/Hama), and Valeshipping (Isaac/Jenna)

(Prox) (Sundown)

Hurried footsteps echoed throughout the halls of the massive stone fortress, the runner’s breath escaped in clouds from her lips, one of her hands was gripped into a fist, clutching something that she had to keep safe, for the sake of the entire world

More footsteps. Letting out a small gasp, the young woman ducked into a small air duct, trying to hide herself from the men she knew were chasing after her, trying to re-capture her…

(I should be safe here…) the 17-year-old thought, (Just as long as the guards don’t find me…)

The footsteps neared her hiding place, and a voice cut through the silence, “Did you find her?” a woman’s voice asked, a snobby, almost rich-like tone in her voice, “She couldn’t have gotten far.”

The girl saw the woman’s feet pass her hiding place, another pair of feet, this one clad in heavy, clawed iron boots advanced from the other side, (Great…THEY know…) The young woman thought, she held her breath and gripped the small blue gem she was holding tighter in her hand, (As long as I don’t get caught…they can’t get this…)

The wearer of the clawed metal boots laughed, “I haven’t yet, but she’s just one girl, Aya,” He said, to the woman in front of him, his voice deep and powerful, “She may have Psynergy, but I’m sure Chaqu or Cyan will find her, the lord need not worry.”

A laugh came from the woman, “They better Keiji, or the lord will have your hide.” She stepped forward, “Besides,” She said, “She took the Star.”

“What?!” Keiji took a step backwards, “Damn…that little bi*ch was sneakier than we thought…”

“Exactly,” Aya said, “That is why we need to re-capture her BEFORE the lord finds out.”

“I understand.” Keiji said, turning around, “If I see Chaqu or Cyan, I’ll tell them to double their efforts.” He walked back the way he came, metal boots making a resounding clang on the stone floor.

“As will I.” Aya said, turning and walking back the way she came.

As soon as the two were far enough away, the girl let her breath out and breathed a sigh of relief, (I’m safe now…all I have to do is cross the tundra and…freedom) she thought as she emerged from her hiding place and ran for the gates, her delicate hand still gripping the blue gem (I can’t let them get this…I won’t…)

(Tundaria) (Sundown)

Two teens trudged across the southern tundra, leaving a trail of footprints in the snow behind them, the stone monolith of Tundaria Tower loomed in the distance the setting sun casting it’s glow over it, as well as the sparkling snow of the icy land

One of the teens, a young man with sea-blue hair, who appeared to be about 17, let out a sigh, “Ivan,” He asked, looking at his companion, “Why exactly do we need this thing again?” his gaze shifted to the small red and silver broach resting in his palm.

The other teen, a short blond boy of about 15, looked up at him, “Because, Piers, my sister needs it.” He said, a smile on his face, “With this little stone,” he snatched it out of the taller one’s hand and held it up to the sun, admiring its shine, “She can shatter the stone gate blocking the way into the Sea God’s Shrine.”

“And then we can get the key, right?” Piers asked, taking the small, jeweled item back and dropping it in his pocket.

“Exactly,” Ivan said, “And you, my Lemurian friend, will be closer to getting the Trident back.”

Piers nodded, “And closer to knocking some sense into my idiot brother.”

Ivan laughed, “That too.”

The two adepts crested a snowdrift and spotted their destination, Piers’ Lemurian ship, the Wyvern, still docked on the shore of the icy Tundarian continent.

“Well, let’s get out of here.” Ivan said, “I’d like to get back to Contigo soon.”

“Right.” Piers said as the two returned to the Lemurian vessel.

(Lalivero)(That night)

Night fell over the continent of Angara, and a full moon now hung in the sky over the town of Lalivero. Only a single light still shone in the village, a only a single shadow moved behind that window

“I have to leave this place…” the young girl whispered as she packed her things into a bag. Her only light coming from the small candle on her bedstand “I know my parents…well…foster parents are here…but I’m tired of all this worship…I’m not what they think I am…”

A sigh escaped her lips, “I’m a normal…well…slightly abnormal girl,” She whispered, “Not some goddess to be put up on a pedestal.” A tear fell from her one of her jade eyes as she finished packing, “This…is for the best…”

More tears fell, images of the happy times she had spent with her foster parents flashed through her mind, she shook her head, scattering the thoughts, “The demons are after me anyway, even if I wasn’t treated like a Goddess…I’d still go…so my family could be safe…it’s for their good as well. They’ll stop attacking here if I leave…I hope…”

She walked over to her desk and picked up a piece of paper and a quill, quickly, she wrote a note to her parents, signing it ‘Good bye.’ Wiping the tears from her eyes, she grabbed a worn staff topped with a gleaming purple gem; the staff had been found beside her when she was a child. It was one of her most valued possessions; it was also the reason why the demons wanted her.

She lifted her pack onto her back and let out one more sigh, taking a last, long look at her room “I’ll miss you guys…” She whispered, before blowing out the candle and climbing out her window into the moonlit night.

(Deck of the ‘Wyvern’) (Next day)

Ivan stood on the front of the ship as it raced across the waves, The large Dragon wings on the sides of the boat propelling it faster than most other ships could sail “Um…Piers?” The blond mage asked

“Yes?” The Lemurian replied, never taking his hands off the black orb at the helm

“We um…passed the inlet about an hour ago…” The wind mage said, “We can’t get back to Contigo without going through the inlet…”

“I know.” Piers said, looking down at Ivan, his hands still resting on the orb

Ivan turned, “I thought we were going to Contigo, you know, so my sister could purify that broach and shatter that wall?”

“We’re going to Prox first” The Lemurian responded

“Why?” Ivan asked, a confused tone in his voice, “Let’s just go where we need to go, we don’t have time for this.”

“We’ll still go to Contigo, Piers said simply, “But I’ve got this strange feeling, we need to go to Prox before we go back to Contigo, your sister will understand.”

“Piers, have you forgotten that your brother is in Prox?”

“I know Cyan’s there.” The Lemurian said, “And I don’t plan on attacking the fortress or attempting to enter the lighthouse, especially without the Trident, the ruling weapons, or the Mars Star. That would be suicidal.”

“Not only that, but that city is the near the main demon stronghold!” Ivan said, sounding annoyed, “You know the demons frequent that place! Going there is suicide even if you don’t go near the fortress!”

“We’re still going,” Piers said stubbornly, “I don’t want to ignore this feeling.”

Ivan sighed, “Well…I tried…” He said, turning around, “It’s not like I can stop you anyway…you’re driving…”

(Prox) (Later that day)

The two walked through the snowy streets of Prox, ignoring the strange looks the residents gave them. Ivan looked up at his companion, “So…Piers…why are we here again?”

“Because, I had a fee-OOF” The Lemurian’s words were cut off by a slender figure slamming into him at full speed, knocking him to the ground.

“You alright?” Ivan asked, helping the slender, hooded person off the Water Adept, then kneeling to help Piers up.

The Lemurian nodded, “Yes…but…” He looked at the person who had slammed into him. “Who are you?” He asked the slender newcomer, he could easily tell it was a girl, even if the figure’s face was hooded.

“I’m very sorry.” She said, bowing slightly, “I was in a hurry and didn’t see you.” She brushed the snow of her tattered brown robe and adjusted her hood so her eyes were shadowed a few locks of cerulean hair though, fell from under the covering.

“Don’t worry.” Piers said, a smile on his face “Just watch where you’re going next time Miss.” He laughed a bit, “Some people might not take you ramming into them as easily as I did.”

Ivan looked up at him, “Come on, let’s just leave her to her business and go, I think your feeling was wrong Piers.”

The mariner nodded, “You’re probably right, let’s go Ivan.” He turned to leave, “Be careful next time, Miss.” He said back to the girl

As the two began to leave, the young woman quickly knelt down and grabbed a small blue object out of the snow, once the gem was safely in the pocket of her robe, she ran forward and put her hand on Piers’ shoulder, “Um…excuse me, Mr…Piers was it?”

The Lemurian stopped and turned to look back at the girl, “Yes, what is it?”

“You…are from out of town, correct?” The girl asked

“Yes, I am,” He answered, “What about it?”

“Could you please take me with you?” She asked, almost pleading, “I don’t care where, I just need to get away from this city.”

Piers looked at Ivan, “What do you think?” he asked

Ivan looked at the girl “I don’t know…she does look a little suspicious…”

“I won’t be a burden, please, I need to get away from here, if I can’t…if they catch me…” She shook her head, “I can’t let them catch me…”

“It looks like she’s had a rough time Ivan, let’s at least take her as far as Contigo, she can decide what she wants to do from there.” Piers said

Ivan shrugged, “Whatever, she’s not going to use my room though.”

The girl smiled, “Thank you, both of you.” She said, “My name is Mia, nice to meet you.”

Piers nodded, “Nice to meet you too, My name’s Piers, this is my companion, Ivan.”

Ivan nodded, “Same”

Mia smiled under her hood, “Now that the introductions are done, may we leave?” She asked

Piers nodded again “Of course, follow Ivan and I, we’ll take you back to my ship.”

Mia nodded, “Alright, let’s go then.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Well, there ya go, chapter one of Demonic Wars, whaddaya think? I’m sorry if it wasn’t that good, but well, I’m trying my best and I promise it’ll get better. Anyhoo, please, review!

See ya

#2   Wiflewood 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:10 AM

Thats great Pyro, hope to see more in the future.

#3   blade 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Interests:The normal stuff

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:26 AM

Wiflewood, on Jun 13 2005, 03:10 AM, said:

Thats great Pyro, hope to see more in the future.

same here i like it but change the ending of that nchapter and i will rate it 5 stars :(

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic