Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Password Creation Program I have a question...

#1   se7en 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 12 July 2005 - 02:16 PM

In the miscellaneous part of the password creation program (where you put coins and events #1~6) What are the 6 events? These are the ones I know so far.

1. Golden Boots - Defeat Thieves from Vault

2. Golden Shirt - Given by Gladiator

3. Golden Ring - Given by Fezhi

4. Pirates at the Alhafra's inn (2nd floor) - something about Isaac defeating Deadbeard in Crossbone Isle and he is the leader of all pirates? (I think it's one of the events but I'm not sure)

And... yeah those are the ones so far... If anybody knows, please tell me! Thanks!

#2   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 July 2005 - 03:40 PM

in Contigo, Hama says that she met with Hammet. also, after you get the wings on your boat, before you leave, Hama will give you an Orihalcon. obviously, those don't happen if you didn't save Hammet from Lunpa.

the other one, I don't remember; it might be whether or not you save Jill (in Kolima, she falls into the river when she's turned into a tree), although that was a very minor side-quest. it's probably the Fuchin Temple Grotto (don't know what the reward is in TLA, though)

the real mystery is which event is which on the password creation program.

PS. the first event isn't whether you defeat them or not, as you have to do that to continue in the game. the event is that if you return to Vault near the end of the game, the mayor tells you that they escaped from prison. If you don't return to Vault, they don't escape, and Fellix doesn't meet them in Madra

#3   loz 

• Knight
      • PipPip

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:18 PM

what does this have to do with password creation? and what happens when you do these stuff? anything special?

#4   Randolph 

• Squire
        • Pip
          • Interests:Video games (especially RPGs and Metroid-vania style games), Video Game music, my friends.

Posted 04 August 2005 - 08:31 AM

el_Sethro, on Jul 12 2005, 03:40 PM, said:

probably the Fuchin Temple Grotto (don't know what the reward is in TLA, though)

That's where you get Force, right? I remember a cracked pilar in Yallam, the kind that you could use Force on. Could that be it?

#5   se7en 

• Squire
          • Pip

Posted 04 August 2005 - 12:12 PM

That could be it... or the Mars Djinni in Contigo that you have to use Force to obtain.

#6   Randolph 

• Squire
            • Pip
              • Interests:Video games (especially RPGs and Metroid-vania style games), Video Game music, my friends.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:04 AM

Or it could be something else... or it could be both... somehow... :o

#7   Wild Fox 

• Lord
              • PipPipPipPip
                • Interests:The list of things that I think are awesome but other people probably think are lame: <br /><br />Zombies. <br />Pinot Noir. <br />Owls. <br />Cross-stitching. <br />The Ocean. <br />Starting IVs. <br />Starting an IV on you. <br />Cuddling. <br />Eating Guacamole with a Spoon. <br />Mechanical Pencils. <br />My Dancing Skills. <br />Monopoly. <br />Free HBO.

Posted 09 August 2005 - 12:07 AM

For beating the Fuchin Temple grotto, you get the Orb of Force. You can use force in Yallam to get the Masamune and to get a Mars Djinni in Contigo.

#8   se7en 

• Squire
                • Pip

Posted 09 August 2005 - 06:59 AM

Masamune appears in the game even though you dont transfer GS to TLA. When I first bought the game I didn't have GS and when I came to Yallam to forge stuff, I saw a treasure chest. Then when I got GS, and transferred Force, I got Masamune.

#9   el_Sethro 

• Chaos Lord
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 August 2005 - 07:21 AM

yes it's in the game whether or not you get Force, but you need for ce to get it. plus, you need force to get the mars djinni in Contigo

#10   Wild Fox 

• Lord
                    • PipPipPipPip
                      • Interests:The list of things that I think are awesome but other people probably think are lame: <br /><br />Zombies. <br />Pinot Noir. <br />Owls. <br />Cross-stitching. <br />The Ocean. <br />Starting IVs. <br />Starting an IV on you. <br />Cuddling. <br />Eating Guacamole with a Spoon. <br />Mechanical Pencils. <br />My Dancing Skills. <br />Monopoly. <br />Free HBO.

Posted 12 August 2005 - 12:17 PM

se7en, on Jul 12 2005, 03:16 PM, said:

In the miscellaneous part of the password creation program (where you put coins and events #1~6) What are the 6 events? These are the ones I know so far.

1. Golden Boots - Defeat Thieves from Vault

Yea, how do you get the golden boots? *feels stoopid* :blink:

Page 1 of 1
                      • You cannot start a new topic
                      • You cannot reply to this topic