• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Finally An Update

#1   Max 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:27 AM

It's been awhile since we've been able to provide any real information on the state of development. AveneR and I are both finally free of committment, and are enjoying a short break. We hope to resume work in August, and we'll try to keep a more active development blog this time around.

We are going to be doing a substantial code rewrite, which will delay things in the short term but will allow more power and flexibility in the future. Most of our development time in the past went into ripping the sprites and getting all the graphics done, so we won't have to do much in that regard this time around (huge thanks to all the sprite helpers). We are upgrading the server software to better enable us to create mini-games and support features like language filtering (bad word filtering) and buddy lists, along with many other useful features and tools. Alot of work is also going into revising the movement system to cut out alot of bugs we had in the server tests, so we hope to resolve those as well.

And finally, GSW is not online, so registration is not currently available. Please do not report broken registration problems. Thank you, and keep an eye open for future updates.

#2   Blink 

• Disciple
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 19 July 2005 - 10:28 AM

A break? Sounds good to me. :smile:

I'm just happy to hear that work is finally going to start up on the rewrite. Maybe that can include a new town? We can only hope...

#3   Neo 

• Disciple
        • Group: Veterans
        • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 19 July 2005 - 10:38 AM

Take your time Max, we are patient. :P

And if the delay will only make the game better, it's worth it. So enjoy your free time while you can, because you got some work to do! :smile:

#4   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Moderator
          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 19 July 2005 - 10:44 AM

Coding can be tough work, but if you understand the language it can be pretty simple.

Anyway, August sounds fine.

#5   Blue 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Video Games and Drift Racing

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:07 PM

August sounds like an early date for this kind of project, so you guys working on this must be very good. I can't wait, I really want to try this game out.

#6   Max 

• Administrator

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:22 PM

The "town" used in the server test is what we use for testing purposes. For the next release I'd like to include one of the "real" town maps we had made that couldn't be put into the last server test because of some time restraints.

#7   Blink 

• Disciple
                • Interests:Video games, RPGs, Flight Sims, Art, Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Golden Sun...<br /><br />omg this used to be mah sig.<br />[url=http://www.gameroom.com/blinkcomic]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/OTHER/blinkstale.jpg[/img]<br />[/url][url=http://www.get--a--life.com/POLKA/polkaindex.html]<br />[img]http://www.get--a--life.com/IMG/polkabanner8.gif[/img]<br />[/url]&lt;&lt;--Click!

Posted 19 July 2005 - 09:46 PM

So long as it starts before August 15th, I'll be overjoyed. I'm just worried about my school which starts in late August getting in the way.

#8   Elliott 

• Cool
                  • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                  • AKA Agatio

Posted 22 July 2005 - 09:54 PM

I'm looking forward to another server test. It's been so long since we got to use GSW, keep up the good work Max, and I hope you get something up for the public soon.

#9   Neon 

• Disciple

Posted 23 July 2005 - 05:20 AM

All I can say is, enjoy your break :o. It's always hard to get motivated to work on coding.
                    ...Well I think it is...

#10   Lemontime 

• Disciple
                      • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 23 July 2005 - 05:40 PM

Neo_Genesis, on Jul 19 2005, 11:38 AM, said:

Take your time Max, we are patient. :o

A lot of people aren't patient ;P
                      But I think they'll make an exception.
                      Hopefully..

#11   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
                        • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 23 July 2005 - 06:01 PM

Sounds like a long and tedious task you have on your hands. Well, keep up the good work.

#12   Izar 

• Master Adept
                          • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 24 July 2005 - 02:07 PM

Have fun with this break. I can't wait till the next Sever test.

#13   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                            • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 24 July 2005 - 03:55 PM

Yeah, but if things just keeps on delaying interest will fade... fade... and fade...

#14   Elliott 

• Cool
                              • Interests:Metal, philosophy, percussion, literature, writing, theology, personal fitness, live music, tattoos.
                              • AKA Agatio

Posted 25 July 2005 - 12:35 AM

Not really. Even for people who aren't fans of GS, or have lost interest in GS, Golden Sun World is still good. It's a chat program, with mini games, that can have multiple people online, there are rooms, and soon to be shops. What's not to like? Even if you don't like Golden Sun, or don't play the games anymore, GSW is stilla good program by itself. I'm sure if the word spreads, people from all over will get into GSW.

#15   pHantOm 

• Disciple

Posted 25 July 2005 - 02:58 AM

Im cool with just hanging out on the forums =D lol. I find them more entertaining than the games I play typically anyways...except for the the =EP= ones, too many Halo fanatics lately spamming our clan boards =(

#16   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                  • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:08 AM

Trust me, it happens alot.

You could wait for something you like for a long time, then it keeps on delaying... delaying... You usually turn to something else, go do something else, when the thing finally comes out, you don't put interest into it as what you would of a month ago.

#17 Guest_Jack_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:22 AM

Grrrrrrrr, this is taking so long...it would be great if Max had a wand or something...

#18 Guest_nintedofan_*

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:22 AM

:ph34r: Cool... I unfortunately found out about the Golden Sun Syndicate and Golden Sun world too late... :blink: ... Oh well, theres always next time... :ph34r:

#19 Guest_Jack_*

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:23 AM

Yeah, there's going to be a lot of server tests in the future. Trust me, they're fun.

EDIT: Aw right! I'm finally a Gallant! 75 more posts to be a Lord...

#20   Eothain 

• Berserker
                                  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2005 - 06:43 AM

server tests? aren't they already making the beta? well...i guess you could be right tho... if something goes wrong with the new GSW, or they want to try out some features, then they might come out with more server tests later...

#21   Mathak Kraven 

• Lord
                                    • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2005 - 09:45 AM

I hope I can be part of these server tests in the future, and once a complete version is out I'm launching this on other GS forums as well, get us united. ^^

#22   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                                      • PipPipPip
                                        • Location:the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
                                        • Interests:the band led zeppelin. the band rush. <br /><br />2112<br /><br />[I. Overture]<br /><br />And the meek shall inherit the earth...<br /><br />[II. Temples of Syrinx]<br /><br />...'The massive grey walls of the Temples rise from the heart of every Federation city. I <br />have always been awed by them, to think that every single facet of every life is regulated <br />and directed from within! Our books, our music, our work and play are all looked after by <br />the benevolent wisdom of the priests...'<br /><br />We've taken care of everything<br />The words you hear, the songs you sing<br />The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes<br />It's one for all and all for one<br />We work together, common sons<br />Never need to wonder how or why<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />Look around at this world we've made<br />Equality our stock in trade<br />Come and join the Brotherhood of Man<br />Oh, what a nice, contented world<br />Let the banners be unfurled<br />Hold the Red Star proudly high in hand<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />[III. Discovery]<br /><br />'...Behind my beloved waterfall, in the little room that was hidden beneath the cave, I <br />found it. I brushed away the dust of the years, and picked it up, holding it reverently in <br />my hands. I had no idea what it might be, but it was beautiful...'<br /><br />'...I learned to lay my fingers across the wires, and to turn the keys to make them sound <br />differently. As I struck the wires with my other hand, I produced my first harmonious sounds <br />and soon my own music! How different it could be from the music of the Temples! I can't wait <br />to tell the priests about it!...'<br /><br />What can this strange device be?<br />When I touch it, it gives forth a sound<br />It's got wires that vibrate and give music<br />What can this thing be that I found?<br /><br />See how it sings like a sad heart<br />And joyously screams out its pain<br />Sounds that build high like a mountain<br />Or notes that fall gently like rain<br /><br />I can't wait to share this new wonder<br />The people will all see its light<br />Let them all make their own music<br />The Priests praise my name on this night<br /><br />[IV. Presentation]<br /><br />'...In the sudden silence as I finished playing, I looked up to a circle of grim, <br />expressionless faces. Father Brown rose to his feet, and his somnolent voice echoed <br />throughout the silent Temple Hall...'<br /><br />'...Instead of the grateful joy that I expected, they were words of quiet rejection! <br />Instead of praise, sullen dismissal. I watched in shock and horror as Father Brown ground <br />my precious instrument to splinters beneath his feet...'<br /><br />I know it's most unusual<br />To come before you so<br />But I've found an ancient miracle<br />I thought that you should know<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Yes, we know, it's nothing new<br />It's just a waste of time<br />We have no need for ancient ways<br />The world is doing fine<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the plan<br /><br />I can't believe you're saying<br />These things just can't be true<br />Our world could use this beauty<br />Just think what we might do<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Don't annoy us further!<br />We have our work to do<br />Just think about the average<br />What use have they for you?<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the Plan!<br /><br />[V. Oracle: The Dream]<br /><br />'...I guess it was a dream, but even now it all seems so vivid to me. Clearly yet I see <br />the beckoning hand of the oracle as he stood at the summit of the staircase...'<br /><br />'...I see still the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man <br />revealed in the lives and works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and <br />understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed <br />by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of <br />all these things...'<br /><br />I wandered home though the silent streets<br />And fell into a fitful sleep<br />Escape to realms beyond the night<br />Dream can't you show me the light?<br /><br />I stand atop a spiral stair<br />An oracle confronts me there<br />He leads me on light years away<br />Through astral nights, galactic days<br />I see the works of gifted hands<br />That grace this strange and wondrous land<br />I see the hand of man arise<br />With hungry mind and open eyes<br /><br />They left the planet long ago<br />The elder race still learn and grow<br />Their power grows with purpose strong<br />To claim the home where they belong<br />Home to tear the Temples down...<br />Home to change!<br /><br />[VI. Soliloquy]<br /><br />'...I have not left this cave for days now, it has become my last refuge in my total <br />despair. I have only the music of the waterfall to comfort me now. I can no longer live <br />under the control of the Federation, but there is no other place to go. My last hope is <br />that with my death I may pass into the world of my dream, and know peace at last.'<br /><br />The sleep is still in my eyes<br />The dream is still in my head<br />I heave a sigh and sadly smile<br />And lie a while in bed<br />I wish that it might come to pass<br />Not fade like all my dreams...<br /><br />Just think of what my life might be<br />In a world like I have seen!<br />I don't think I can carry on<br />Carry on this cold and empty life<br /><br />My spirits are low in the depths of despair<br />My lifeblood...<br />...Spills over...<br /><br />[VII. The Grand Finale]<br /><br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br /><br />Whole Lotta Love <br />(Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin', <br />I'm gonna send you back to schoolin', <br />Way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />*Wanna Whole Lotta Love (X4) <br /><br />You've been learnin', baby, I bean learnin', <br />All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin', <br />Way, way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />You've been coolin', baby, I've been droolin', <br />All the good times I've been misusin', <br />Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you every inch of my love, <br />Gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />Way down inside... woman... You need... love. <br /><br />Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man. <br />Keep it coolin', baby. <br /><br />Black Dog <br />(Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove. <br />Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing, gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting. <br />Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way, watch your honey drip, can't keep away. <br /><br />*Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. <br /><br />I gotta roll, can't stand still, got a flame in my heart, can't get my fill. <br />Eyes that shine burning red, dreams of you all through my head. <br /><br />Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. <br /><br />Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby, Tell me won't you you do me now. <br /><br />Didn't take too long 'fore I found out, what people mean my down and out. <br />Spent my money, took my car, started telling her friends she wants to be a star. <br />I don't know but I been told, a big-legged woman ain't got no soul. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />All I ask for when I pray, steady rollin' woman gonna come my way. <br />Need a woman gonna hold my hand, won't tell me no lies, make me a happy man. <br /><br />Immigrant Song <br />(Page/Plant) <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands, <br />To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming! <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore, <br />Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords. <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins, <br />For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Posted 21 August 2005 - 03:46 PM

what do you do during server tests

#23   Blink 

• Disciple

Posted 21 August 2005 - 04:04 PM

Picture it like one big chat box, but you have an avatar, one of 13(?) characters, that you can control and have walk around, similar to a town in Golden Sun. It's like a MMORPG Golden Sun style, but without fighting, and confined to one town. There are minigames and shops too. Server tests are the same thing as the final game, but they have glitches, and improvements will be made to the game as a whole before it's really done.

#24   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                                          • PipPipPip
                                            • Location:the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
                                            • Interests:the band led zeppelin. the band rush. <br /><br />2112<br /><br />[I. Overture]<br /><br />And the meek shall inherit the earth...<br /><br />[II. Temples of Syrinx]<br /><br />...'The massive grey walls of the Temples rise from the heart of every Federation city. I <br />have always been awed by them, to think that every single facet of every life is regulated <br />and directed from within! Our books, our music, our work and play are all looked after by <br />the benevolent wisdom of the priests...'<br /><br />We've taken care of everything<br />The words you hear, the songs you sing<br />The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes<br />It's one for all and all for one<br />We work together, common sons<br />Never need to wonder how or why<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />Look around at this world we've made<br />Equality our stock in trade<br />Come and join the Brotherhood of Man<br />Oh, what a nice, contented world<br />Let the banners be unfurled<br />Hold the Red Star proudly high in hand<br /><br />We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx<br />Our great computers fill the hallowed halls<br />We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx<br />All the gifts of life are held within our walls<br /><br />[III. Discovery]<br /><br />'...Behind my beloved waterfall, in the little room that was hidden beneath the cave, I <br />found it. I brushed away the dust of the years, and picked it up, holding it reverently in <br />my hands. I had no idea what it might be, but it was beautiful...'<br /><br />'...I learned to lay my fingers across the wires, and to turn the keys to make them sound <br />differently. As I struck the wires with my other hand, I produced my first harmonious sounds <br />and soon my own music! How different it could be from the music of the Temples! I can't wait <br />to tell the priests about it!...'<br /><br />What can this strange device be?<br />When I touch it, it gives forth a sound<br />It's got wires that vibrate and give music<br />What can this thing be that I found?<br /><br />See how it sings like a sad heart<br />And joyously screams out its pain<br />Sounds that build high like a mountain<br />Or notes that fall gently like rain<br /><br />I can't wait to share this new wonder<br />The people will all see its light<br />Let them all make their own music<br />The Priests praise my name on this night<br /><br />[IV. Presentation]<br /><br />'...In the sudden silence as I finished playing, I looked up to a circle of grim, <br />expressionless faces. Father Brown rose to his feet, and his somnolent voice echoed <br />throughout the silent Temple Hall...'<br /><br />'...Instead of the grateful joy that I expected, they were words of quiet rejection! <br />Instead of praise, sullen dismissal. I watched in shock and horror as Father Brown ground <br />my precious instrument to splinters beneath his feet...'<br /><br />I know it's most unusual<br />To come before you so<br />But I've found an ancient miracle<br />I thought that you should know<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Yes, we know, it's nothing new<br />It's just a waste of time<br />We have no need for ancient ways<br />The world is doing fine<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the plan<br /><br />I can't believe you're saying<br />These things just can't be true<br />Our world could use this beauty<br />Just think what we might do<br />Listen to my music<br />And hear what it can do<br />There's something here as strong as life<br />I know that it will reach you<br /><br />Don't annoy us further!<br />We have our work to do<br />Just think about the average<br />What use have they for you?<br />Another toy will help destroy<br />The elder race of man<br />Forget about your silly whim<br />It doesn't fit the Plan!<br /><br />[V. Oracle: The Dream]<br /><br />'...I guess it was a dream, but even now it all seems so vivid to me. Clearly yet I see <br />the beckoning hand of the oracle as he stood at the summit of the staircase...'<br /><br />'...I see still the incredible beauty of the sculptured cities and the pure spirit of man <br />revealed in the lives and works of this world. I was overwhelmed by both wonder and <br />understanding as I saw a completely different way to life, a way that had been crushed <br />by the Federation long ago. I saw now how meaningless life had become with the loss of <br />all these things...'<br /><br />I wandered home though the silent streets<br />And fell into a fitful sleep<br />Escape to realms beyond the night<br />Dream can't you show me the light?<br /><br />I stand atop a spiral stair<br />An oracle confronts me there<br />He leads me on light years away<br />Through astral nights, galactic days<br />I see the works of gifted hands<br />That grace this strange and wondrous land<br />I see the hand of man arise<br />With hungry mind and open eyes<br /><br />They left the planet long ago<br />The elder race still learn and grow<br />Their power grows with purpose strong<br />To claim the home where they belong<br />Home to tear the Temples down...<br />Home to change!<br /><br />[VI. Soliloquy]<br /><br />'...I have not left this cave for days now, it has become my last refuge in my total <br />despair. I have only the music of the waterfall to comfort me now. I can no longer live <br />under the control of the Federation, but there is no other place to go. My last hope is <br />that with my death I may pass into the world of my dream, and know peace at last.'<br /><br />The sleep is still in my eyes<br />The dream is still in my head<br />I heave a sigh and sadly smile<br />And lie a while in bed<br />I wish that it might come to pass<br />Not fade like all my dreams...<br /><br />Just think of what my life might be<br />In a world like I have seen!<br />I don't think I can carry on<br />Carry on this cold and empty life<br /><br />My spirits are low in the depths of despair<br />My lifeblood...<br />...Spills over...<br /><br />[VII. The Grand Finale]<br /><br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br />We have assumed control<br /><br />Whole Lotta Love <br />(Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin', <br />I'm gonna send you back to schoolin', <br />Way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />*Wanna Whole Lotta Love (X4) <br /><br />You've been learnin', baby, I bean learnin', <br />All them good times, baby, baby, I've been yearnin', <br />Way, way down inside honey, you need it, <br />I'm gonna give you my love... I'm gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />You've been coolin', baby, I've been droolin', <br />All the good times I've been misusin', <br />Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love, <br />I'm gonna give you every inch of my love, <br />Gonna give you my love. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />Way down inside... woman... You need... love. <br /><br />Shake for me, girl. I wanna be your backdoor man. <br />Keep it coolin', baby. <br /><br />Black Dog <br />(Jones/Page/Plant) <br /><br />Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove. <br />Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing, gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting. <br />Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way, watch your honey drip, can't keep away. <br /><br />*Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. <br /><br />I gotta roll, can't stand still, got a flame in my heart, can't get my fill. <br />Eyes that shine burning red, dreams of you all through my head. <br /><br />Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah. <br /><br />Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby, Tell me won't you you do me now. <br /><br />Didn't take too long 'fore I found out, what people mean my down and out. <br />Spent my money, took my car, started telling her friends she wants to be a star. <br />I don't know but I been told, a big-legged woman ain't got no soul. <br /><br />* Chorus <br /><br />All I ask for when I pray, steady rollin' woman gonna come my way. <br />Need a woman gonna hold my hand, won't tell me no lies, make me a happy man. <br /><br />Immigrant Song <br />(Page/Plant) <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands, <br />To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming! <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />Ah, ah, <br />We come from the land of the ice and snow, <br />From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. <br />How soft your fields so green, can whisper tales of gore, <br />Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords. <br /><br />On we sweep with threshing oar, Our only goal will be the western shore. <br /><br />So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins, <br />For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Posted 21 August 2005 - 04:24 PM

they should make it so you can fight. it would be more like the series. it would make the game a lot more fun

#25   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                                              • Location:British Columbia, Canada
                                              • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 21 August 2005 - 05:27 PM

It's not in Max's plan for the project, so don't look forward to seeing one.

*500 posts*

#26   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                                              • PipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2005 - 08:59 PM

isnt this game coming out at the end of this month

#27   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                                  • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 22 August 2005 - 06:23 AM

Not even the persons who are creating it knows.

#28   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                                                  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 August 2005 - 06:31 PM

Eugine, on Aug 22 2005, 05:23 AM, said:

Not even the persons who are creating it knows.

oh, well at the gsw website it said that it was supposed to be coming out soon.

i am getting tired of waitng

#29   Max 

• Administrator

Posted 23 August 2005 - 05:15 AM

Yes isaac2112, I know we said it would be coming out soon. However, due to various "real life" issues, we haven't been able to work on it as much as we had hoped. I'll be posting more reasons why in a site update soon.

#30   Neon 

• Disciple
                                                        • Joined: 28-February 04

Posted 23 August 2005 - 06:20 AM

Really, you shouldn't have to keep posting reasons why. We all know you have more important (and/or entertaining) things to do than make GSW.

#31   isaac2112 

• Gallant
                                                        • PipPipPip
                                                          • Joined: 20-August 05

Posted 26 August 2005 - 05:30 PM

Max, on Aug 23 2005, 04:15 AM, said:

Yes isaac2112, I know we said it would be coming out soon. However, due to various "real life" issues, we haven't been able to work on it as much as we had hoped. I'll be posting more reasons why in a site update soon.

thats o.k., take your time with it. there is more stuff that i could be doing.

Page 1 of 1
                                                          • You cannot start a new topic
                                                          • You cannot reply to this topic