Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Golden Sun: The Next Generation This isn't a parody of Star Trek...

#1   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Horse-Riding, singing, Horses, Dancing (Ballet, Tap and Jazz) a certain friend of mine (wink wink) and lots more...

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:07 AM

PLZ just read it and if it's poo then just say!
    Songs: The Razmus: In the Shadows, Elvis Presley: Little More Conversation,
    Taken from the film Bugsy Malone: Bad Guys Song (GET READY FOR SILLINESS HERE!)
    Shipping: Windshipping, Valeshipping, Aquashipping, Felix/Eve (a character I made up.), Amroth/Carla, Hermes/Robyn/Dan, Yama/Jenni
    There may be horsy terms used in this which will be explained in the glossary at the end. Let the story begin!! (No turin’ back now!)

It’s been twenty years since the rise of the Golden Sun...
    And since then Weyard has prospered into wealth, happiness and peace
    The effects of the Golden sun were world spread and not one city, town or village has escaped them.
    People around the world learned psynergy in some form or another.
    The Lamaken desert’s temperature had dropped, and had its first rainfall in many thousands of years.
    The Karagol Sea waters have calmed and hardly any monsters remain there now
    And the Suhulla Desert whirlwind monsters were destroyed as soon as the Golden Sun rose...
    All the world was happy and as the world was growing back to its original size, sailors have found that the world was becoming rounder and in the not to distant future the world would not have to live in fear of falling off the edge of the world.
    The people who made this happen were: Isaac, Garet, Ivan, Mia, Felix, Jenna, Sheba and Piers.
    Isaac, a member, was bestowed the fire element to keep and protect. The world could not be destroyed without the four elements.
    Alex betrayed the group of eight before the magical light shone across the earth he climbed up Mt. Aleph a mountain which in the past were homed to the element stars of Earth, Fire, Wind and Water.
    When the Golden Sun was emitted Alex had almost eternal power; had almost eternal life and had almost eternal happiness.
    Alex has lived underground for 20 years and has nearly lost his mind.
    What has he been planning for all these years?
    You’ll find that out (and more) in...
    Golden Sun 3
    The Next Generation
    (Gs theme music!!)
    Chapter 1- Getting Ready

The sun was rising over the hill and Isaac was rudely interrupted by one of his children Mai. Jenna also got awoken.
    “Their coming today! Their coming today!” Mai said with enthusiasm.
    “Don’t you think I’m not excited aswell…” Isaac said with a smirk and then affectionately tickled his daughter.
    “Come on you potatoes we’ve got to work to get ready.” Yawned Jenna.

Later that day, Mai came rushing up to the town gates.
    “Oh come on it doesn’t take this long to get from Kalay to Vale.” Mai impatiently commented
    She could sense something sneaking up and……
    “BOOOO!!”
    “EEEK Big Brother!”
    “Sorry sis I just had to do that. What’s eating you?”
    “When is Ivan, Sheba, Helena, Piers, Mia, Helopia, Hermes…?”
    “I’m sorry to interrupt buuut GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!!
    “Alright no need to shriek! When are they getting here!!!?”
    “What’s the point in asking me?! Just the other day you told me I was idiotic psycho who didn’t know a house when I saw it!!
    Suddenly havoc broke out and like the usual days that have already past bye they were starting a row… But nearing the village gates was a whole horde of horses which seemed to be in every colour and in every breed. The argument came to a halt as one of the riders took their helmet off.
    “IVAAAAAAANN!!!” Mia stupidly screamed.
    “Whoa Mai you’ll scare the horses.”
    “Oh well at least I know that we’re here now.” said Piers
    “Hey Piers how are you doin” Amroth exclaimed.
    “Oh fine, are you getting on alright with your sister?”
    “Umm… moderately.”
    It was late at night and there was a party with a feast and music. The kids Amroth, Mai, Helena, Helopia, Hermes, Yama, Peter and Carla were playing games in a small field. Games such as, Ladders and Duck Duck Goose. They were also telling each other about their family heritage.
    “Hey guys did you know that I’ve got a Auntie living over the Great Western Sea?” told Helena
    There was great excitement brewing among the teenagers
    “Hey how come you never told us about this?” asked Peter
    “I only found out today! Her name’s Hama although everyone else calls her Master Hama ‘cos she used to live in the Lama temple just near the Lamaken Desert. But now she lives in Contigo.”
    Lots of the “cool” and “whoa” were going around the group.
    “Is she here tonight?” said Yama
    “Nah she doesn’t have a boat and it would take to long to cross the Ocean.”
    “Does your dad know about this?” questioned Peter
    “Noooo! He was the one who told me! God! Helena sarcastically said.
    “COOL this is my favourite song lets go!” exclaimed Carla

Chapter 2-Alex’s Return

There was a figure that tormented hell itself as it had a cold dark shadow, with a cold dark heart, with a cold dark purpose. His face was ripped to shreds and even after twenty years the cuts had never healed. His dark blue hair had strands of red in it. And you could sense evil in his eyes. But what kept him going for all these years mentally and physically. Power. Alex, twenty years ago, had caught the Golden Sun and had been granted eternal life and been made all powerful. But there had been a flaw to his plan. The Wise One, who was the guardian of Vale and the Elemental stones, had tricked Alex. The humongous boulder had banished Alex along with Mt.Aleph and this is how he got here. But tonight Alex is getting revenge.
    “IT’S PAYBACK FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED MY DREAM AND MY LIFE!!!!!!” Screamed Alex
    “PIAPEA! Come.” Alex started to calm down at this point.
    Piapea was a spider monkey she was white with a black dorsal stripe down her back. She had also had dedicated her life to serving Alex until he or she died.
    “Yes master…” Piapea whispered
    “What are they doing?”
    Piapea leaped over to a small crystal ball. Alex’s only contact to the outside world. Piapea then drew her long nails across the ball, and the ball started to open up very quick.
    “What are they doing” Piapea said to the curved screen right in front of her. A light hit the screen with great impact but didn’t break the crystal. It then showed the party in Vale Isaac was making a toast with Garet to their success twenty years ago.
    “They’re having a party.” Whispered Piapea.
    “Tut Tut and they didn’t invite me. How sad.” Alex said sarcastically.
    Alex grabbed Piapea by the tail and called ‘teleport to Vale’
    And as quick as lightning he was gone…
    “And it’s been a wonderful feast I must say it’s been perfect…” Felix stopped
    ZZZZAAAAAAAAAAPPP.
    “What the h…?
    ZZZZAAAAAAAAAAPPP
    Two holes had been burned through the table
    “HAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!” there was blood curdling laugh
    “It’s Alex I’m baaack! Piapea attack!!”
    People were screaming and Isaac, Garet, Ivan, Mia, Felix, Jenna, Sheba and Piers were trying to fend Alex off with their Psynergy (a magical power which only people called Adepts can wield.)
    Meanwhile the children were still talking on the field, until there was a rustle in the bushes.
    “What’s that?” asked Helopia
    “I’ll go and check.” Said Peter
    “Awwwwww!!! Looo!!!
    SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!!!!!!! Piapea had thrown herself out of the bushes and onto Peter’s face.
    “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET THIS MONKEY OFF MY FACE!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
    “FLARE!!!” screamed Mai
    A weak but powerful enough flame had lashed Piapea on the back. She let go of Peter’s face and ran off screeching.
    “HAHHAHAHA!!!” everyone started to laugh.
    Peter’s face was a bit scorched
    “Oh well at least Mai got the monkey off your face!!” shouted Carla.
    ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!
    “RUN!!!” screamed Amroth
    The eight children ran as fast as they could down to the plaza. But they took a wrong stair up and got to a cliff.
    “HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Alex was blinded by other people’s misfortune especially the children.
    “Stop it! What do you want from us?” exclaimed Yama
    “Calm down my young boy. I don’t want anything from you.”
    “Then why are you here?” whined Helopia
    “I’m here because…Well actually I don’t know why I’m here! Only has your parents told you what happened 20 years before you were born.
    “No…” was said by everyone in unison.
    “My mum’s told me about you! Your name’s Alex and you were Mia’s apprentice at Mercury Lighthouse.” Hermes bravely said
    “True. But I gave up that life to lead an even better one. For example Peter and Carla…”
    “HOW DO YOU KNOW OUR NAMES???!!”
    “ODDESEY!!”
    Two swords went straight through Alex and one came crashing down on him. Alex lay very still.
    “Is…Is he dead?” asked Helena
    “MUM, DAD!!”
    The kids ran to their parents and gave them a big hug.
    “We were worried sick!!” cried Sheba
    “Look kids there’s something we desperately need to tell you.” Isaac told the children
    Back at Isaac’s and Jenna’s house
    “Children do you know that person” calmly asked Isaac.
    “Yeah his name’s Alex. We found out from Hermes ‘cos his mum told him.” Said Mai
    “Alex…” Mia started but never finished.
    “Is he dead?” Demanded Helena
    “No. He can never die. Or at least mere psynergy can’t kill him. You see twenty years ago we had finished our quest to light the lighthouses. And the golden sun was coming and was going to beam light on Mt Aleph. Alex climbed to the summit never to return.” Garet stopped talking for a brief moment.
    “How come Alex knew Peter and my names?” asked Carla
    “That was a power that he received when he was beamed with the golden sun. It belongs to Wind Adepts, people who can power the energy of wind, it’s called Mind Read.” Started Sheba
    “I know that move!” said Helena
    “Then what power can I use?” Questioned Mai.
    “You can use a mixture of earth and fire. It’s the same with Amroth.” Said Jenna
    “Yama you can use just wind same with Helena.” Felix said
    “Hermes and Helopia you can use the element of water.” Answered Piers
    “And the element of Earth is in Peter. But Carla can use Fire.” Garet had finished the conversation with shooing the children to bed but Helena knew that adults would carry with some sort of discussion. So when the others had gone to bed, Helena peeked through the door.
    “I can’t understand it why wait all this time.” Mia said with a worried tone.
    “That’s the point. He obviously came to start on the children.” Isaac calmly said
    “But that’s crazy why not take on us?!” Garet started to get annoyed.
    “It would be pointless to do that. He knows that we’re too powerful he may as well go for the kids!” shouted Sheba
    “Look people we’re all tired. Let’s retire for the night and come back to this talk.” Ivan said rubbing his forehead.
    But by this time Helena had gone…

Chapter 3-Yamas dream

Everything was quiet. But Helena’s mind wasn’t…It is a well known power that wind adepts can communicate through their minds. So using her mind she was talking to Yama.
    <Oh my God I can’t believe that Alex would do that> said Yama
    <I know and the sad thing is that I listened to the conversation when I was supposed to be in bed.>
    <Damn. But we’ve got to tell the others we’re in great danger.>
    Replied Yama
    <Okay first thing in the morning we tell them>
    Yama fell into a very shallow sleep and lots of feelings approached him pleasure, anger. But he could hear a voice. A voice that he recognised. It was Alex. He could hear Alex speaking to the monkey that fell onto Helopia’s face.
    “Master you were brilliant!” Piapea was flattering Alex with her usual comments.
    “Please Piapea if it weren’t for you I wouldn’t have been shot in the BACK!!” Shouted Alex
    “Master remember your blood pressure.”
    “MY BLOOD PRESSURE WHAT ABOUT MY FACE!!!! I’m hideous…” Alex started to weep.
    “Are you going to the surface tomorrow master…?”
    “Might do might not.”
    “Please master why are you doing this?” pleaded Piapea
    “Revenge. Piapea. Revenge.”
    “I don’t follow master…”
    “I can’t take on Isaac, Felix, Garet, Jenna, Sheba, Ivan, Piers and Mia all at the same time. They’d kill me.”
    “Ummm Master your undead. You can’t die.”
    “But I can… Piapea have you ever heard of a place called Anemos?”
    “Yes it’s otherwise known as the city in the sky.”
    “There’s a big crater right underneath it if I fall into it I die.”
    “But even falling into a crater shouldn’t kill you.”
    “It’s meant to go into HELL a big pit full of burning psynergy. It over powers my psynergy and makes me explode.
    “Ughh that not going to be a pretty sight.”
    “And if any of the children find this out they’re going to follow me to Anemos and push me off the clo………”
    “Wake up Yama we’ve got to tell the others about what I heard!”
    It was Helena who had woken Yama up. Yama was going to tell about the dream he had. But he didn’t have the time nor courage to say.

Chapter 4-the meeting

“Hey everyone Helena has something to say” shouted Yama
    “Guys I’ve found out that Alex is wanting to take on us instead of our parents!”
    “Oh no what are we going to do?!” exclaimed Carla
    “Well isn’t it obvious we leave Vale!” drastically said Amroth
    “What!!!!!” The teenagers were struggling to see why they would do this
    “Alex won’t stop until Vale is destroyed” said Amroth
    “Amroth how will we leave the village with our parents in the way?” said Hermes
    “Well we write a note saying we’re gone. Pack our bags and leave with our ponies.” said Mai
    “That’s our only option” said Peter
    “When do we leave?” said Helopia
    “Now.” Said Amroth
    Mai started to write the letter and Amroth found his father’s Sol Blade. The Sol Blade was an extremely powerful sword that if activated properly would send the sun crashing straight into the enemy.
    “Are we ready?” asked Amroth
    “YEAH!” shouted everyone
    “WAIT!!! Sorry but we need a leader.” Interrupted Mai
    “Amroth would you do the honours of being our leader.” Said Hermes
    “Okay everyone we’re going first to a tombstone.” Said Amroth
    They walked over to the graveyard and stopped at a grave labelled
    ‘Kraden
    A great alchemist and friend to all’
    “Thanks Kraden you brought as all together if you hadn’t have persuaded my mum, dad and Garet to go further in Sol Sanctum we wouldn’t be here. This is for you. Dad’s first ever proper weapon.” Everyone just slightly bowed their heads to give respect.
    “Let’s go to Kalay.”
    The teenagers ran to the town gates and took their ponies outside the town gates and hopped on them. And without regret they galloped off into distance…
    Chapter 5- Finding out the hard way.

“Helena! Yama! We’re going now! Say goodbye to…” but Sheba was interrupted by Ivan.
    “Sheba! Someone has stolen six of the horses!”
    “Oh no…”
    Ivan and Sheba had just run out of the house when they bumped into Jenna.
    “Sheba, Ivan I’m so glad I’ve found you. I’ve discovered note from the children.”
    “What does it say?!!” asked Sheba
    “That they left with their possessions and the ponies…”
    The adults were rounded up at the Isaac’s and Jenna’s house.
    Jenna slowly read out the letter that Mai had untidily written.
    Dear Parents
    I’m so sorry that we’re leaving you. It’s not because we don’t like you, you guys are great and have been there when we desperately needed it and when we don’t. But we’ve left to protect you and Vale I hope you understand. This is a list of all the things we’ve taken
    Amroth: Dad’s Sol Blade and Carry stone
    Me: Mum’s Swift Sword and Astral Circlet with Scoop gem and Teleport Lapis
    Hermes: Piers’s Tungsten Mace and Spirit Ring along with a tremor bit
    Helopia: Mia’s Thanatos Mace, Platinum Circlet and Burst Brooch
    Helena: Sheba’s Glower Staff, Lash pebble and Guardian Ring
    Yama: Ivan’s Fireman Pole, Hover Jade, Pound cube
    Peter: Garet’s Fire Brand, Cyclone chip
    Carla: Felix’s Excalibur and Lifting Gem
    We will love you forever and ever
    Mai.
    “wow…” said Isaac weakly.
    A tear fell from Sheba’s eye
    “Oh my poor babies I wonder how Helena and Yama are doing.”
    “Calm down Sheba I’m sure they’re alright I mean how far could they’ve got by now.” Even Ivan was getting worried
    “Yeh Sheba you were only their age when we did this sort of quest” replied Garet
    “I suppose so…”
    “Look those kids are determined and will do anything for a just cause!” Exclaimed Ivan
    “You know this is kinda ironic.” Said Isaac
    “Because 20 years ago our parents would have gone through this. And now we’re parents it’s understandable what our parents went through when we went.”
    Everyone agreed with Isaac about what he was saying
    “All we can do is wait and hope…” said Felix

#2 Guest_Jack_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 August 2005 - 08:23 PM

It's too long. You should have zipped it. :o

#3   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
    • PipPip
      • Interests:Horse-Riding, singing, Horses, Dancing (Ballet, Tap and Jazz) a certain friend of mine (wink wink) and lots more...

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:40 PM

Sorry Jack would've loved to but there's one tiny problem

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO!

#4   Eothain 

• Berserker
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:01 AM

well...then i guess something easier would've been posting the chapters separately... that could've made it easier for the readers.

#5   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
        • PipPip

Posted 06 August 2005 - 07:10 AM

hmmm.. whoops... well thanks for suggestion. I'll do that now...
          Chapter 6-In Kalay

The teenagers arrived at the big trading town called Kalay. The white houses were dulled by the clouds.
          “Can we go and see Master Hammet?! Please!!!!!” asked Yama.
          “Everyone in agreement?” replied Amroth
          “Yeah I’d like to see my and Yama’s Godfather!” said Helena
          They walked north to Hammet’s Palace. It had a gold roof and the building was white.
          “It’s a palace. Cool.” Said Hermes.
          Hermes walked over to the palace until…
          “HALT!!” shouted a guard
          “Nobody may go into the palace unless they are related.” Answered the second guard
          “It’s Helena and Yama here!” asked Helena
          “Miss Helena and Master Yama do wish these other travellers to accompany you?”
          “Yes please.”
          “Come in then.”
          The children walked into the lavishly decorated hallways. There were paintings from Lemuria to Xian. And then they walked into the room where Master Hammet was staying.
          “My children!” exclaimed Hammet
          The man started to hug the kids.
          “Where are your parents?”
          The first thing he had to say was that. The kids had to think of a lie, and quick.
          “Ummm well my dad’s sick.”
          Everyone was staring at Yama.
          “And he sent us to say that he won’t be back for quite some time.”
          “Oh yeah that’s it” everyone said, trying to make it sound as positive as possible.
          “Oh no, never mind you know how long it takes your father to recover from an illness. Well give him my best regards. And be careful going back to Vale.”
          “Master Hammet.” Said Yama
          “Yes young boy.”
          “I’m just asking but where’s Anemos?”
          Hammet paused for a moment and replied
          “My young child…I’ve been everywhere on this world you can possibly go. But one of life’s most perplexing topics is Anemos. Some say it is fiction, but some who are wiser and brighter know it’s true. The only problem is that the only people who know about Anemos live there life on Anemos. In other words they’re too stubborn to come off the cloud.”
          “Well no wonder there’s big pit of psynergy underneath it… whoops.” Yama had slipped out his little secret.
          Everyone stared at him.
          “I think that Yama hasn’t told us something” Amroth said slyly
          “Alright!!!!!!! Last night I had a dream I heard Alex and his monkey Piapea talking about how he can die and that he might be coming to the surface again.”
          “When?!” said Helena
          “Today…”

“I’ve got to evacuate the city” Master Hammet was getting worried and anxious.
          “No you don’t. But we do…” Amroth was interrupted by a guard who accidentally walked in.
          “I’m very sorry but I couldn’t help overhearing I own a ship it’s quite a large one. You could ride in it.”
          “Thanks!!” The kids were delighted that this offer came up.
          “Wait a minute!” Amroth however wasn’t
          “We’ve got ponies there’s no need for a ship.”
          “Yeah that’s a good point Amroth. Sorry but we don’t need one.” said Peter
          “Well this ship can hold ponies as well.” The guard was suspiciously persuasive.
          “Well I don’t know…Alright we’ll take it.” Amroth was won over by the offer.

ta da!

#6   gsninja 

• Master Adept
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Moderator
            • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 06 August 2005 - 10:11 AM

It's a pretty nice story so far. Keep up the good work, and post another chapter soon.

#7   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
            • PipPip

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:09 AM

Hee hee here it is!

Chapter 7-To the Ship.
              “There’s something I need you to do. I have monsters down in the galleys. Do you think you could teach them a lesson?”
              “No problem!” said Helopia
              “Just show us what needs to exterminated and we’ll take care of it!” replied Hermes
              “Oh thank–you. It’s down there.”
              The children walked through the door and down the stairs
              “You know two things come to light at this time” started Mai
              “1. I hope our ponies are alright and
              2. I wish that guard hadn’t shut the door.”
              “WHAT!!”
              “Get us outta here!” shouted Helena
              “I know you can hear us!!” shouted Carla
              The children were banging the entry hard.
              “Hahahaahaah!!!!!! Piapea step two.”
              “With the children out of the way, we can abandon them.” Said Piapea
              “Where?” replied Alex
              “Somewhere near the sea.”
              “I know the perfect place.”

Chapter 8-Mystery place
              It had been two days without food or water. And the teenagers were starving. Then suddenly there was a jerk the door opened. Helena got up and walked towards it. The light was blinding as she hadn’t seen it for days. No-one was on the deck. So she ran inside and woke everyone up.
              “Wake up we’ve run aground.”
              “I DIDN’T STEAL THE HAMBURGERS!!!!!!!” Yama was talking in his sleep again.
              “WAKE-UP!!!!!!” Helena was forced to shout.
              “Ahhh what…who is it.” Amroth had just woken up.
              “Oh Helena, Good morning.” Said Helopia
              “More like good afternoon.”
              After half an hour the children got to a small town. The children had gotten to a sign which said
              ‘Champa up ahead’’
              “Champa!!! We’ve got to be half way around the world” said Hermes
              “Of course we aren’t, we’re just a long way away from home.” Said Helopia
              “PONIES!” shouted Mai
              Mai had brought out all eight ponies alive and well, a little thin but well.
              “We need to take them to Champa and see if they can do anything for them.” Said Hermes stroking his horses’ ear.
              The group walked their ponies through the streets of Champa. It was a mountainous village yet they had stores selling corn, fish of weird kinds, gems, swords, armour and lots more they finally came to a bunch of stables in which had several horses and ponies already staying there. The animals looked happy and healthy there.
              They lead their ponies into spare stables. And Amroth left a tip for the owners and note.
              “Shall we go exploring?” asked Peter
              “Yes, after we find something to eat!” said Amroth
              Two hours later-
              “Look at that mountain…” said Helena
              “Shall we go inside it?” asked Mai
              “What?” asked Hermes
              “If I must direct your eyes to the door.” Replied Mai
              “Oh…”
              “I knew that.” Said Hermes
              The children walked into cave and realised it was a big housing complex. They heard a voice in the dungeon.
              “Urrr excuse me I know this is a totally whack time but its lunch!”
              “I’m comin I’m comin...” A guard walked into the cell carrying and bowl of food.
              “Hey wait lunch isn’t for another hou…”
              “HEEEYYYAAA”
              There was thump and the body of the guard had flown straight into the cell door, with such impact it dented it. The door opened and a person stepped out. And it wasn’t anyone or anything they’d seen before.

I put two chapters up since chapter 7 wasn't long... oh can I ask how do you put a picture in your signiture?

This post has been edited by Unicornmaddy: 08 August 2005 - 11:12 AM

#8   Kwesi 

• Knight
              • PipPip
                • Interests:Varsity Track and Field, Soccer, Maple Story, Chillin with my homies....etc.

Posted 10 August 2005 - 06:41 AM

WOw you reallly got alot of time on your hands.

#9   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
                • PipPip

Posted 11 August 2005 - 12:56 PM

Actually it's from my FF.net story which is why I'm updating regularly. Now I'm waiting for more reveiwers!

#10   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
                  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                    • Group: Veterans
                    • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 05 September 2005 - 06:36 PM

It rocks, keep up the good work!

Page 1 of 1
                    • You cannot start a new topic
                    • You cannot reply to this topic