• You cannot reply to this topic

Golden Sun: Alchemy's Power I'm actually writing a fan-fic...o.o

#1   gsninja 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Moderator
    • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 05 August 2005 - 01:17 PM

It seems strange to me that I'd be writing a GS Fan-fic, but I decided to take a crack at it and try to make it decent at the very least. So...here it is.

Prologue

The tip of the sacred Mt. Aleph was all that remained. Where Vale used to be, there was one bottomless crater that seemed to never end.

A party of dwarves from Loho came over the mountains to the destruction site, now convinced that they could find more jewels and minerals to make them rich beyond their wildest dreams.

"Here we are." barked the leader of the party, "Start digging here. I have a feeling that we'll be filthy rich. These feelings of mine have always been right."

Obeying their captain, the dwarves picked up their tools. However, before they started, one of the dwarves cried out, "Aye! Look at the peak!"

All looked at the direction the dwarf was pointing at. A blue and golden glow was emitting from what looked like a cave at the tip.

"Hey, there might be a great amount of treasure in that cave!" said another dwarf, "Let's check it out!"

They all decided to go investigate the cave, excitement in their minds. When they reached the opening of the cave, though, they immediately saw a person. He was incredibly pale, with long, light blue hair. This person was emitting the glow they saw.

The man looked at the dwarves, "Ah, more curious beings, here to meet their demise...? "

One of the dwarves got angry that this man threatened them like this. " Oh, so you think you can try to kill all of us, eh? Guess what? See this shovel? I'm going to completely destroy you with this! Say yer prayers!"

The dwarf started to run towards this man. Suddenly, the leader yelled, "No! Stay back!!!" But he was too late.

The blue-haired man created a massive fireball in his hands with no effort whatsoever. He threw it at the party, obliterating their bodies and, due to tremendous force, creating an earthquake near the cities of Vault and Lunpa.

"Heheheh...HAHAHAHAHA!!" The bloodcurdling laugh of the man echoed through out the cave. "Isaac...Wise One...I'm going to take back what's rightfully mine. I'm going to destroy you both for robbing me of eternal life and limitless power! Just you wait...until I've recovered from these injuries..."

#2   Venus dude 21 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Just being me.

Posted 10 August 2005 - 08:15 PM

wow. good description, i can't write though, so my oppinoin isn't too good. Good start though.

#3   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
        • Group: Veterans

Posted 11 September 2005 - 07:02 PM

Inventive beginning. There are obviously a lot of GS fanfics that start with Alex coming back from the dead, but in all honesty, your way of introducing that is the best I've seen. Hope you will be continuing!

#4   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 19 September 2005 - 06:18 PM

Well, it's been a bit more than a month, but now I'm going to write chapter one of my fan-fic. Just a note, the prologue took place one year after the Lost Age. With that said, here I go:

Chapter 1: A New Age

It has been three years since the fateful day when Vale and Mt. Aleph sank into the ground after the power of the Golden Sun was released from above. Weyard had changed significantly, and is still developing.

The world has noticably grown larger during the past three years. Not only that, but researchers have been saying that the edges of Weyard were curving, showing that, after many years, it will become round. Weyard didn't only chnge physically, but its inhabitants have grown as well. Every part of the world that was once just a city, became small countries with the names of their original cities.

There are also many changes, such as new technology and new weapons. Nonetheless, none of this would have been possible if it weren't for the party of nine that ventured to the four elemental lighthouses, ignited them, and released alchemy unto the world. Even though Isaac, Garet, Ivan, Mia, Felix, Jenna, Sheba, and Piers got most of the praise, Kraden also got some recognition, as he gave sage advice and help to the eight heroes during their quest. Also, it wasn't surprising to see things such as children idolizing the nine, wanting to be just like them when they grow older...

It was early morning, and Isaac just woke up from his bed. He gave a big yawn as he got up from his bed and put some simple clothes on. He smiled; he and his friends finally did it. They managed to release the seal on alchemy and prosper Weyard. However, his hometown was lost, and that was a heartbreaking thought. He, Garet, and their families were staying in the country of Vault, in the capital city with the same name. The cities such as Vault, Contigo, etc. have grown emmensely, so they were living in a sort of luxury.

Isaac was staying at the inn until they managed to find a plan to rebuild Vale, which would take a couple years. He decided to go outside for a bit of fresh air. His surroundings were completely unrecognizable from the Vault he first visited. The small town with straw and wood houses have been turned to houses of stone. They had a Tolbi-like feel to them, as they resembled the old Tolbi's houses very closely. Isaac decided to visit Ivan, who was staying at the mayor's mansion until he felt like going back to Contigo.

As Isaac was reaching the mansion, a loud noise made him turn around to the village blockade. There was fire and smoke emanating from the blockade, which took the blow and was still intact. He ran towards the gate, and he heard Garet's and Ivan's footsteps close behind him as they all came to the blockade. They gaped at what was there.

Isaac had no idea why he came here from Lunpa Fortress, but Dodonpa, along with the even bigger Toadonpa, were standing there, and Toadonpa was prepared to use another Dark Blessing.

"Didn't we already kill that monster!?" gasped Ivan, and he looked and the duo.

"Yes, we did," said Isaac, "but I have no idea how that thing revived. However, Dodonpa won't be getting out of here without some severe punishment"

"Death would be the perfect punishment for this idiot!" said Garet with a grin, "That'll teach him to invade this territory."

" Well," replied Isaac, "Death might be a little too harsh...ah, well. Let's just use psynergy and hurt them both. Then, we can send Dodonpa to prison here, so that we will know ifhe escapes or not. Let's go, Garet, Ivan!"

Although they had no weapons, Isaac knew they would be just fine, as they sped towards Toadonpa. Garet had a nasty look in his eyes. Isaac knew he wanted to splurge his psynergy on them, as they haven't fought anyone or anything for three years. Ivan had a calm, composed expression on his face, as though this were just another battle against a Zombie.

Dodonpa noticed them with a look of utmost surprise, "You three...! Where did that girl go? Well, this should make things much easier. Alright, Toadonpa! Destroy them with Liqufier!!!"

The first thing Dodonpa saw on Isaac's face was a mix of surprise and pain and Toadonpa attacked him with the fires of truth...

#5   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:45 PM

Ummm, did you write it twice? Anyways, very good, makes me want to read more! Don't wait a month this time please.

#6   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:28 PM

What the hell...? I don't remember this being written twice O.o Well, I'll fix it.

#7   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:39 PM

Very good, just you could add a little more detail to them, but otherwise it's great. Can't wait for more.

#8   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 19 October 2005 - 05:09 PM

Yeah, it's been basically another month, but here's the second chapter O.o

Chapter 2: Isaac's Unknown Power

Garet and Ivan stared, taken aback by surprise at Toadonpa's newfound power. Dodonpa laughed as Isaac jumped back and knelt down to recover.

"Son of a--" Garet began, "You'll pay for that!" He drew some psynergy and cast Liquifier as Toadonpa had. With amazing agility, Toadonpa dodged the fires and headed straight for Isaac, who wasn't fully prepared.

However, being as fast as he was, Ivan managed to block Toadonpa's way and cast Spark Plasma right in its face. Ivan gave a weak smile as Toadonpa flew back several yards from the force of Spark Plasma. Garet grinned, pointed at Dodonpa, and laughed, "Well, that's what happens when you mess with us! Is that enough for you, or do you need a little more convincing?"

"No...Garet." Isaac said, "Don't provoke him. Do you want more of Vault destoyed...?"

Yes, boy, listen to your blond-haired friend." replied Dodonpa, "Toadonpa still has some moves you will like to see. Toadonpa, attack these pests!"

There was already a crowd at this time. People were screaming, crying, cowering in fear as the battle raged on. If only Jenna and Felix were here. This monster would've died now if they were here... Felix and his younger sister Jenna were away somewhere, training together.

Toadonpa, who was already up, cast Dragon Fume at Isaac. Garet easily blocked it with Flash, and that was Ivan's que to strike with Tempest. Toadonpa took some more damage, but it still wasn't close to done. It used Dark Blessing, accompanied with Inferno. Garet took Isaac and ran away along with Ivan. The attack destroyed part of the blockade. Garet put Isaac down and faced Toadonpa.

"You b*stard!" Garet yelled as he cast Pyroclasm. Toadonpa was hit again, but this time, it was thwitching and struggling a bit to get up.

Dodonpa was furious, "I see that I haven't been the only one improving! Toadonpa! That's enough screwing around. Finish Isaac off with your Dark Beam!"

Toadonpa got up. It's eyes were dark red and the color of its skin turned black. It lifted its claws in the air and created a swirling vortex above its head. Toadonpa gathered the energy of the vortex in the form of a pitch black, menacing sphere of darkness. It thrust its arms out and fired a beam from the sphere. It was too fast, too powerful to block or avoid.

"I shouldn't have stepped away from him!" Garet cried out, "He won't survive!"

"Isaac, NO!" yelled Ivan as the beam approached at an unbelievable velocity.

What happened next happened too fast for anyone too see. The only things anyone noticed was the beam being reflected towards Toadonpa, knocking him into the ground. Seconds later, Isaac was standing over a brutally hacked up Toadonpa, apparently dead.

Isaac was enveloped in a golden glow, a sword made of pure Earth psynergy grasped tightly in his hand. Isaac's eyes, once a brilliant blue, were now bright yellow. His expression seemed rather blank, and he was breathing softly.

No one was screaming or shuddering out of fear like this before. Isaac walked over to Dodonpa, who fell down from surprise, his lips wavering and his eyes twitching. Isaac raised his psynergy sword, about to kill the man cowering at his feet. He suddenly stopped, and then fell to the ground, unconsious. His psynergy sword and golden aura disappeared, and his eyes reverted back to normal.

As everyone stayed rooted to their spots, the Wise One floated by Dodonpa, along with Jenna and Felix. Jenna looked once at the wreckage, and burst out crying. Felix's expression was solid, more serious than it had been in a long time.

"W-Wise One!" exclaimed Garet and Ivan in unison.

The Wise One began to speak, "Greetings, brave adepts. I have forseen this event several days ago. I went to fetch these two from Bilibin, and we moved as swiftly as we could. But I see you have succeeded--"

Ivan interrupted, "Wise One. You say you've forseen this event, yet you have not warned us? Why?"

You see," began the Wise One, "Isaac has a power that he recieved in the Elemental Star Room. I see no one has known yet, so I shall tell you now. There is also something else that will greatly catch your interest. But first, we must get your party together in the town hall. Everyone needs to know this..."

Four days later...

Everyone in the room was stock still. They were shifting their eyes from Isaac to the wise One again and again. Finally, after several minutes, Mia spoke out.

"So...you mean to tell us that...that Isaac has some of the Golden Sun's power?"

"Precisely, Mia." responded the Wise One, " I imbued the Mars Star with some of the Golden Sun's power. It transferred over to Isaac, but even he didn't know of this power sleeping inside of him..."

"Not only that," said Isaac, who hadn't spoken since the meeting began a couple of hours ago, "You also say that Alex is still alive, and he has the remaining power. A lot more of it than I do. Are you saying he's going to get his revenge on us? He'll kill us in no time...!"

"I agree with Isaac," said Piers, "there's no way we can stand up to an enemy like Alex, who's become too powerful. Why can't you take care of him, Wise One?"

"He has been training for these past three years." the Wise One replied, "His powers now greatly outweigh even my own--" Everyone exchanged incredibley shocked looks "--and now he has come back to take the remaining power by force!"
                  "He's also amassing an army to stand behing him. An army of monsters. He has also ressurected several of the deadly foes you encountered before. I'm not sure who, but I can guarantee that they're thrice as powerful as before."

"Then," began Felix, "how are we able to win if he amassed an army that's as dangerous as you say?"

The Wise One was ready for this question, "I have an idea for this. First, we shall ask for help around the world. Start with Kalay. They are allied with Vault, so ask for their help. Pack up all your things tonight. Use the Lemurian Boat to travel. We will not return until Alex is defeated. This is the battle for Weyard's survival, so who will do this?"

I'll try to update this fanfic in less than a month if I can o.<d

#9   Yardo 

• New User
                    • Group: Members
                    • Interests:Video games, anime/manga, music, martial arts, soccer, internet and reading

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:35 AM

Ooooh.... the plot thickens. Good going though. can't wait for the next chapter.

#10   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
                      • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 26 October 2005 - 08:47 AM

This was a very interesting chapter. I can't wait for more.

#11   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                        • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 02 November 2005 - 11:52 AM

Argh. It gets really good and then you stop writing. >___O

Continue, fewl.

#12   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 11 November 2005 - 04:47 PM

Chapter 3: More Mysteries Revealed

The silence was thicker and more pronounced than before. It was broken by the Wise One's voice.

"There's another thing I need to say." he began, "For this quest to succeed, Isaac must join. He is the key to Alex's defeat, as he's the only one who has the power to stand against him. Isaac, what's your desicion?"

Everyone turned to stare once more upon Isaac. He was deep in thought, trying to decide what to do.

"There's something I wanted to ask you, Wise One." Felix blurted out, "Do you know what kind of powers Alex has gained over these three years?"

"I will get to that after Isaac--" The Wise One began, but he was interrupted by a voice that said "I'll do it."

Isaac was standing up, a very serious look in his eyes. "I'll go on this quest. After all, it's my fault that Alex will be going after us, that Weyard will suffer..."

The Wise One was obviously hoping for this answer, "Excellent! You have made an great choice. However, do any one of you want to travel as Isaac's companions on this perilous journey? Surely he doesn't want to be alone."

Everyone looked at each other. Then, Garet smiled, "What kind of friend would I be if I didn't go with Isaac? I'm definitely going to join him, like the last quest!"

Everyone else nodded their heads. They all seemed to want to go with Isaac.

"Wise One, "Jenna said, "will you be travelling with us as well?"

The Wise One closed his eye, "No, dear girl, I'm afraid I won't I have other matter that need my attention. Oh...yes, Isaac, I need to speak with you outside." He turned to the others, "And the rest of you need to pack up if you want to go. We'll leave early tomorrow morning."

Everyone got up and rushed out the door. Felix and Mia looked back as Isaac and The Wise One went off in another direction, towards Sol Sanctum...

"Sheesh!" Garet said, as all of them met up in the town square; the townspeople were asleep, "What's taking The Wise One and Isaac so long? They've been talking for hours!"

"Not to mention," Sheba replied, "that they headed towards Sol Sanctum and that there's been a golden glow emanating from there...but there doesn't seem to be one now."

"Then Isaac may be coming back." Ivan said happily. He was right. Isaac trudged down the hill, pale in the face and sweating.

"Isaac! Are you okay!?" Mia exclaimed, as she ran next to him. Everyone else followed suit.

"Yes...I'll be fine." Isaac said and he trudged forward, "The Wise One was teching me to...control my new powers. He also taught me some new moves--"

"New moves!?" Garet and Jenna exclaimed.

"Do you mind showing us?" Piers said, grinning.

"Uh, maybe once we're part way through our quest." Isaac answered. "Also, The Wise One told us to continue without him. He said he wanted to investigate Sol Sanctum, said there was something very ominous going on in there. Come to think of it, I felt a malevolent aura coming from the inside of the sanctum..."

"Let's worry about that later, alright?" Felix said, "We should hurry on."

Everyone nodded. The party took their things and travelled out of the village. They were all anticipating the journey ahead of them, as well as seeing some of the power Isaac has come to control. Unbeknownst to them, however, there was a familiar foe swimming with terrifying speed towards the Kalay Docks, his trident in his hand...

I was planning to make this chapter a bit longer, but I decided to save it for the next. Stay tuned n.n

#13   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                            • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 11 November 2005 - 05:36 PM

*Staying tuned* o.o; Awesome. Now just write s'more. =)

#14   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 15 November 2005 - 03:42 PM

I assume that since he left, he won't be continuing this. It's a shame, it was really good.

#15   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:19 PM

Now, time for the next chapter =D

Chapter 4: The Power of Universal Travel

Before the party reached Kalay, there was an explosion that ensued from the docks.

"What was that!?" exclaimed Garet, "Another attack?"

Without getting a reply, he still joined with everyone running as they tried to see what was going on. When they reached the Kalay Docks, they were aghast at the horror of the destruction.

Many dead bodies littered the ground. Every building and the boat dock itself was destroyed. Only a couple of people there had survived, and in pretty bad shape too.

"Oh, God, what happened here...?" said a weak voice behind Isaac. Hammet was pale , along with Layana, who was just as pale.

One of the survivors spoke up. "I-it was h-h-horrible. I was w-waiting outside the ticket house. Then, a really m-menacing looking beast appeared; he was holding a trident and was approaching at fast speed. When he arrived, he lifted his trident, and with one blow..." The man was too terrified to spek any longer.

"It'll be all right." Jenna reassured him, "We'll investigate around here."

"Then, one of the other survivors, a young girl, limped over to Isaac and said, "Here, " she gave him a peculiar blue stone, which was glowing brilliantly, "I think that the monster dropped this when he left. I have no idea what it is, but maybe it might be of some use to you."

"Thank you..." replied Isaac. He stared at the stone for only a couple of seconds, then said in an excited tone, "What a powerful stone of Mercury...I think this is one of the four...!"

Piers had overheard him. "Four what? Is this stone important or something?"

"It sure is. "Isaac replied. "There are four elemental stones, one for each element. However, these peculiar stones are different from the elemental stars of Sol Sanctum. These aren't as powerful, but once combined, create a stone that is rather close in power compared to the Golden Sun!"

Piers was silent, apparently still trying to absorb all this information. Then, Felix's voice broke in:

"It was obviously Poseidon. Who else has this amount of power, travels in water, and holds a trident?"

"I agree with Felix." Sheba muttered. Jenna and Piers nodded their heads.

"Poseidon..."Mia began. "Wasn't he the one who-"

She was cut off by The Wise One's appearance. He had an obviously scared look in his eye.

"Isaac! Felix! Everyone! I have terrible news! Listen to me extremely closely, now."

Without saying anything, the party ran to the Wise One.

"Isaac," Thw Wise One began, "Alex has already used his power of universal travel I told you about."

Everyone looked at Isaac, who was having a hard time absorbing this bit the Wise One has said. "You mean..." he said, "that Alex has already recruited Cliff Fittir!?"

"Not at this very moment." The Wise One replied. "But I know he will get Cliff on his side pretty soon. Alex may even try to recruit Sephiroth as well if you give him enought time to warp again."

"Guys." Isaac said. All eyes turned to him once again. "We need to hurry. The two guys Alex is trying to get to join him can easily defeat us if we aren't prepared. We need to train. Now"

The Wise One started to speak again. "Hold it. There are other things I must tell you all that I have told Isaac, and what I had seen in Sol Sanctum..."

Yes, Sephiroth. and Cliff Fittir too. Part of the reason Alex has this power is because I kinda wanna add other video game characters into this fan-fic as well. It's a...new twist. Stay tuned n.n

#16   Lightning Star 

• Master Adept
                                  • Interests:I've got hobby A.D.D.
                                  • AKA lightningstar/Icy

Posted 13 December 2005 - 07:56 PM

oooh neat. I was wondering who cliff whatchmacallhim was. more, MORE *strangles him till he posts*

#17   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 21 December 2005 - 09:22 PM

Holy cr*p! I'm actually posting the next chapter after a week =O

BTW, Icy, to answer your question, Cliff is a superhuman fist fighter from the game Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. He's incredibly powerful and you don't wanna mess with him =D

Chapter 5: Dangerous Truth of Tolbi

"Wait a minute!" Garet exclaimed, "We killed him and Menardi on the Venus Lighthouse! How could Saturos be back?"

"Well," began the Wise One, "I really do not know. When I reached the rooms of Sol and Luna at Sol Sanctum, I saw a cape lying on the ground, and that cape obviously belonged to Saturos. I have a good memory..."

"But that's not the only thing that surprises me." said Felix, "You say that Alex has already made alliances with Lunpa and Tolbi--"

"Why would Tolbi want to side with Alex?" Jenna cut in.

"The Wise One responded "You have heard about Babi's death, have you not?"

Everyone nodded their heads.

"You see," the Wise One went on, "the main reason Tolbi sided with Alex to hunt you guys down is because Iodem, as well as most of the population, believes that Isaac was the one who killed him."

"He couldn't have!" Garet yelled. "We heard he died from the absence of his Lemurian Drought!"

"Which brings me to a more troubling solution." the Wise One said sadly, "When the guards were doing their monthly inspections of the castle, several of them found a massive storage of the drought in the throne room."

"But that gives them no reason to believe it was me who killed Babi." Isaac replied. "I doubt Babi would have forgotten about that storage...unless someone placed it there after Babi's death. But to place something there like that, along with bypassing the security, would be a difficult thing..."

"I agree with Isaac." Ivan said, "Anyone could have done that. Well, someone with a knack for sealth and a big grudge against Isaac."

"There's another thing that troubles me." Mia spoke, "Why would Iodem believe this?"

"That," said the Wise One, "I do not know. Iodem has clearly seized the throne. He has set up several war ships in the Karagol Sea. He has also conquered the cities of Suhalla and Lalivero. Now, only the mountains stand against Iodem's advance south. I have already sent someone to Kibombo to ally the city with Vault--"

"So, you say that war is upon us?" Hammet interrupted. Everyone turned to him; he was now more plae than usual. "I know now why you've come. you want Vault to have an ally...well, Kalay will be in your service. We will give you time for whatever you need."

The party, although surprised by this sudden decision, were now very happy that Kalay was on their side. Kalay was the only city that had an army that was as big as Tolbi's. However, it lacked a navy, since it didn't fight overseas.

"Well, I must be away." said the Wise One, "I need to investigate around Sol Sanctum some more...Goodbye."

He vanished, leaving the party with very troubled thoughts. Suddenly, Piers broke the silence:

"Didn't the Wise One say before that our destination was Loho? The only way there is by going just north of Tolbi, then crossing the mountains separating the Tolbi country from the Loho region. How will we getthere unseen?"

Isaac and Ivan looked to the northern part of the Kalay Docks, looked at each other, and nodded.

"I know how." Ivan said, "Remember that lanslide that stopped us from going north of the docks? Well, it's cleared now. We can pass through there, cross the northern border of the Karagol, then we head northeast to the mountains, cross them, and then travel to Loho!"

"Sounds good!" exclaimed Garet and Jenna at the same time.

The beginning of the journey to Loho, the dangers that the party will meet, stay tuned for the next installment of Golden Sun: Alchemy's Power!

#18   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:53 PM

Sorry for the double post and the 3 month update (XD), but seeing as no one's gonna reply, I'll write the next chapter:

Chapter 6: Cliff Fittir

"Hold." Isaac said. "Before we go, shouldn't we stock up on supplies? We didn't have enough time to get anything but our weapons and armor when we left Vault..."

Piers nodded, "I agree. We should get as much as we can to survive this trip."

Everyone agreed, so they went back to Kalay to stock up on supplies. They also stayed a couple days to shake off their anxiety, while Kalay workers went ahead to build a fleet of ships to try to combat Tolbi. After the stay, Isaac and his companions were ready to go again.

"Bye, Master Hammet." Ivan said, "We'll see you soon!"

Hammet nodded and waved goodbye as the party went north of Kalay Docks. The then began their trek across the northern shore of the Karagol Sea. However, when they were only about one third of the way through...

"Oh no...!" Sheba said weakly.

"What is it?" Felix asked calmly.

"Ships." Sheba said quietly. "A lot of them. I never remembered Tolbi having a fleet this big before."

"Oh sh*t, she's right!" Garet exclaimed, "That fleet's HUGE. You think we can take them?"

"With summons, definitely." Mia replied, "But do you think we have the time to waste fighting Tolbi's fleet of ships? It would cost precious time, as well as give Alex more time..."

"Over there." Jenna said, pointing her finger to a cave. "We can hide in here until they passed."

"We will not hide." Isaac said firmly, "We continue forward, and we try not to be seen."

Everyone nodded nervously, and they started travelling again, more slowly. Finally, after many hours, they got near Tolbi...and they were greeted by a strange man...

"Hey, who the hell are you guys?" said the man. He was tall, very muscular, had blond hair, wore black clothes, and had three green stripes on his neck.

"No one you need to concern yourself with." Garet said in a blunt manner, "If you're with Tolbi, I suggest you clear out of the way before I kick your ass."

The man smirked, "Tolbi? Who cares abut those b*stards? I'm here on Alex's request...and I take you're Isaac!" He pointed at Isaac, now serious.

"Damn..." Isaac said under his breath. "You're that Klausian Cliff Fittir, am I right?"

"The hell I am!" Cliff exclaimed, "And you're not going past here. You die now!"

And before any of the party could notice, cliff moved in and punched Isaac right in the stomach. Isaac reeled back, knocked unconcious.

"No way!" Ivan exclaimed as Mia, Jenna, and Piers rushed to Isaac, "I don't remember Isaac being defeated during a battle since the time he told me he was defeated fighting Saturos and Menardi 6 years ago..."

"Hmph. Pathetic." Cliff mused, "If he can't take it, the rest of you are as good as dead."

"Bring it on!" Garet yelled. He rushed towards Cliff, the Fire Brand in his hand, and unleashed Purgatory. Cliff moved out of the way before he could get hit.

"Where did he go!?" Garet said, surprised.

"Garet, behind you!" Felix warned.

"Since Garet was too slow, he couldn't do anything as cliff nailed him in the back. There was a loud crack as Garet flew forward and landed face down.

Isaac looked up just as Garet was hit. "No...no...NO!"

Isaac managed to get up quickly. He took out his Sol Blade, got into his fighting stance, and faced Cliff, rage now burning in his eyes.

"Oh, what a relief." Ivan said, "He hasn't lost yet."

"Well, well, well." Cliff said, "Seems you didn't get killed yet. Good, I'll have some more fun with you..."

Stay tuned for more Golden Sun: Alchemy's Power n.n

This post has been edited by gsninja: 21 March 2006 - 05:54 PM

#19   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 22 March 2006 - 02:00 PM

I see I have competition again. :P The story is very good so far and I hope to read more soon.

#20   gsninja 

• Master Adept

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:28 PM

Alrighty, then. Here's chapter 7.

Chapter 7: Destruction~Part One

Isaac stood silent, staring at Cliff with anger he never felt before. Cliff sped towards Isaac, determined to crush him. However, Isaac was ready for him this time. He swiftly dodged Cliff's assault and shot him forward with a quick burst of psynergetic energy. Cliff got up, a look of excitement on his face.

"There we go!" he exclaimed. "Now you're givin' me a challenge!"

Felix, who was silently watching the fight, was suddenly overcome with fear. They had completely forgotten about the Tolbian ships headed for Kalay. He turned around to Jenna, Ivan, and Piers, who were startled by his sudden attention.

"You three," Felix began curtly, "Teleport to Kalay. Relay a message to Master Hammet and Lady Layana that the Tolbian ships are upon them. Have them mobilize for battle, and stay there to support them--"

"Wh-wh-whoa!" Jenna stuttered. "Are you sure that's a good idea? Isaac's in trouble--"

Piers looked down to the ground sadly. "Do you not see? Isaac here is the only one that can confront Cliff, he is the only one powerful and capable enough to do this. Look at Garet-" he notioned to Garet, lifeless on the ground "-he easily got his back broken seconds after he tried to kill Cliff. I agree with Felix, we should go."

B-but," Jenna started to say, tears in her eyes, "what will happen to you and the rest of--"

We have used up enough time talking." Ivan said stiffly. "We should hurry."

After several seconds staring at each other, Ivan, Jenna, and Piers nodded. They snuck behind Isaac and Cliff to get to Garet's body. They took the Teleport Lapis, and in an instant, they were gone.

Dammit!" Cliff said in surprise as they disappeared. "Now the operation might not work. And it's your fault!" He yelled, pointing at Felix. Felix started to draw the Excalibur from its sheath, but suddenly, another fast moving figure appeared from behind the trees and went straight for Isaac...

Amazingly, it happened again. Isaac let out a great burst of energy that knocked back both Cliff and the mysterious character. His eyes were bright gold, his Sol Blade enveloped in the golden psynergetic light. However, this time, Isaac was more terrifying than the last time in Vault...

"Cliff, retreat! RETREAT!!!" screamed the newcomer. It was a woman; she wore similar clothes to that of Cliff. She had blond hair put into a ponytail, and had the same distinguishing three green stripes...

"Alex never predicted this!" Cliff yelled. "I thought Isaac couldn't do this so often...!"

The woman, agitated that Cliff would not move, grabbed his hand and started dragging him away. Consequently, Isaac turned around and cast Gaia. A spell that should have caused only minimum destruction created mass devastation. As Cliff and the woman were launched into the air, everything within a one mile radius was instantly destroyed.

Felix, Mia, and Sheba, who were at the outskirts of the attack, didn't feel the full effects, but Mia and Sheba, who weren't Venus adepts, were still damaged so badly that death was possible. Felix, however, didn't take too much damage, and was still well enough to cure at least a little of Mia's and Sheba's injuries. Felix looked around and saw a horrifying sight.

Isaac had lost complete control. He was releasing psynergetic blasts everywhere, destroying everything the blasts made contact with. Felix noticed many blasts hit part of the nearby port city of Tellios. He heard many agonizing screams as the whole city crashed to the ground. It was a rather big city too, so Felix was still terrified that Isaac still destroyed the city in seconds.

Cliff and the woman were lying there, still clinging to their lives.

"Mi...rage." Cliff said quietly. "What now?"

Mirage looked at Cliff sadly and said "Nothing. We're not going to make it out of here alive."

That's all for now. Stay tuned n.n

Page 1 of 1
                                          • You cannot start a new topic
                                          • You cannot reply to this topic