• You cannot reply to this topic

Bigbluecup.com like GS? i THINK you will like this

#1   Karst 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Posted 07 August 2005 - 07:48 PM

bigbluecup.com

there are alot of different games here. they are made by regular people using something called AGS. most of them,in fact almost all of them, have puzzles in them. i say try a game or two and post what you think. i have played a few an i liked them.

i recommend these games:-5 Days a Stranger
    -7 Days a Skeptic
    these were the first games i played. they are sorta creepy. if you get fed up with the puzzles there are some forums on the site with walkthroughs and hints. Please play em and tell me what you think. :huh:

i'm not much of an artist but if any of you wanna learn how to make a game for yourself i say go for it! it would be nice to see a remade version of GS! :P

#2   Izar 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 07 August 2005 - 09:19 PM

Well, it looks ok, but it seems that there may be a catch to something in there... It seems to be good... Something about it though...

#3   Karst 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Group: Members

Posted 08 August 2005 - 01:15 PM

a catch? as in like money? well, assuming that's what you mean I think it's safe. I've had it a while now and it all seemes fine. plus my older sister found this site and showed me it. I'm sure she checked it out and everything. or did you mean a different catch? like a virus opr something?

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic