Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lycanthropes Suffering and killing...

#1   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
  • PipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Horse-Riding, singing, Horses, Dancing (Ballet, Tap and Jazz) a certain friend of mine (wink wink) and lots more...

Posted 19 August 2005 - 01:50 PM

Unicornmaddy: Yes another invention of mine please review!

“AAAAWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! A A A WOOOOOOOO!!!”

It was the night of the month where all the Lycanthropes would either lock themselves in their Puritan homes. They worshiped God lead a normal Puritan life or they escaped into the woods for a meeting with their leader Maha.

“If only, if only,” the woodpecker sighs,
    “The bark on the tree was just a little bit softer.”
    While the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely,
    He cries to the moo—oo—oon,
    “If only, if only.”

“Welcome friends it is now the time of month of the full moon take off your cloaks!” cried Maha
    Everyone took of their heavy, thick, hairy cloaks to shows their almost mutated bodies. But they couldn’t help it was their nature every month on the full moon the Lycanthropes would turn in their true form...
    Wolves.

They were shunned for their differences they wouldn’t be allowed in the human’s church and if they accused to be Lycanthropes they wouldn’t be sold food in the market place ultimately they would starve to death. If they were accused and it was decided that they were horrible mutants then they would be sent to the guillotine, hanged, or hanged, drawn and quartered. Also if a street was found to be Lycanthropes then their residences’ houses would be torched to the ground and any survivors... I think you can guess what would happen to those unfortunate souls...

“If only, if only,” the woodpecker sighs,
    “The bark on the tree was as soft as the skies.”
    While the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely,
    Crying to the moo—oo—oon,
    “If only, If only.”

“We will mourn the deaths of Sylvia and Peter Osprey... who were burned alive today.... May the Lord bring peace to their souls...”
    Everyone bowed their heads in respect. A little wolf cub in the crowd turned around, away from Maha. He thought he saw something flicker in the deciduous trees. The boy wondered away from the crowd to see what it was. His mother begged for him to come back and remain listening to Maha. But he refused. He came sprinting back with the words that would almost end the Lycanthrope race.
    “THEIR COMING WITH TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS RUN!!” cried the young boy
    Everyone screamed mothers were running clinging onto their babies. And just over the hill villagers carrying torches, pitchforks and swords were screaming and shouting. Maha stayed behind until all of his people had gone he then ran as fast as he could passing some of the running wolves. He saw humans pulling
    down the poor wolves then massacring them, blood-curdling screams came as their Lycanthropes souls passed from earth to heaven. He thought ‘when did we ever hurt you...’
    Maha climbed a tree as did some of the Lycanthropes. They hid quietly in the branches but many still ran. Ran to their deaths...
    Maha looked over the forest in the Oak tree he was in. It was a blood bath. Bodies lay over the ground like a carpet. And blood dripped from their bodies. For every wolf downed it was unknown on how many tears fell from Maha’s eyes...

If only, if only, the moon speaks no reply;
    Reflecting the sun and all that’s gone by.
    Be strong my weary wolf, turn around boldly.
    Fly high, my baby bird,
    My angel, my only...

Disclaimer: I don’t own Golden Sun nor the song from the Louis Sachar book - Holes

#2   Ravenblade 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans

Posted 19 August 2005 - 03:30 PM

Not bad this far - good intro, i'd be interested to see how it develops. Not a lot of people ever bother finishing these things so you might want to keep it short so that you dont lose interest and give up.

Good work so far though - keep it up^^

#3   Unicornmaddy 

• Knight
      • PipPip
        • Interests:Horse-Riding, singing, Horses, Dancing (Ballet, Tap and Jazz) a certain friend of mine (wink wink) and lots more...

Posted 20 August 2005 - 03:22 AM

Sorry Ravenblade but this was only intended to be a One shot.

#4   Neo 

• Disciple
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans
          • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 24 August 2005 - 01:47 PM

The idea behind it isn't bad at all. But your way of telling the story is kind of hard to read. you should punctuate more. But it's quite nice, good work.

#5   Yuki 

• Master Adept
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • AKA Love_Guardian_Yuki, Zimmy

Posted 24 August 2005 - 02:41 PM

o__o this story reminded me of another story...except it was a movie...ANyways, this story was very good. Creepy, but in a good way. Loved it ^^

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic