Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gta Vice City Official Topic

#1 Guest_Jack_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 September 2005 - 03:23 PM

Well, Dulluhan was doing this, so why can't I? I would have done a topic on Kingdom Hearts but you pricks out there would just flame me and brag about that dated game Halo, so I'll talk about one of my other favourite games, and that is Vice City. VC IS BETTER THAN SA, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I will not continue this post any further. You can go ahead and talk about it yourselves.

#2   Eugine 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 07 September 2005 - 03:30 PM

Jack, on Sep 7 2005, 05:23 PM, said:

...you pricks out there would just flame me and brag about...

Why do you always have to complain about the forum members in ALL your topics? It's getting really annoying. If you continue to act so ignorant, arrogant and darn annoying all the time I might just have to change my views on you.

Anyways, GTA: VC is indeed a good game, but I really don’t like GTA that much, I give full props to those who make that came since it’s a great came to play with your friends and laugh your ass out.

#3 Guest_Jack_*

Posted 07 September 2005 - 03:32 PM

Eugine, on Sep 8 2005, 08:30 AM, said:

Why do you always have to complain about the forum members in ALL your topics?

Because they are all my enemies and they always seem to flame me 28% of the time.

#4   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 07 September 2005 - 03:34 PM

Eugine, on Sep 7 2005, 04:30 PM, said:

I might just have to change my views on you.

You mean you still haven't changed your views. :D :) :o

Anyways, instead of flaming jack, im going to post constructive stuff.

GTA Vice City, has always been under pressure by those jerks ( like Jack thompson), but I still think its a great game ( and it had a katana in it :D ).

#5   Eugine 

• Master Adept
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 07 September 2005 - 03:37 PM

Now that's settled please return to the original topic. GTA: Vice City.

In VC, I personally find the AI in it pretty annoying. It's just too lame. For instance, your doing a foot chase, the AI has to run around a corner with a block on the interior. Th AI simply runs along the block life if he could walk trough the block.

#6   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
          • Group: Members
          • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 07 September 2005 - 03:41 PM

Eugine, on Sep 7 2005, 04:37 PM, said:

Now that's settled please return to the original topic. GTA: Vice City.

In VC, I personally find the AI in it pretty annoying. It's just too lame. For instance, your doing a foot chase, the AI has to run around a corner with a block on the interior. Th AI simply runs along the block life if he could walk trough the block.

I hate chasing people on foot ( even in SA). Its really annoying in VC, because I was so used to the targeting system in SA, so I couldn't gun someone down as I ran.

#7   Neo 

• Disciple
            • AKA Neo_Genesis

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:32 AM

In both SA and VC I learned to aim without the Auto-aim. I can shoot without auto-aim quite well now.
            Personally I think SA is better, but not in all aspects.
            The great thing about Vice City, is that at one point in the game, you really have the feeling you are powerful, and nobody can do any harm to you. As a maffia boss, with a scarface villa and loads of bodyguard, you can do whatever you want. In SA you remain the underdog the whole time, and though you do get powerful and have lots of respect, it won't be the same as in VC.
            But in SA the world is better, you have better cars, motorcicles and planes. You have more varied jobs, and you can do almost everything you ever dreamed of.

#8 Guest_Jack_*

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:11 PM

Yeah, that's one the big differences between the two games. But I still kinda like the Vegas feel of VC.

Also, one of the best ways to get money in VC is to grab a tank (or press O O L1 O O O L1 L2 R1 /\ O /\) press R3 to go to Vigilante mode, and just go nuts. I earned nearly a million dollars over ten minutes. The secret is to point the turret backwards and use the cannonpower to propel you forward. Then just smash into the crims and...BOOM!

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic