• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Eve Online

#1   l3lueMage 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members

Posted 23 October 2005 - 01:42 AM

Eve online is an MMORPG based in space, it does have a monthly fee but im sure you guys can find one of those free server things :silence: Its a really cool game all ran by humans, there are almost 0 NPC's, its just like real life, you got money, you buy stuff, you can make companies and stores, they have a stock market, they have just about everything, there are 4 races, and all humans just been seperated in 4 diff galaxy things so they hate eachother and they sometimes goto war with eachother, which means yea...I just travelled to my friend which hes a different race, which I didnt get attacked so thats a good sign :P No wars going on. But yea its all ran by humans and stuff, the universe is HUGE, I mean its like, if you travelling at hyperspace to a galaxy 4 galaxies away from you, it takes a good 20min lol, so get some lunch, chat with people :D

This game has pretty good graphics, you can make your persons face look like almost anything as in facial characteristics, somewhat. This game is exactly like real life, I mean exactly, you have billing information and transaction to view your record in case there are mistakes or w/e. You have to be self sufficient because most likely no1 will just lend you $1000 to repair your ship or something, its really awsome so I just say give it a try :D

http://www.eve-online.com

#2   pHantOm 

• Disciple

Posted 23 October 2005 - 08:36 AM

Quite a few of my friends in =EP play this, very many actually around 12...

#3   Zaffa Dot Xom 

• Berserker
      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Interests:Anime, manga, drawing, Adobe Photoshop, music, Sprite, and skibableedoosh!!

Posted 23 October 2005 - 09:45 AM

I'm content with Conquer Online at the moment, but I'll give this a try ...

EDIT: Then again ... you'd have to pay for it. =/

#4   l3lueMage 

• Disciple

Posted 23 October 2005 - 09:50 AM

Theres ways of getting around that, *coughtrialhackcough* but yea, 14 days, and if you like it, you can keep paying for it, or keep making new accounts D:

#5   Zaffa Dot Xom 

• Berserker
          • PipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Interests:Anime, manga, drawing, Adobe Photoshop, music, Sprite, and skibableedoosh!!

Posted 23 October 2005 - 10:11 AM

Or I can stick to Conquest and Adventure Quest to fill my quota of MMORPGs.

#6   pHantOm 

• Disciple

Posted 24 October 2005 - 04:36 AM

As they say, a community that pays together stays together.

Playing world of warcraft and maple story I see the difference in attitude. Everyone in WoW is nice, while MS everyone hates eachother until you get to know them. So I dont mind paying.

#7   Golden Djinn13 

• Disciple
                • Interests:Go Away...

Posted 24 October 2005 - 02:36 PM

If I find a free server, then i'll play this game, but till then i'll search.

#8   l3lueMage 

• Disciple

Posted 24 October 2005 - 10:08 PM

Yea I noticed that also, free games people always are b*tches, and always get their way or a huge fight breaks out, on another MMORPG I played that was like final fantasy, we went through a portal and all these high level people just stood there and killed everyone that came through the portal, I had a few high level friends so I called them in and well, lets just say about 20 people broke out fighting eachother like crazy, people were dying, healers were reviving/healing people, it just kept going on and on and on...

Page 1 of 1
                  • You cannot start a new topic
                  • You cannot reply to this topic