Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Karst's Thoughts I gange a litle bit the ending cause i cant leave my Karst to duy

#1   Reaper 

• Squire
  • Pip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:GOLDEN SUN(of course)<br />Lineage2(got my own private server)<br />CounterStrike(champion twice in my place)

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:23 AM

The eye did it. It told us that we lacked the will to go on.
    I admit we were a little rash. We had only been defeated in battle once before, so we tried to attack it.
    A searing pain swept through my mind, and I remembered no more.
    ********************************************************************************
    Slowly, I regain consciousness. The first thing I notice is pain. I am cut and bruised from all sides.
    I open my bleary eyes to see Felix standing over me with a horrified expression on his face, his sword bloody. Dragon blood. My blood.
    I begin to recall now, being a dragon, but I wasn’t in control of myself. It was the eye. It must have been.
    Cold. So cold. We of the Mars Clan of the North are not supposed to feel cold. How can this be?
    A fog is beginning to come over me. I know I must be dying.
    Death will not take me easily. I am a warrior! I will survive to see the beacon of the lighthouse lit.
    grow colder. When Felix leans down to see if I will survive, I feel his warm hands. I am forgetting now what warmth feels like.
    The fog draws ever closer...
    The lighthouse is warming. I know that, but I still feel cold. Colder than I have ever felt. What was it like to be warm?
    The fog is thickening. In the fog, I see shapes and forms. Saturos, who died at Venus Lighthouse, my mother, who died in an epidemic several winters earlier, and Menardi, my dear sister.
    Through the fog, I see a flash of red light. The beacon of Mars Lighthouse.
    I smile. I know now it has not been in vain. I take a deep breath, breathe it out, and give up my spirit.
    ********************************************************************************
    Warmth--had I really forgotten how it was to feel warm?
    Golden light wraps around me, drawing me back into the real world. I feel the pain come back, but more golden light shoves it back.
    I open unfocused eyes. When they focus again, I see Isaac, leaning over me, sweating slightly from the exertion.
    So, he has saved my life, despite what I did to him. My eyes burn, but I have not cried for years, and I do not now.
    I turn my head to see Felix, having finished casting Revive on Agatio. Agatio was being helped up by someone...someone familiar.
    It is Puell,i feel so happy to see her safe,Isaac leaves me gently onto the ground,he helps me to get up.
    I am finaly ok,safe in my vilage,enjoying the lovely weather.Isaac is leaving...
    "NO...WAIT" i shouted
    "Yes?"Isaac replied
    "What are you gonna to do now?"i asked again
    "I guess we are gona fight Alex or something,trying to protect weyward"he said again
    "I feel like an idiot cause he fooled us,so...can i join you?"i said
    "Yes sure,we gona need a fire adept with your powers"
    And here i am,alive,continuing my quest by helping my previous gratest enemy enemy,Isaac.For Weyard,for Prox
    ----The End------

#2   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:08 PM

Very good descriptions to start the story. I can't wait to read more of this.

#3   Reaper 

• Squire
      • Pip
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:GOLDEN SUN(of course)<br />Lineage2(got my own private server)<br />CounterStrike(champion twice in my place)

Posted 16 March 2006 - 05:30 PM

View PostSea_of_Time, on Mar 16 2006, 09:08 PM, said:

Very good descriptions to start the story. I can't wait to read more of this.

More???I ended it but if you realy want i can continiu my strory <_<

#4   Sea of Time 

• Lebron James

Posted 16 March 2006 - 08:43 PM

I think you can make a story out of this. It's a great beginning. Give it some thought, but I suggest you continue.

#5   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
            • Interests:.5% per annum.
            • AKA Spam King

Posted 16 March 2006 - 11:19 PM

Maybe he shouldn't...I've seen too many movies go horribly wrong when directors make sequels just to 'please the crowd'. But if he thinks he has a good idea, he should stick with it.

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic