• You cannot reply to this topic

The Hack Wars Delta's Past

#1   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Auck.

Posted 31 March 2006 - 04:21 PM

Well, guys, it's time for me to start up some Fanfiction... again... no Golden Sun, no Star Wars ( :P The end has arrived, ROFL)

Except... it's on Delta's Past. This won't be revealed at the Fallout Shelter, due to my Locked Sections comic not being finished yet. So, this first one is just an excerpt of what will come later in the future. Remember, IT'S AN EXCERPT SO FAR.

((Oh... and this one, oddly, was a story I had to do for my College Prep Language Arts class...))
    As soon as he finished with dinner, Dustin knew exactly what the rest of his day would comprise of. He stepped into his room, seeing the floor cluttered with used CD’s, books, handbooks, and controllers. In front of him, a few feet across the room, sat his computer; a 2030 Dell PC, 13 inch wide flat screen, clear picture, along with surround sound speakers, 4 on each side of his room, and to top it off, the hard drive, in it, 999,000 mb, ten UMB sockets, all for computer games and other recreational activities involving computer technology; though he had wireless controllers and joysticks. As soon as Dustin finished scanning his bedroom inventory, he sat down in the chair, and picked up a small headset, and slid it onto his head. Then, with a few clicks of the mouse, his vision became warped. Thousands of green lights flashed in his eyes. Then, two boxes appeared on the view screen.
    “The log-in boxes,” Delta said in a low pitch, typing away at the keyboard. In the first box, appeared his username: Delta. Then, he tapped once again, inputting his password. As soon as he clicked ‘Enter’, his vision blurred, and a second later, he was now playing the forever active role, of Delta. He was now logged into the online world, a home away from home. In his mind, it was peaceful; and tranquil with all the world’s wonders. Limited possibilities awaited every user who stepped in this world. This was true. Of course, events like no other had been happening online. A war, waged between the Hacker Alliance and almost every single online community in the entire world. Places such as the Golden Sun Syndicate, and The Fallout Shelter. The side that Delta was on was the Hackers. His skills with computers and the advanced way of Technology Manipulation had placed him under the will of the Hackers. They were cruel and vicious beings. These aren’t the normal, typical Computer Geeks, now; these Hackers were civilized, in a way, and dedicated to their ‘job’. Being a Hacker was always first and foremost, the first thing that needed to be done. And these people enforced their rules fiercely. It was like… a second life to them; causing chaos and havoc, wherever they treaded; they were feared greatly. But, to every fear, there always is a vantage point. The fear of these Hackers became so widespread; the Hackers Alliance became highly overconfident in themselves. They soon began small assaults on smaller, weaker games, such as Dark Eden. Soon, the larger online communities grew highly concerned about these recent up settings in the online world.

So, the world leading community, LOZ, decided to take up arms against the Hackers. But, little did they know that they would be mercilessly annihilated by this growing threat. Soon enough, every last online game took arms against the Hackers; but, just like the LOZ Community, they were wiped out with expected ease. The only two ‘civilizations in the Hackers’ Alliance’s way, were the Golden Sun Syndicate, and the sparsely populated Fallout Shelter. The offensive against the Golden Sun Syndicate had been grueling, but in a few days time, the Syndicate had fallen. Now, the child sized TFS was alone; with only the Administrator Team to defend it. The Hackers had already begun their offensive on The Fallout Shelter, first with quick strikes to weaken their borders, and then they advanced on the main parts of TFS. Now, the final phase begins….

Delta landed right kneed to the ground, eyes closed. On his TVS*, he viewed three red blips.
    Enemies… Delta thought. Immediately, his eyes fluttered open, revealing his piercing, yellow –eyed gaze. His right hand shifted towards his weapon on his utility belt, unhooking it from its bronze clip. His eyes slid from right, to left, and facing front once more. One on the right, one on the left, and one in the front.
    “Time to get to work,” Delta said in an assuring voice. Dustin tapped on his keyboard again, uploading three pop-up windows. These windows contained user information. In this case, the three red blips.
    “One of them is a level 12, while the other two are beginners… heh, the real members of The Fallout Shelter. This will be fun.” Delta whispered silently. In a quickened, fluid movement, Delta was in the air, activating his weapon. It extruded a blue bar of lethal light, the weapon commonly known as a lightsaber. But, this one was specially modified for ‘perfect performance’. As soon as he hit the ground, he was a blur on the battlefield. He dashed to the left, saber held out behind him, preparing to strike. He then stopped short of his target, with his left palm held out in front of the enemy’s face. A green aura then surrounded and binded his target, immobilizing him. What Delta’s enemy didn’t know, was that he was being hacked. Delta gave his victim an evil smirk, then, in a seconds notice, lashed out at the frozen person. The target was sliced in half, disappearing in visible binary as his top and bottom half crumpled to the ground. Just two more and Delta was through here. The other new guy wouldn’t pose much of a problem, and the level 12 would only accelerate the fun; or that’s at least what Delta had hoped. But, his hunger for bloodshed would never be truly fulfilled. His days as a Hacker were all too fun for him; though not for his ‘companion’ Galye Delmoth... Recently, Galye had grown tiresome of all this ‘senseless violence’. He wished to take a ‘reasonable approach’ to this problem. While most did not see his way, the enemy certainly had the same ideas in their minds. Galye was seen as one of their greatest assets, so the Hackers could not afford to lose him. Delta only insisted they get rid of the boy. If he cared only about peaceful solutions, why keep him? Simple: Galye’s excellent skill with computer technology. His skill and aptitude with computers had surpassed everyone else’s; well, everyone’s but Delta’s.
    Ever since Galye’s discovery, Delta and Galye had been deadlocked for supremacy.
    Over the last few months, Delta had hacked into the Pentagons’ and The Federal Reserves (Fort Knox) security systems. While Galye, hacked into World Renowned Bill Gates’ and The United Nations Security Systems. Both had been equally matched in their methods, but if either of them had the most complex and complicated way of hacking, it was Delta. Galye resented him for that, and that raised Delta’s morale, if he had any, that is. After Delta’s little ‘maneuver’ through Fort Knox’s highly case sensitive programs and security system, he had been given the title of Master Hacker. From that moment on, Delta was hailed as the Hackers Alliance’s ‘Final Solution’, or ‘Final Prophecy’.
    Delta finished reminiscing in the past and rushed to his right, saber still activated and whirring in the air. This last newbie would not escape his wrath. Delta flashed his index finger, pointing towards his target, sending a blue flash of lightning at the user. Now, this wasn’t a hack, but it was just as good. The lightning wrapped around the user and he plopped to the ground. Delta then rotated his saber and stabbed it into the victim’s body, watching it change and dissolve into binary. The last one was the level 12 user. Delta hoped that he’d provide enough of a challenge, but when he engaged him, he was not impressed. The user, known as Dark Alfa released his D-Saber, and lashed out at Delta, who only reversed the strike with his saber, held in one hand. Dark Alfa then rounded about, and twisted for a kick. Delta only swerved to the side, whirling in a complete circle, and sliced out from behind Alfa, slicing a thin strip from his spine. Dark Alfa dropped to the ground, his spine column revealed and severed. He was paralyzed, unmoving. Their duel had lasted 1 second. Delta smirked down at the body-turning-binary, and then ran on towards his next objective.
    “Wow, if the users here are as weak as I thought, we’ll have this place in an hour.” Delta said. But even though he was so sure of this fact, he still had a lingering feeling that the offensive on The Fallout Shelter, would bring heavy prices, and not in a good way.

Galye sat in the upper level control room, tapping away at the console. He was stationed in this place for the time being; watching the progress on the battlefront from a high control tower, on the large view screen that encircled the room. The War Council had been the cause of this temporary lock-up
    “I tell them that war isn’t necessary, and I end up here,” Galye said quietly. “It’ll be a matter of time until I’ll be let back onto the front again. They need me and they know it.” Then, Galye thought of Delta.
    “No, they don’t need me. They have their little hero, Delta. After all, he is the best.” Then, Galye hesitated and shook his head. “No, he’s not the best. He’s far from the best. He couldn’t comprehend my potential. Not in a million years.” This, Galye was certain of. Since the start of the war, Delta and Galye had been at high odds; everyone knew. It was seen in their eyes. Delta’s cold yellow stare, and Galye’s calm, yet unfocused view. At first, Galye hadn’t protested against this madness. Then, right after the merciless beating on the Golden Sun Syndicate, his views had gradually changed. Soon, Galye had started complaining about the harm the Hackers have been causing worldwide. They only ignored him of course. This maddened Galye, but he tried to control his anger. The Hackers ignored him to such a level, his protests stopped; he no longer talked back to the Council, save a few ‘This isn’t right’ and ‘Not fair’ talks. Galye went on fighting the Fallout Shelter, along with the other Hackers. But, no matter what, his opposition stayed. At times he felt like leaving the Hacker Alliance, but these people took the boy in, and accepted him for his computer skills. They found him first, so he joined them, without knowing their plans for the future, until it was albeit too late.
    “I just don’t know what to do,” He whispered.
    “Of course you don’t, child. Then again, most people don’t.” A voice rang out. Galye leapt to his feet, his lightsaber held out and activated. The green light crossed the room, revealing anything that was in the shadows. Someone was here, and Galye was going to find out whom.
    “Show yourself. Who are you?” Galye asked, saber gripped in his hand.
    “Oh, just one concerned about you, that is all. I have been watching you, Galye Delmoth. Your conflict, the one inside. Your perspective on the matter; it’s all very interesting.” The voice said. Galye grew annoyed.
    “Last time, man; don’t make me angry. Reveal yourself! Now!” He said. As the shadows dispersed, a figure was seen in the corner, coming from the small door. This person bared a striking resemblance to that of a certain video game character.
    “My name is Isaac13 of The Fallout Shelter. Glad to make your acquaintance.”Isaac13 said, as he bowed. Galye’s saber was still tight in his hands, his knuckles whitening.
    “Drop your sword, boy,” Isaac13 said. He then lifted his arm, with his palm held out. Galye’s hands trembled, his grip lessening. Pain arched in his veins, each of his fingers slipping from his saber’s hilt. Then, the saber deactivated and flew from his hands, to Isaac13’s grip. Galye’s eyes widened in surprise at Isaac13’s feat.
    “Well now, child,” Isaac began to say. Galye dropped his arms to his sides. He was still in shock.Isaac13 smirked, and clipped the saber to his belt.
    “You aren’t very decisive, I see. You constantly choose between war and peace, yet you choose peace.” He said. Galye was still in disbelief. Isaac13 frowned.
    “Do you think us Fallout Shelter members are your enemies? Am I your enemy?”
    Galye gasped. Isaac had done it. He had reached the boy. He had delivered the strike of total confusion. Now, he had to finish it.
    “I believe you have potential, child. The potential to be a good person.” Isaac13 said. Now, Galye was paying close attention.
    “You really think I have potential? The others think so, but-
    They don’t exploit it any more,” Isaac13 cut Galye off and finished the sentence. Galye nodded. Isaac13 then unhooked the saber hilt, and threw it to Galye. The boy caught it with ease. Isaac then turned to leave, but stopped short and turned his head.
    “It is time for you to decide. The Hackers; or The Fallout Shelter,” He said. Galye looked to the ground. Isaac13 smiled, then quickly went to a frown.
    “You realize that if you stay with the Hackers, they will destroy the only place that will accept you.” He stated. Galye knew this to be the truth. He slowly nodded, not saying a word. He then clenched his fists, his knuckles growing white once more. Isaac then looked at his wrist, a watch forming.
    “Wow,” He began to say. “Time flies when conversations are about. I must take my leave, now. War waits for no one, you know.” Isaac then disappeared into the shadows once more. Galye’s mind floated with confusion. Galye then looked up, facing the view screens, surveying the progress of each battle.
    “The Hackers,” He whispered. Then he focused his attention on Delta’s battle.
    “or The Fallout Shelter.” He finished. His eyes were glued to Delta’s little foray. He then turned off the monitors, and walked out of the control room. His next destination: The Fallout Shelter.

Roy was about to step into the transport, as Galye had arrived. He looked to the direction of the boy and frowned.
    “Ah, Galye. We’re just about to go to The Fallout Shelter to assure its capture. The Internet will finally be ours.” He said. Galye shook his head in immediate response.
    “I have a bad feeling about this, sir. Something more is happening behind all this. All that’s happened… it’s just been… too easy.” He said in a concerned yet neutral tone. Roy stared at the boy.
    “It’s really not your place to make these decisions, Galye. While we are there, you will stay here and await our return.” Roy ordered. Galye shook his head again.
    “No, no. You shouldn’t go; you’re ensuring your own destruction-
    Don’t talk back to me, child. You’re in enough trouble as it is.” Stay in the control room and await our return.” Roy interrupted. Galye clenched his fists.
    “Yes, sir.” He annoyedly said. Roy then stepped into the cabin of the transport, and the loading ramp closed in behind him. The transport left the ground, and flew off out of view. Galye stared out into empty space, as he turned, and left the hangar.

Roy, Marth, and Gentile entered through Isaac13’s office doors, now standing in Isaac13’s office. Isaac’s chair spun around, revealing his figure sitting in the hair, arms folded.
    “Wow, guys, I expected here at least a few hours from now, what’s the rush?” Isaac asked. The Hacker leaders stood silent. Only Roy spoke out.
    “In the name of the Grand Alliance of The Hackers, you are under arrest, Isaac13.” He said. Isaac13 arched an eyebrow at the red headed fellow.
    “Wow, what did I do to deserve this? Well, what if I told you that you can’t do that?” He asked politely. Roy smirked.
    “It’s not your decision to make,” He stated. Isaac13 growled, his teeth bared.
    “I know my decisions!” He snapped. Roy frowned.
    “Not this time.” He barked. Isaac13 rose from his seat, hands to his sides.
    “Well, we’ll have to sort this like men, won’t we? Fine, let me just do a little wardrobe change,” Isaac said, with an evil smile on his face. He raised his arms, summoning a wind spiral to form around his body. Soon, the spiral was visible, and it grew black. Roy and the others placed their hands in front of their eyes, to shield them from the random object that flew across the room. Seconds later, the spiral dissipated, and Isaac13 stood there, his appearance, changed… darker, for some reason. Isaac lowered his arms, and his head dropped to face his opposition, except, his face and body, were different, now. His eyes, a deep blood red to pierce the even the heartiest of foes; his tunic and pants, bold black to frighten the mightiest of opponents. Roy and company looked on in wonder at Isaac13’s transformation.
    “So, this is the true you, isn’t it, Dark Isaac13?” Roy stated. Dark Isaac13 grinned. He unsheathed his sword, and leapt at the trio. In a flash, he struck out at Marth, dismembering his hands from his body, and sliced him in half. Roy and Gentile lashed out at Dark Isaac13, with their opponent only knocking their strikes back, spinning around in a full circle, and stabbing Gentile. It was only Roy, now. The two moved into the hallway, clashing swords as they went. Isaac seemed to have the upper hand, until Roy did something unexpected. Roy then twisted around, and when he faced Isaac again, he slashed across Isaac’s chest, who just dodged, but lost his footing for a mere second. This was Roy’s chance. He then raised his sword over his head, and then sliced downwards, aiming for Isaac’s torso. Isaac quickly brought his sword up to meet Roy’s. Sparks began to jet as both weapons held in the struggle. Dark Isaac13 then regained his footing, and pushed Roy back. Roy fell to the floor, and as soon as he hit the ground, Dark Isaac leapt at him and stabbed downwards. Roy rolled out of the way and jutted his leg out at Dark Isaac, who was kicked back wards, rolling into his office once again. Dark Isaac’s head slammed into the back of a chair, but he quickly rose back to his feet, ignoring the pain in his skull. Roy was still lying on the floor, in the hallway. He then regained the strength to stand. His body was battered already, from the pressure of the duel. But he avoided the ache.

Galye once again sat in the chair of the control room. He eyed the battles, watching Delta’s mostly. Then, all of a sudden, one screen flicked off for a moment, and changed view to a new skirmish taking place: Roy versus Isaac13. Except, it didn’t look like Isaac13 to Galye. Something was different. He stood away from the chair, eyeing the two in a stalemate. Then, mixed thoughts merged in his mind.
    You realize that if you stay with the Hackers, they will destroy the only place that will accept you.
    Don’t talk back to me, child. You’re in enough trouble as it is.
    Galye then unfolded his arms. He came to a realization. He then immediately rushed out of the control room, to the hangar bay.

Roy raised his sword once again, and swung down. Dark Isaac’s sword moved to bash back Roy’s blade, and it did just that. It knocked Roy off balance, and Dark Isaac kicked Roy to the ground. He was about to deliver the final blow, just when Roy tripped him with his leg, Dark Isaac slamming onto his desk, splitting it apart. The wind spiral returned, only to show Dark Isaac gone, and Isaac13 in his original form. He was weak from the fight as well.
    “I’m ending this now. This has gone on long enough, and now, it is time to finish it.” Roy said, his sword pointed at Isaac’s throat. Galye then came in. Roy’s eyes went to Galye, glancing at him for a quick second, and went back to Isaac13. Isaac had nothing to say. He was for some odd reason, too weak from the skirmish.
    “What are you doing?” Galye asked Roy, glaring at him. Roy scoffed.
    “What are you doing? You’re supposed to be at the base! But, since you’re here, I’d like you to be the first to witness the fall of The Fallout Shelter.” Roy said.
    Galye shook his head. “You can’t. We have to stop this now! Why can’t we just arrest him! Imprison him or something?” Galye asked. Roy turned to Galye.
    “You realize that you are talking back to me again, do you, boy? I have had enough of your arguments. This ends now.” Roy said. Galye frowned. His hand reached for his lightsaber.
    “I’m not going to let you. You can’t do this. It’s not right!” He yelled. Roy snarled at Galye.
    “That’s it. That’s it; I’ve had the last straw. I am tired of your interventions!” Roy yelled as he swung towards Galye, who skipped back. Galye then drew his saber, activating it. Roy charged towards Galye, slicing his sword in random direction, all being blocked by Galye. Galye took a step back, slashing horizontally at Roy. Roy brought his arm up to block the slice. Sadly, he seemed to forget what lightsabers can do. The green blade sliced a chunk out of Roy’s skin, leaving a small glance of bone. Roy pulled his arm back, taking in the searing pain. Galye frowned as he walked towards Roy, who was seen receding slowly. Isaac then opened his eyes, seeing Roy’s retreat. He smiled slowly, and continued to view the battle.
    Galye continued to press the attack. Eventually, he pushed Roy to the view port. Roy attempted to bring his sword in a high block to cancel Galye’s vertical cut, and succeeded, but he was again knocked off balance, his sword slamming against the glass, shattering the window. A heavy wind blew inside from the dark night outside. Roy and Galye both rotated their weapons, and paused for a moment. Roy snarled at Galye, who only frowned in anger, his eyebrows furrowed. Roy then spun in a complete circle, holding his sword out as he went. This was done to try to knock Galye off balance. It didn’t work. Galye only held his saber out, to block the spinning sword. Instead, Roy was the one knocked off balance. He tripped once again, and fell to the floor. Galye then raised his saber for the killing blow. As he stabbed down, Roy rolled out of the way, but not without a terrible price. The saber made it through Roy’s right arm, creating a searing hole, melting most of Roy’s middle arm bone. Roy then rolled uncontrollably, yelling bloody murder. The pain was too great. He hadn’t expected Galye to do this much damage. This was the line. Galye had changed. Roy knew this, as he rose to his feet. He still held his sword, but was struggling to. He raised his blade above his head, and swung down; but to no avail. Galye dodged to the side, then in a seconds notice, he plunged his saber into Roy’s chest. He then kicked Roy out the window, sending his body flying. Galye then deactivated his saber, and turned to Isaac13. He ran over to him and lifted him from the broken desk. Isaac smiled at him
    “That was good, Galye. Another second more and he would have killed me.” Isaac said.
    “I did what had to be done.” Galye stated. As soon as Isaac13 was upright again, he looked into his eyes.
    “I don’t want to destroy or kill anymore. I want to help people, not annihilate them. I’ve had enough of the Hackers. I want to join The Fallout Shelter and redeem myself. I’ve had enough of this senseless destruction. I just want it to end…” Galye confessed. Isaac13smirked, and put his hand on Galye’s shoulder.
    “Don’t worry, my boy,” He began to say. “I will assure you are redeemed, and peace will be restored to the Internet.” He said, smirking still.
    Oh, yes indeed, Galye. After the mission I give you is completed, your redemption will be at hand… just you wait...

#2   Isaac13 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Auck.

Posted 01 April 2006 - 10:59 AM

Strange... my story is read with no replies... do I not exist?

Page 1 of 1
      • You cannot start a new topic
      • You cannot reply to this topic