Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

My Quote Button S Me

#1   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 29 May 2006 - 03:38 PM

Everytime I try to quote something by hitting the convenient little quote button, it takes me to the top of the page...Any help for this?

Hmm...is it just me, or is the % " in the title bleeped out?

#2   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:.5% per annum.
      • AKA Spam King

Posted 30 May 2006 - 06:54 AM

Somebody probably removed it manually. We can't have too much bad language around here. And sorry, but I can't help you with your problem. It never happens with me.

#3   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
        • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
        • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 31 May 2006 - 04:37 PM

If you want to quote a single person, click the reply button on their post. If you want to quote more than one person, click the quote button on the posts you want to quote to activate them, then go into the normal reply button on the bottom of the screen. The one you usually use to post.

#4   Bexie 

• Gallant
        • PipPipPip
          • Interests:... Stuff?

Posted 31 May 2006 - 06:41 PM

Oh, so that's how it works?

Whenever I've wanted to quote multiple people, I've quoted one, copied it, quoted another, pasted and copied, etc.

Because that's the way I have to do it on all my other forums.

Damn this one for being confusing and different.

#5   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
            • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:15 PM

View PostFlamingDuck, on May 29 2006, 02:38 PM, said:

Everytime I try to quote something by hitting the convenient little quote button, it takes me to the top of the page...Any help for this?

Hmm...is it just me, or is the % " in the title bleeped out?

As you can see, the quote button works for me.

View PostBexie, on May 31 2006, 05:41 PM, said:

Oh, so that's how it works?

Whenever I've wanted to quote multiple people, I've quoted one, copied it, quoted another, pasted and copied, etc.

Because that's the way I have to do it on all my other forums.

Damn this one for being confusing and different.

The quote button makes things way simpler.

Might it be something to do with the page still loading? I'm not too sure on that one.

#6   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:46 AM

View PostMr.T, on May 31 2006, 05:37 PM, said:

If you want to quote a single person, click the reply button on their post. If you want to quote more than one person, click the quote button on the posts you want to quote to activate them, then go into the normal reply button on the bottom of the screen. The one you usually use to post.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks Mr. Person!

#7   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 02 June 2006 - 02:24 PM

Topic resloved then? :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 1
                • You cannot start a new topic
                • This topic is locked