Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Oblivious Phantasm It's old >_>

#1   Somia 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing & a Smile.

Posted 08 July 2006 - 04:41 PM

Yay for short chapters. x)
    This was written 2 year ago, while I was still a huge fan of GS. I never got aroudn to finishing this, however, I'll try my best to complete this as I have nothing better to do over the summer. My writing style has changed a tad over the years, and I edited this to fix some of my mistakes. (My english wasn't so good back then>.>) Theres still tons of spellign mistakes and such no doubt, but I hope you enjoy reading this. ^-^'' So..The blabbling ends here, here goes...

-An angel forged with hope, and a devil torn from chaos, were destined to change the future of a story in the past…-

Oblivious Phantasm
    Dream I: Fallen
    The twilight breeze swiped the gold trimmed grass and the trees jingled in the wind. The traffic beeps followed the pattern of the modern world. It’s just another normal day. I sighed and looked out the window; beams of sunset had added a light touch of orange to the puffy white world. I smiled and reached out to an unfinished scarf, I held it up to my chest and closed my eyes.

I hope he’ll like it.

“I’m sure he will.”
    A familiar voice interrupted my thoughts, the crochet hook that was originally in my hand was now on the floor, it chimed as I turned around. As I expected, my younger sister Shina who is giggling with sarcasm. “Day dreaming again?” She asked mockingly.
    “Eh…W-What are you talking about? I…’m not…”

She…She knows about him? I thought in my mind with embarrassment.

“Say… What would you like for New Year? Hm?”
    Shina suddenly changed the subject just like I wish she would, as if she was reading my mind.
    “Ah…well, there this newly released game that I really wanted…” I placed my index finger on my chin and stared at my book case, there laid my precious collection of Nintendo and Sony games.
    “YOU and YOUR video games…I still remember you were obsessed with that um… what’s it called…Golden Sun? And you were CRAZY about it! Even though that Alex guy was kinda hot…” She paused there and coughed dryly, then continued. “Anyways, I mean, don’t you ever care about pretty clothing and nice jewellery?”

Why you little…

“Girls!” A middle aged women’s voice silenced Shina’s lecturing, it was mother, “Time for dinner!” She peaked her head out the kitchen and yelled. I had the slightest feeling that mom timed it on purpose, as Shina and I argue almost everyday before dinner.
    “Yay! Din-din time!~” Shina cheered excitedly as if we never had our conversation a second ago.
    An unfamiliar feeling came rushing up my throat. It made me swallow my complains.
    “You alright sis?" Shina placed a hand on my back and asked looking concerned. I looked back at her, smiling cluelessly, for I was unable to make a sound. I nodded lightly signing Shina to leave me alone.
    I thought it was just a common cold, so I didn’t think much of it back then. I laid down on my bed and forced my eyes to shut. Little did I know…

-Mistake… Big Mistake…-

#2   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 08 July 2006 - 04:46 PM

Woah, I'm glad you're catering to my fanfic-damaged eyesight, but can you shrink the font a little? I'm getting tired of side-scrolling to read every line.

#3   Somia 

• Disciple
        • Group: Members
        • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing & a Smile.

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:44 AM

Dream II: Painted Feather
        ...ip...
        Drip...
        Drip...

I struggled in my sleep, something glowed weakly in the emptyness behind my eyes, everything just blanked out suddenly. I knew this wasn't a dream, I had been awake all along.

Where is that sound coming from? Did some one leave the tap on?

I tried lifting my hands, they didn't move.
        I tried bending my legs, they stayed still.
        In other words, I had lost control over my entire body. It was then that I became aware of the intense heat. It got warmer and warmer by the second, till at one point I thought I was getting cooked alive. The warmth came from inside of me, they were like claws of hellfire trying to rip my heart out...

There was a moment of silence.

...No...Can it be?...NO! No way! I... haven't... The promised scarf...

Tears slipped down my cheeks like the beads on a broken thread, yet I was too helpless to do anything.

Suddenly, I felt a wave of warm liquid rushing up my throat. I coughed a bit then lost consciousness.

++++++++++

I awoke in pitch darkness, it wasn't long before I realized I could move again. Something shone dimly in the distance, I slowly approched.

"Welcome." A voice began, pushing me back a few steps. "Miss Ellinova, I've been awaiting your arrival for quite some time now."

"Par-Pardon me?" I rubbed my eyes in alarm. "J-just who are you? Show yourself!" I yelled blindly in the darkness.

"Your assistance will be greatly appreaciated Miss Ellinova. I was ordered to deliver something important to you in person."

"And what might that be?" I asked keeping my guards up.

There was no reply this time. A beam of white light shot straight at me, at the pendant I was wearing to be exact. My silver butterfly pendant reflected the light, and a glowing object began appearaing in the reflected light.
        It was a bright rainbow coloured feather.

The room is now well lit. I rubbed my eyes again and took notice of my surroundings. It seemed like a shrone of some sort.

"This," the women added, "Is something you lost long ago. Now, it's time for you to reclaim it."

"...That's...mine...?" I pointed at the feather, then myself.

"Certainly. You can use your prayers to make it grant your wishes." The women paused, "But, surely, there are restrictions. You already know them..." Her voice faded as she blended herself into the shadows.

Last time I checked, I was an atheist... And...do not take candy from strangers...

"Wait!...Your name!" I started running after her. A cool breeze swiped acrossed the room as her reply came by. "Hel."

"Thank you Hel." I whispered as I stopped running. I tried to sort out what just happened in my head, but nothing seemed to make any sence.

Whats all this about?

Without a doubt, I reached for the feather, it really did feel familliar, as if it was calling me.
        I twirriled the feather between my fingers as I wonder what might become of me. The women left me here without any futher diretion...
        Suddenly, the soft lights of my feather turned bloddy red, they're shinning on my like thousands of needles piercing me, I opened my eyes wide and I began to give in to the pain. The last thing I remeber was my night gown covered in stains of red...

Uh...that was weird... When I read my old writings nowdays, they all seemed really weird. Oh well, at least I bothered typing it. =p

Coming up next:
        Dream III: Sanctuary

#4   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
          • Group: Veterans
          • Interests:.5% per annum.
          • AKA Spam King

Posted 23 September 2006 - 01:37 AM

Interesting...type the next chapter, Somia!

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic