Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Would You Wish For? If anyone says 'More wishes' there will be no mercy...

#1   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • AKA Me111

Posted 13 July 2006 - 06:33 AM

Just wondered about your views on an age old question: If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
    I can't think of anything right now so give me some time to think and I'll post my ideas later.
    I don't know if this has been done before. If it has then sorry! If it hasn't... DISCUSS!

#2   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 13 July 2006 - 07:37 AM

As a genie, I've seen this a million times before.

The first wish, always somehing really stupid and crazy, just to test the water. Like a giant sandwhich or whatever.
      Second wish is usually something involving money or power or Solid gold or some combination thereof.
      And when that horrible crashes and burns and there's an angry mob with torches and pitchforks beating down the door to the new extravigant mansion I made, there comes the inevitable third wish:
      "I wish that I had never met you and that everything would go back to the way it was before." So I get sucked back into the lamp for another couple hundred years and we all learn a valuable lesson about... honesty or whatever.

What I would wish for? A bigger lamp and someone that knew how to wish right for a change.

#3   Eugine 

• Master Adept
        • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 13 July 2006 - 08:22 AM

REALISTIC:
        1. To know the time I will die
        2. To die before the people I love
        3. To become wealthy so that I'd have a say on the earth.

UNREALISTIC:
        1. To have superman's abilities
        2. To have all the abilities those people on Smallville has.
        3. To NOT be affected by kryptonite

#4   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
          • Group: Members
          • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 13 July 2006 - 08:46 AM

Mmmmmmm...

1) Become modestly wealthy. (1-2 million)

I realise that I would find away for this to backfire and end up miserable...Even without *hoards* of money.

2) To be able to fly!!

Yup, that would be awesomer than a bucket full of pancakes!

And finally:

3) To be saved in case of immediate need. (aka falling off a cliff into a pot of boiling water)

I think this one would be pretty useful.

#5   Toasty 

• The toast in your toaster
            • Interests:Parkour, Martial Arts, Music, Network Administration,
            • AKA The toast in the toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 13 July 2006 - 01:04 PM

Hmmmmmmm.....This one's tough....I'd be a lot easier....IF WE COULD ASK FOR MORE WISHES!...Oh well, here goes:

1)100 billion dollars, not stolen from anywhere, or counterfitted, but just real money from out of the blue.

2) To be able to fly, and have psyenergylike powers of all teh elements, which would also mean having exstensive knowledge of everything. ( duh )

3)For me and everyone I care about to be safe from harms way all of the time.

Now if I had as many whishes as I wanted.......* makes mile long list *

#6   Lemontime 

• Disciple
              • AKA sibsag, Lemontime

Posted 13 July 2006 - 06:40 PM

Here goes, my ûbb3r h4% wi5h35..

1. The ability to fly.. Man, it just seems so damn cool!
              Who wouldn't want to be able to fly.. It's like.. You're in a really awkward (sp?) situation and you're just like... WHOOOOOSH!!

2. The ability to go invisible, whenever I wanted. THAT would be cool..
              I would be such a cool shop lifter. Oh yeah, the ability to walk through walls and things is included in the invisible package.

3. A heck damn big pile of money. But I don't want to be a known billionaire. Nobody should know about my riches. It's my little secret. ^^;

#7   Blue 

• Master Adept
                • Interests:Video Games and Drift Racing

Posted 13 July 2006 - 07:51 PM

1. Telekinesis
                2. Be able to teleport
                3. Be able to fly

#8   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                  • AKA Me111

Posted 14 July 2006 - 01:47 PM

Ok I've been giving it some serious thought, then I thought 'screw it let's go wacky!' So I'll do a serious column and a slightly wackier one like Eugine did.

Serious
                  1.) To have enough money to have a good life.
                  2.) To be happy with my life.
                  3.) To be surronded by friends and family.

CRAZZZZZZE!
                  1.) To be able to do time travel. Forwards, backwards, anyway I want!
                  2.) To have a knowledge of pretty much everything. Basically uber smart.
                  3.) To be able to invincible! YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME NOW!!!!!!!!!
                  *Sits down*

#9   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                    • Group: Moderator
                    • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 14 July 2006 - 02:21 PM

View PostEugine, on Jul 13 2006, 09:22 AM, said:

2. To die before the people I love
                    That's somewhat selfish, dude...
                    • Super speed!
                    • To be super-silent whenever I want, so I can sneak around undetected (invisibility is so over-rated)
                    • A second story on my house. Why have money when you can just WISH what you want?

#10   Toasty 

Posted 14 July 2006 - 02:34 PM

.....Because if you have a lot of money, it's like having a lot of wishes. ( much more than three )

#11   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
                        • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 14 July 2006 - 02:36 PM

Money is way cooler than wishes. It's much more fun to pay people to do stuff for you than wish it done for you.

#12   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 14 July 2006 - 02:53 PM

Well right now a second story this only thing truly expensive that I want, it's the only thing out of reach for me.

#13   Toasty 

Posted 14 July 2006 - 03:39 PM

....what about an Italian supercar?....like a Ferrari or something?

#14   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                              • Group: Admin

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:04 PM

Realistic:

1) To have the ability of a world class football player, capable of reaching the World Cup
                              2) Keep my family and friends in good health
                              3) Provide food and money to those living in poverty around the world (yes, I'm not joking; I would honestly wish for that)

Not as Realistic:

1) Ability to control the elements; Fire, Earth, Water, Air (think Golden Sun :angry: ... or Avatar: The Last Airbender!)
                              2) Ability to fly
                              3) The Sharingan! <_<

#15   Wiflewood 

• Disciple

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:06 PM

You people seem really selfish. No Offence or anything, but all you lot want is money and happiness...

Oh, and define "Realistic" and "Unrealistic" for me please. How is Eugines wish to know the time when he dies realistic? Actaully, about that, I'd absoultely hate to know that, and you probably would too once you knew. You'd wake up everyday worrying about all the things you need to get done before you die, and in the week/year before you die then you'd be scared stiff.

Anyway, breaking away from the whole "Unrealistic/realistic" thing...

1. Enough food, medicine and supplies for everyone in the world. Basically, cure poverty. Think about it. Firstly, you would have saved millions, if not billions of lives, and everyone would be happier. If your looking for a more selfish reason for this, then the answer is that you'd be worshiped as some kind of hero/god, and the world would have much more money to spend on other things rather than aid to 3rd world countries.

2. To have a renewable energy source for the world. Oil is going to run out someday, and nuclear is too dangerous. Again, you'd be saving billions of lives and helping the world for generations to come.

3. Ok, I've saved the third world and humanity for generations to come, so the last one is a tad selfish...

A really good massive party, in a really nice foreign location, with all my friends and lots of nice food <_<

But honestly, would you lot really all just want money and super-powers? money isn't happiness you know. You'd be really bored I think. "Bored?" you say, "When I can have anything I want?". Yeah. Bored.
                                Think about it. At the moment, you probably save up for a while to get what you want, and thats all part of the fun. If you could just snap your fingers and get anything handed to you on a plate, then it would just take out all the fun of the anticipation and excitement. Plus you'd probably go crazy if you had the insane amounts of money like toasty asked for.

You'd forever be just buying new things faster and faster for fear of not being able to get things quick enough, if you understand. For example, you'd buy a new game, play it for half an hour, but after that you'd be thinking "hey, I could be playing/doing xxxxxxxxxxx at the minute, why am I doing this?" rinse and repeat indefinietly.

Anyway, enough of this rant. Just saying that you lot do seem really selfish. Apart from saying "I want my friends to be happy" (which is still pretty selfish, as its just your friends, and its for your benefit as well), all the lot of you want is money and super powers for yourself.

#16   Eugine 

• Master Adept
                                  • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 14 July 2006 - 05:41 PM

LOL. Way to go Wiffle. Nicely said but, no turning back :angry:

I want to know the time I die because personally I think I'll feel more comfortable; and be able to take the extra leep in death arousing situations, and yeah, it's not realistic perse' <_<

#17   Mars Djinni 

• Master Adept
                                    • Interests:Martial Arts:<br />- Weapons (Bo staff :D)<br />- Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino styles<br /><br />Video Games: <br />Fire Emblem, Zelda, Megaman, Super Smash Bros., Age of Empires/Mythology, Final Fantasy, etc.<br /><br />Movies, Web Design, Foruming-ing-ing, Sprites and Digital Art, Drawing, Writing, Anime, etc.

Posted 14 July 2006 - 05:58 PM

I'm scared of that kind of stuff, so no way am I wishing for that! <_<

My wishes? Well there isn't much I want to wish for, because all I ever want realistically can be achieved through these two hands. I want to work at whatever I want to acheive, it makes life a lot more fun.

If I would wish, I'd only have one. I would wish that my life were long enough to make sure that I have done everything in my power to make a significant difference in at least one person's life for the better.

#18   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                      • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:24 PM

I wanna be Chuck Norris. D:

#19   Neon 

• Disciple

Posted 15 July 2006 - 08:48 AM

nono, you want to be the chuck norris we talk about on the net :!:. The real chuck norris... no <_<.

Wish numero uno... Enough money for me to never need to work a day in my life, and then some more to pay for somewhat larger things occasionally. I would still work, but I would be able to do whatever i wanted without having to worry about how much money I'm earning. There's room for failure if you have so much money to fall back on :angry:.

I dunno what else, maybe some crazy things like governments run by people with brains, and some SUPER POWERZZZOMG

#20   TheDogWho 

• Chaos Lord
                                        • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2006 - 01:42 PM

1) If I couldn't wish for more wishes, then I'd wish that I had less wishes.
                                          2) Damn.

#21   -Edge- 

• Squire
                                          • Pip
                                            • Interests:Football, Chicks and Football------> the real football, the world game<br /><br />Hobbies...right..let me think, there's football, football, oh oh and football, jets, chicks and football....and I go shootin' time to time with my cousin's .303 Winchester :D....<br /><br />And one day I'm goin' to own a Plymouth Cuda, like Joe Rogan's...jks jks what am I saying, a Lambo..yeah that's more logical :D...

Posted 22 July 2006 - 03:49 AM

Mine?.............

1) Peace
                                            2) And
                                            3) Doughnuts

#22   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
                                              • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 22 July 2006 - 07:35 AM

View PostWiflewood, on Jul 14 2006, 05:06 PM, said:

Apart from saying "I want my friends to be happy" (which is still pretty selfish, as its just your friends, and its for your benefit as well), all the lot of you want is money and super powers for yourself.

But they're so awesome!!

#23   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                • AKA lifeform288

Posted 24 July 2006 - 01:28 AM

Me111 @ topic title said:

If someone says, 'more wishes,' there will be no mercy.

Fine. ;)

1) A second wish granting genie.
                                                2) A third wish granting genie.
                                                3) A fourth.

Of course, all give three wishes. I'd continue that until I had a few thousand wishes.

#24   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                  • Interests:.5% per annum.
                                                  • AKA Spam King

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:46 AM

That would be using your wishes to acquire more wishes, which is basically the same as wishing for more wishes.

I would wish for the ability to do anything. Simple.

#25   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                    • AKA lifeform288

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:51 AM

He just said "If anyone says more wishes, there will be no mercy." He said nothing about acquiring more.

#26   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                      • Location:37°48′S, 144°57′E.
                                                      • AKA Spam King

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:56 AM

Wily little thing, aren't you?

#27   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                        • Joined: 31-December 05
                                                        • AKA lifeform288

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:59 AM

Funny of you to say little when we're near the same age.

#28   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                          • Joined: 16-December 05
                                                          • AKA Spam King

Posted 24 July 2006 - 03:09 AM

Funny that, I was just about to ask you for your birthday.

#29   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                            • Joined: 06-April 05
                                                            • AKA Me111

Posted 24 July 2006 - 03:09 AM

Honestly kiddies! No fighting here or I'll have to get the cane!
                                                            I guess you didn't techinically wish for more wishes. However I really don't care.

#30   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
                                                              • Joined: 16-December 05
                                                              • AKA Spam King

Posted 24 July 2006 - 03:11 AM

I forgot what I was going to say now. ;)

#31   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                                • AKA lifeform288

Posted 25 July 2006 - 07:30 AM

Okay, a few of my many acquired wishes.

- Toasty would get hit by a bus.

- He would survive it only to be shot in the shoulder.

- The GSW, being painful, would be less than lethal.

- A movie was made in honour of it, only to blow in ratings.

- He gets killed by movie haters.

- Toasty being someone not on thsi forums. Yessss. A different Toasty.

#32   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                  • Posts: 9,159
                                                                  • AKA Me111

Posted 25 July 2006 - 10:19 AM

You could have anything from your wishes, do whatever you want, yet you choose to waste them on Toasty?

#33   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                    • Posts: 11,988
                                                                    • Joined: 21-July 04
                                                                    • Gender:Male
                                                                    • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                                                    • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:11 PM

View PostWiflewood, on Jul 14 2006, 05:06 PM, said:

Anyway, enough of this rant. Just saying that you lot do seem really selfish. Apart from saying "I want my friends to be happy" (which is still pretty selfish, as its just your friends, and its for your benefit as well), all the lot of you want is money and super powers for yourself.
                                                                    But don't you understand that wishing for world peace and **** like that never works? Don't you watch the Fairly Odd Parents?! Whenever Timmy wishes something "big" (such as creating world peace) it always backfires and he has to put things the way it was.

I probably seem like an idiot for putting that cartoon as my example. But it's true, if you were to simply wish for world peace, it may not work out the way you want it to.

#34   Neon 

• Disciple
                                                                      • Posts: 1,422
                                                                      • Joined: 28-February 04
                                                                      • Location:Aussieland

Posted 28 July 2006 - 08:50 AM

Can you wish for less wishes?

#35   Mindpatch 

• Berserker
                                                                      • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                                                                        • Posts: 477
                                                                        • Joined: 23-April 06
                                                                        • Location:The Netherlands, Zeeland.

Posted 28 July 2006 - 08:54 AM

I'd wish to always be able to be 1 step ahead of people whenever I want.

I'd wish the ability to see talents, I'd be able to share my luck with the rest of the world

I'd wish for communication with animals, that just rocks.

#36   Toasty 

• Posts: 12,421
                                                                          • Joined: 04-April 06
                                                                          • Location:The toaster in your kitchen.

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:05 AM

View PostLifeform288, on Jul 25 2006, 06:30 AM, said:

Okay, a few of my many acquired wishes.

- Toasty would get hit by a bus.

- He would survive it only to be shot in the shoulder.

- The GSW, being painful, would be less than lethal.

- A movie was made in honour of it, only to blow in ratings.

- He gets killed by movie haters.

- Toasty being someone not on thsi forums. Yessss. A different Toasty.

Are you suuuuuuuure?? What if that toasty was also me? HM?!?

#37   Dasius 

• Squire
                                                                          • Pip
                                                                            • Posts: 54
                                                                            • Joined: 18-June 06
                                                                            • Location:Hereford, England
                                                                            • Interests:RPGs, bass guitar, prog-rock and the futility of man

Posted 31 July 2006 - 11:55 AM

Question:are these wishes the karma kind of wishes, or the without strings attatched wishes?
                                                                            Cause if karmas involved I'm staying well away.
                                                                            However if they're without reprecusions then...

Without trying to sound totaly evil and heartless-
                                                                            1-I'd like to be able to be able to incinerate somebody with my mind...

2-To have an arch-nemisis, you know one of those ones that you keep meeting up with in odd places and slug it out with noone ever winning or losing that would be cool...

and finally 3- a sort of Akira styley armagedon thing for when I'm totaly in the **** and can't possably hope to survive... so sue me

#38   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                              • AKA Me111

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:10 PM

View PostDasius, on Jul 31 2006, 06:55 PM, said:

Question:are these wishes the karma kind of wishes, or the without strings attatched wishes?
                                                                              Cause if karmas involved I'm staying well away.
                                                                              However if they're without reprecusions then...

Without trying to sound totaly evil and heartless-
                                                                              1-I'd like to be able to be able to incinerate somebody with my mind...

2-To have an arch-nemisis, you know one of those ones that you keep meeting up with in odd places and slug it out with noone ever winning or losing that would be cool...

and finally 3- a sort of Akira styley armagedon thing for when I'm totaly in the **** and can't possably hope to survive... so sue me

Don't worry it's wishes without strings.
                                                                              2 seems a bit pointless though. Sure having a arch-enemy would be cool but you'd want to win in the end.

#39   Dasius 

• Squire
                                                                              • Pip
                                                                                • Posts: 54
                                                                                • Joined: 18-June 06
                                                                                • Location:Hereford, England
                                                                                • Interests:RPGs, bass guitar, prog-rock and the futility of man

Posted 01 August 2006 - 02:22 AM

yea but it would be asort of Meta-knight-Kirby thing or sort of like the darlaks 'no matter how utterly you destroy them they have to come back'

#40   Toasty 

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:52 AM

Oh yeah, I would whish to be able to fly, but I can jump so high already, flying is practically obsolete. [/exageration] But seriously, I can jump over something 2 feet long, and 4 feet high. Without running.

#41   PDM 

• Disciple
                                                                                    • Posts: 1,263
                                                                                    • AKA lifeform288

Posted 02 August 2006 - 05:48 AM

Actually Toasty, you're not so bad. Though, this is coming from a retarded jackass.

#42   Toasty 

Posted 03 August 2006 - 02:27 AM

...I don't know if I should say thankyou, or say something insulting....this is one of those times...

#43   Bexie 

• Gallant
                                                                                      • PipPipPip
                                                                                        • Posts: 196
                                                                                        • Joined: 24-May 06
                                                                                        • Location:Ipswich, England.
                                                                                        • Interests:... Stuff?

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:47 AM

I've actually got some serious ones :P

1. I'd wish my Dad's Multiple Schlerosis would be cured.
                                                                                        2. I'd wish Social Services would give my friend her three year old son back and never bother her again.
                                                                                        3. I'd for wish all five members of Dir en grey to be locked in my loft for my own personal use (and the seriousness made a whoosing sound as it flew away... xD).

#44   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
                                                                                          • Posts: 11,988
                                                                                          • Joined: 21-July 04
                                                                                          • Location:Sitting on a fence and drinking root beer
                                                                                          • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 04 August 2006 - 11:49 AM

View PostMr.T, on Aug 2 2006, 03:52 AM, said:

But seriously, I can jump over something 2 feet long, and 4 feet high. Without running.
                                                                                          That's physically impossible unless you were on a trampoline. I bet I can jump higher than you.

#45   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
                                                                                            • Group: Admin
                                                                                            • Posts: 6,607
                                                                                            • Joined: 28-March 04
                                                                                            • Location:New York City, Boston

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:32 PM

Well, it's been several years now. How have people's wishes changed, I'm curious?

This was my old list:

View PostGolden Legacy, on 14 July 2006 - 04:04 PM, said:

Realistic:

1) To have the ability of a world class football player, capable of reaching the World Cup
                                                                                            2) Keep my family and friends in good health
                                                                                            3) Provide food and money to those living in poverty around the world (yes, I'm not joking; I would honestly wish for that)

Not as Realistic:

1) Ability to control the elements; Fire, Earth, Water, Air (think Golden Sun :angry: ... or Avatar: The Last Airbender!)
                                                                                            2) Ability to fly
                                                                                            3) The Sharingan! <_<

I'd change my wishes to be a lot simpler:

1) Get into med school
                                                                                            2) Be happy again
                                                                                            3) Wish for my family to be well

That's all I'd ask for honestly.

#46   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
                                                                                              • AKA Me111

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:21 AM

At the minute I just wish my feet weren't so cold

#47   Saturos S. 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                • Posts: 4,002
                                                                                                • Joined: 23-June 05
                                                                                                • Location:Somewhere in Europe
                                                                                                • Interests:Nom nom nom. Cookies.

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:31 PM

I wish I could stay concentrated for more than 5 minutes, really need to study...

#48   Folcon 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                  • Posts: 4,114
                                                                                                  • Joined: 29-April 07
                                                                                                  • Location:Sky Haven, the island in the sky
                                                                                                  • Interests:video games, RPGs in particular, reading, mostly sci-fi and Graphic Novels, Kenshin is the best.<br />
                                                                                                  • AKA escout

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

look, a distraction

#49   Toasty 

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:27 PM

I wish for more energy, a greater desire to do the work I need to get done, and improved focus.

#50   I'm Always BROKE 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                      • Posts: 3,190
                                                                                                      • Joined: 24-October 04
                                                                                                      • Location:the Netherlands
                                                                                                      • AKA Fire Dude, Diddy Kong

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:56 PM

A car honestly. And the ability to drive one.

Ohhh... and an endless supply of weed. :) Would be kinda nice.

#51   Saturos S. 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                        • Posts: 4,002
                                                                                                        • Joined: 23-June 05
                                                                                                        • Location:Somewhere in Europe
                                                                                                        • Interests:Nom nom nom. Cookies.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:32 AM

I've been driving in my dad's car for a while now, but yesterday I had to drive my mum's car. Took me about 10 seconds to dent it.

#52   Caael 

• Master Adept
                                                                                                          • Posts: 8,730
                                                                                                          • Joined: 09-June 06
                                                                                                          • Location:England
                                                                                                          • Interests:EVERYTHING EVER

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:49 AM

View PostToasty, on 30 November 2010 - 04:27 PM, said:

I wish for more energy, a greater desire to do the work I need to get done, and improved focus.

This. When I finally bring myself to do some work it takes me 10 minutes to forget all about it through some form of distraction.

Page 1 of 1
                                                                                                          • You cannot start a new topic
                                                                                                          • You cannot reply to this topic