Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Madra Catacombs. :(

#1 Guest_Felix's Secret Lover_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:24 PM

Need tremor. guy says i cant enter catacombs and the door is closed from the other way so I can't enter, am i screwed?? :P

#2   PDM 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • AKA lifeform288

Posted 13 August 2006 - 12:08 AM

No. Who would play a game if it just screws you over every time. As soon as I realize what you're talking about, as I can't read what you said very well, that and I haven't played in months, I'll help you.

#3 Guest_Felix's Secret Lover_*

Posted 13 August 2006 - 12:21 AM

Thanks... I really need help.... I even beat this part in my other game then (and I have no idea how) that game was deleted

#4   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:59 AM

There's another entrance to the castle ruins on the upper level. You have to use frost on some water then climb vines, climb lash ropes, and slide down some slide grooves to get there. Just keep looking, you'll find it eventually.

#5 Guest_Felix's Secret Lover_*

Posted 13 August 2006 - 01:19 PM

I got in. I figured out if I use reveal on the door and "talk" to wat was a sign, its now a lever and the door opens.. but I can't use frost. I'm trying to rearrange my djinn so I can use it but I dont' see a way

#6   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
        • Group: Veterans
        • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:42 PM

Do you have Piers in your party yet? He's the only one that can use Frost.

#7 Guest_Felix's Secret Lover_*

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:04 PM

Yeah I left the catacombs and am now in the Statue trying to get Piers Orb.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic