Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Buttons Don't Work But they don't!

#1   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 23 August 2006 - 10:51 AM

None of the buttons in the posting area seem to work for me...Like the smilies and formatting. Whiles it's not too big a deal, I was just wondering what was wrong. Also, I can't change skins. I assume that has something to do with my RSS being stupid, but I don't know.

#2   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:33 PM

Wow. What a burn. Nobody answered you. I wish I could help you FD, but I really have no idea what you should do.

#3   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Veterans
        • Interests:.5% per annum.
        • AKA Spam King

Posted 31 August 2006 - 02:58 AM

Try the normal solution. Clear your history and cookies, deactivate your internet protection programs, and see if there's something in your control panel that will correct the problem.

Unless you've fixed it by now.

Page 1 of 1
        • You cannot start a new topic
        • You cannot reply to this topic