• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anemos Of The Sky.

#1 Guest_High Lord of Anemos Major_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 September 2006 - 06:11 AM

In the night sky, there is a moon.

Simple. Very simple.

But the moon's surface isn't simple. There lies bunches of cities, with landscape like Weyard, the peace preserved by an illusion. It is seen as dank rock. But they aren't aliens. No. It is the proud race of the Anemos, who have renamed themselves 'Contigoans of the Sky'. Their leader is their High Lord, who is also known as the Rocitar in Ancient Contigoan. And when Isaac started questing, the 1701 year old High Lord set out to counter any attempts to stop isaacs band of Adepts. He travelled with a group of soldirs who he trained with when he was a soldier himself. And together, they stopped attempts by Tolbi, Lunpa and Prox, later defeating the Tolbians using the Contigoan 75th legion in a field battle, in which the Tolbians agreed to give land to their neighboring lands if the Contigoans would stop detroying their border forts (gah!). Now, the one thing different about Contigoans from normal humans (apart from their mastery of the wind) is their lifespan. It is 10,000 years as opposed to 100 years old. So, Azure was 17.01 years old. And his younger brother (difference is 100 years)carried on the legacy by questing with two citizens of vale, to discover the lands beyond Tundaria that reappeared due to the return of Alchemy and to quell a major threat to Weyard.

#2   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:.5% per annum.
    • AKA Spam King

Posted 04 September 2006 - 06:39 AM

So that's your story, huh? There sure are a lot of numbers in there.

#3   FlamingDuck 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Drums, Guitar Hero, pretending to play guitar, getting awesome at the one song I know how to play on bass, school(yeah, I'm such a loser) music, mohney, etc.<br /><br />I suppose I'll give you an abbreviated list of bands that I like:<br />Relient K<br />Switchfoot<br />Guster<br />Angels and Airwaves<br />Arcade Fire<br />Porcupine Tree<br />Weezer<br />Mae<br /><br />It's sorta a weird mix of mainstream and not so mainstream.<br />I like a lot of single songs too...<br /><br />Bands I need to look at:<br />Plastic Constellations<br />Cauterize<br />Patent Pending<br />And a bunch of local bands that you'll probably never hear of.<br /><br />Pandora rocks.<br /><br />I'm running out of things to say here.<br /><br />Perhaps I like duct tape?<br /><br />Yeah. This likely won't be touched for another year when my tastes have completely changed.<br />

Posted 04 September 2006 - 07:38 AM

Are we to be expecting more? Anyway, maybe if you lengthened it with more descriptions and stuff, it would be really good.

#4   Split Infinity 

• Nebuchadnezzar
        • Interests:.5% per annum.
        • AKA Spam King

Posted 04 September 2006 - 07:41 AM

I think it's actually more of an outline than a story. I assume he'll be writing the story soon.

#5   Somia 

• Disciple
          • Group: Members
          • Interests:..Truffles, White Chocolates, Flying, RPGing &amp; a Smile.

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:23 AM

Interesting.

I hope you expand unpon what you have right now.

#6   gsninja 

• Master Adept
            • Group: Moderator
            • Interests:Inside your pants.

Posted 04 September 2006 - 06:22 PM

I agree with Split. It does look more like an outline than an introduction. Still pretty interesting. Keep writing. n.n

#7   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
              • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:51 PM

I like it. Spelling needs work, and I think it was Saturos and Menardi that defeated all of Tolbi's soldiers, but it's a good idea. I'd like to see where you're going with it.

Page 1 of 1
              • You cannot start a new topic
              • You cannot reply to this topic