Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Legions Of Sentario I finally found some chapters!

#1   Izar 

• Master Adept
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Veterans
    • Interests:Gaming, History, Christian Music, Comedy

Posted 15 June 2004 - 08:19 PM

Not really Fanfiction, but it is a story made up by me, based on games...

Max says the "OK" on it, so, YAY!

Copyright© 2004 IronCrow Publishing All Rights Reserved

Author: Israel Webber
    Date Created: November 8, 1998
    Thanks To: Evin C., Travis C., Omegacron.com, Jacob W., Matthew Y. (somekindazombie), Deathspike89 from Starcraft: Brood War, April W., My friends at NHS and NJHS, and all others who helped in the making/editing of this Story.

Epiloge:

It has been 248 years since the first battle. It was then that mankind had begun his expidition or power, that failed. And on that day, a day that will not excede our hearts and minds, Hector, the King of Tyrixar Prime, stepped forth as general of his battalion. And faced off on the opposite, His rival, Dyron of the Forsaken, led the forces of the Cybertekar against the allied troops of Tyrixar. The Tyrixar Corps, a mass of highly trained officials of many races, including humans, elves, and dwarves, massed themselves against the enemy's legion. And it was then, that all hope failed. But as that battle began, Dyron faced directly to Hector, and they fought. On what seemed like hours, Dyron threw his blade into the heart of the noble king. And all failed. Tyrixar was destroyed, and only ruins now remain.

But only 48 years after that battle, a man named Yomohoshki stood forth. This Yomohoshki, a Menkaris, was 48 years in the age of humans, set forth and met the heir to the Cybertekar Dyron, it was Gyrod. Yomohoshki has easily defeated this vile being and restored peace to all of Sentario by allying the remaining of enemies together creating The Combine.

But evil still reigns in the hearts of man...

248 years ago, it began. And 200 years ago, it ended on the same day. And 200 years since the last battle, a boy was born. His name was Izar. The son of a mighty general in the Xiu Prime Army. This general, Daniel, went with his wife and with his son to the ruins of the Tyrixar, to meet the aged Yomohoshki. And Yomohoshki was startled to find that this boy was the chosen one. And with his birth brought another evil. The mind of the ever faithful and good Xair began to see his past. He was of royal bloodline of the Cybertekar. He and his older brother Zaine found their calling. To take up arms against the humans. Finally, Xair found Izar's mother, Baylina, a dronto(human with wings) and killed her. Yomohoshki, The brothers' former mentor, told Tor, the grandfather of the chosen one, to find and kill Xair. And so, he set out. With a final thrust in battle, he finnaly managed to kill Xair. This came at the cost of his Life. The Cybertekar continued their battle.
    15 years after this, when Izar was at the age of 15 himself, the soul of Xair still lived, in search of his body. When it was found... Xair awakened. This new age confused Xair, who is now in search of his thoughts and memory. He is now called, The Wanderer, or the Dark Forsaken, and, for nearly 4 years, he has searched for Izar. Izar, at his age of 19, has been haunted by dreams of this being of death. Izar has been taught the ways of the Paladin by his Father.

And now, as the story breaks, The Wanderer searches for the Chosen. Will He prevail in Izar's destruction? You will find out...

-NOTE: This Story was created by me a long time ago. I am making a site (Freewebs, duh!) about fanfictions and literacy that will be started some time this summer. Thanks to all who helped on this. I will post the rest of the story later after I see that enough people have read/viewed this. Thanks alot and tell me what you think!

#2   Issac_Zero2 

• Chaos Lord
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Members
      • Interests:Duh, Golden Sun!

Posted 29 June 2004 - 11:17 AM

Well, as Golden Legacy would like to say..."Go for it! :( "
      Sounds awsome...

#3   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
        • Group: Admin

Posted 29 June 2004 - 04:25 PM

Yeah, what Isaac said :!:

Awesome epilogue! A great intro for what's to come, for sure.

#4   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 29 June 2004 - 05:19 PM

Chapter 1: The Old Sage

“Izar wake up!”
          “Wha…”
          Izar’s father appeared beside him, shaking him.

“That dream again Izar… the same dreams you incountered four years ago, they’ve returned… Alright then… Izar, I want you to go and chop some firewood for the fire. Get Eric to help you.

Izar stood on his feet and got dressed. His current clothing was that of the Nickaroo. A vest made of the strongest of leather, colored a dark red from the Voña plant’s red, velvet leaves. His pants were the normal, blackish-grey pants all Nickaroo teenagers dressed with. Izar went to the back of his room, looking for his father’s ax. On finding the ax, he went across his own machete. A large machete with a 24 inch blade, much longer than the people of Nickaroo use He picked it up with his right hand to help with the weeds around trees. He had blonde, spikey in the front hair, as opposed to Eric’s dark black, flat hair.

Izar, Eric, Izar’s father, and Eric’s father are the only humans in the small, wooland village of Nickaroo. The Nickaroo people are about half as tall Izar and Eric and have the ears of an elf, pointed. Much of the clothing worn by these people consist of green tunics, with jagged cuts on them. At a young age, all Nickaroo teens are taught to use the ax and the mechete as a weapon. Izar and Eric were taught the same as the young Nickaroo, yet, even though they exelled in the class, they were still ridiculed for being Human. Eric, however, loved the use of the dagger, and Izar, had to use swords, the machetes were too small for him to use as a weapon.

“Hey! What’s up Izar?” said Eric as Izar left the house.
          “Nothing much… I had those dreams again…”
          “What dreams?”Eric was amazed and confused.
          “Those dreams about Xair… The ones about him coming after me… I had them for four years ago, remember?”
          “Oh yeah! I remember! So, are we gunna go chop some wood or what?”
          As they walked across the village, an old woman of the Nickaroo ran from the Eastern Forest, crying and screaming.
          “The Old Sage! No! He is dieing! He was stabbed! By a man in black!” She cried.
          “Ma’am, what exactly happened?”

As she replied, her words templed with fear. “I saw… A man in black… he was… a robot or something! He… was evil, and stabbed the Old Sage! He just stabbed him and had no emotion!”
          “Ok Ma’am, well go see what this is all about” replied Izar.

Izar dropped his ax and went along with Eric, who was holding his lucky dagger. They walked through the Eastern Forest on the path that was walked on daily by the village elders. And upon this walk, the saw what appeared to be the Venom Fangs. These beasts look as if they are a dog mixed with a lizard. The tail was that of a dark green lizard, while, still, it’s body was coveren in hair. The Venom Fangs are not capable of killing a human with a bite, but it can knock them to the ground with great pain. The odd thing about them was that they seemed very angered. Venom Fangs were normally peaceful until provoked.

The beasts ran toward Izar and Eric. Eric ran first, being the faster, jumped, and slashed one beast to the neck, instantly killing it. Izar ran with his machete and slashed at the belly of a Venom Fang that jumped to him, killing it.

“Izar, what the heck was that all about!?” Eric said.
          “I don’t know… They seem to be angered by something…” Izar replied as they ran through the forest. more Venom Fangs leaped out, Izar and Eric killed the beasts that stood in their way. When they finally reached the house of the Old Sage, they had to hide behind a bush. There were two men standing at the entrance of the building. Each had on a war uniform, made of a very dark grey with a lighter grey belt. Heach had a helmet of black and had a silver, robotic, sleek patch on the left eye. On that patch there was a red circular light.

“What’s taking him so long?” The first soldier said
          “I don’t know! Don’t question his motives. He can kill you with ease,” replied the second soldier.
          “I know that! But if he can kill us very easily, then why isn’t that blased old man in there still alive?”
          “Questioning…”
          “What?”
          “He is asking where the Chosen One is.”
          “Chosen One!? Ha! I laugh at your stupidity! How could it-“ At that moment, the second soldier grabbed the other man’s throat.
          “How could it be true?” He released him. “It’s true. Our ancestors have faught for years to kill that one. No one knows who he is. And if he is what Xair think’s he is, then that’s just what he is!”
          “Well, I still cannot believe it.” The first soldier insisted.
          “Then die knowing that you have no supernatural beliefs! You suck… idiot.”

“Izar… What in the world are they talking about?” Eric whispered.
          “I don’t know…” Izar replied.

The two soldiers stopped at the instant that Izar uttered his words.
          “Who goes there?” The first soldier yelled. The second soldier hit him on the back of his head.
          “You idiot! You should not speak!”
          “Sorry Jerec, but It’s probably just a-“
          “The why did you mumble Dak?”

Izar stood up “Over here!”
          “What!? Izar!” Eric replied.
          “We can take them!”

Just then, they ran towards the soldiers Dak and Jerec, just as Jerec replied “Foolish kids! Come at us! Both of you!”

And, so they did. Izar and Eric rushed to the guys, Eric took on Dak, while Izar faced Jerec. Eric jumped and slahed Dak in the chest, purposely not killing him. As soon at that happened, blue blood with electrical wires appeared from the chest of the enemy. “What the!” Eric said as he jumped back. “Foolish human, you’ve never seen a Cybertekar?”

Eric stood still, as did Izar. “What… the…” Izar said. Barely able to speak, the two teenagers stood back stood back.

“So you haven’t?” Dak said.
          “Of course they haven’t you idiot! Why else are they shocked?” Jerec replied.
          “Well, it’s a figure! Ever read anytime, Jerec?”
          “Of course… well… kind of… It’s none of your buisness!”

Izar and Eric saw the two men fighting with some harshe words. As they fought, Izar and Eric went into the building.

The Old Sage’s home was much larger than that of the houses of the village. Tall clocks stood on each wall, one clock for each. Replicas for weapons flooded empty spaces. On each corner and wall. Boxes piled high. And to there intrest and amazement, no soldier was in the room. The stairs were in the middle of the giant room, one end going to the left, one to the right.

“Lets not split up, so lets take the right..” Izar wispered.
          “Yeah…” Eric followed behind. As they walked up, they heard a voice from the only room in the right way, whick was made of a this metal.

“Now Rentals… Tell me where and who he is…” said a deeper, and sinister voice.
          “Take these words, as I have said before, you will never find the boy, in this corrupt world!” Said what sounded as The Old Sage.
          “You would take your life for that boy… very… brave of you. You have your honor…” The deep voice replied.

“It’s the Old Sage!” said Eric.
          “What now? The door’s locked… The key… The Old Sage has it…” Izar replied
          “No, There is another one… Other hall! Let’s go!” Eric replied. So they ran. But on the way, they met an venom fang, which dropped from a ceiling window. Izar quikly killed it bystabbing

Meanwhile, Dak and Jerec were still fighting about what to say and do, when Jerec saw that they were gone.

“You mumbling idiot! You let them go! Now where are they?” said Jerec.
          “I don’t know! They could be-“

Jerec pulled his sword out and said “YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT! I SHOULD KILL YOU!”
          “Whoa Jerec! Wait there… uh, it’s my fault I know, but look, see, I… AHHHH! Jerec!” Replied the other soldier, desperate for his life.
          “Now lets go find him” was the only comment coming from Jerec as he put his sword away.

As Izar and Eric found the other door of the stairs, they found it locked as well. But it was made of wood.
          “I’ll take it!” Izar said. He then took his machete, fell silent, and walked backwards. He then took a run for the door. He hit the door with his machete, taking a whole chunk of the door, near the door knob. So he put his hand it, and then opened the door from the other side. “That was… way too easy…” Izar said to reply to the ease he had from the door. Inside they took a frantic seach, looking everywhere for the key. Eric finnally found it on the top of an old model of a furturistic transportation device.

So they ran to the the room with The Old Sage. They unlocked the door, and looked inside…

The Old Sage was beaten, on the floor on his hands and knees, bleeding at the face. A tall, dark character with long hair that was white. He wore a black suit of light armor, yet, it was not with the look of armor, but a cape and suit.
          “Sir!” yelled Izar. “Are you al right? YOU!” Izar looked up at the dark suited man.
          “Izar… You… and Eric… go… now. I am… AH!” The Old Sage replied.
          “Come on Izar!” yelled Eric.
          “Izar, is it? Foolishness. You are just a boy. Are you the chosen one? I have looked, for my years awake again on to this world. If you can survive Jerec and Dak, then I will re-think your power. Ha ha ha ha!” The black suited warrior said as he jumped up toward the ceiling, breaking it. He leaped onto a flying vehicle and left.

“Ha! Now we can take you!” yelled Dak as he appeared.
          “Idiot! Of course we can!” yelled Jerec. “Now! Take us on!”
          “Alright!” said Izar. He leaped to Jerec, slashing away in a locked combat of swords. Eric went to Dak, and jumped around so much that Dak just seemed to give up.

“You are good, kid,” said Jerec.
          “I’m no kid!” Izar said as he stabbed Jerec through the chest.
          “Ahhhhhhhhhh! You pathetic… Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I will kill you!” Jerec yelled out in pain.
          Eric leaped to Dak’s back and stabbed his neck. “Ahh! That hurt!”
          “It was sopposed to!” said Jerec. “I’ve had enough of you!” Jerec ran toward Dak and stabbed him with his blade.
          Dak’s body was slung off the stairs. Jerec stopped for a minute, and fell to the floor, convulged, and went silent.
          “Izar! Eric! Come here!” The Old Sage whispered.

“Izar, I bless you with the energy of the ancients,” He said as he touched Izar’s shoulder, “Eric, I bless you as the protector of the Chosen One. Both of you… Ahhh!” The Old Sage fell to the ground, but managed, with Izar and Eric’s help, to pick himself up. “Izar, take that blade, the Nickaroo Blade, and Eric, take that dagger, the Nickaroo Dagger. Leave the town… head for Banner Town… directly south of this forest, about 34 miles. Now, please… You will meet Travier, he will help you as well. Go now… God bless…”

Those were his final words. And with that in mind, they said their goodbyes to the town, were given many healing leaves and antidotes for their travels. Izar’s father, Daniel, knew the mission at stake, and so did Eric’s father.

And so, they left on a journey. A journey that would test every last skill, every last will of their hearts. For what they find, will be the unexpected.

#5   Luna 

• Disciple
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2004 - 11:23 PM

Interesting story..... but you need to fix up some stuff like the grammar and spelling @[email protected] not using so much commas in some places and using more commas in other places...to eliminate run-ons

But still, interesting n.n;

#6   Issac_Zero2 

• Chaos Lord
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Interests:Duh, Golden Sun!

Posted 30 June 2004 - 01:37 PM

I like it very much...The ending of the first chapter was...mysterious...It sounds awsome...
              Lol...It has threating words...LoL ^_^

#7   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 30 June 2004 - 04:21 PM

Sheba, on Jun 30 2004, 12:23 AM, said:

Interesting story..... but you need to fix up some stuff like the grammar and spelling @[email protected] not using so much commas in some places and using more commas in other places...to eliminate run-ons

But still, interesting n.n;

Well, the commas are in those places as rests, and for like making it seem older, as an old man reading it. I know My English! :!:

#8   MysticWarrior 

• Disciple
                • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
                  • AKA Horasu

Posted 30 June 2004 - 06:04 PM

Sure ya do. :!:

Izar is a pretty funny name, once I read it in fanfics... X(

#9   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 01 July 2004 - 04:34 PM

Whatever...

Anyways, here is a newer updated Character list. I am going to restart my fanfiction from chapter 2 up:

Name-----------------------------Age(gender)
                    Izar Bravecrest------------------18(m)
                    Eric Draton-----------------------19(m)
                    Travier Coss---------------------17(m)
                    Nylia Maylee---------------------17(f)
                    Prince Draco---------------------24(m)
                    Hyroshi Yusimo------------------25(m)
                    Kali Tamis------------------------18(f)
                    -------------------------------------------
                    Yomohoski Worang--------------248(m)
                    Xair Volgorus--------------------36(m)
                    Yuzerox Volgorus----------------42(m)
                    Felia Janx-------------------------23(f)
                    Orkarius the Beastslayer--------56(m)
                    -------------------------------------------
                    -Important Idems-
                    The Orb
                    The Torb
                    IronCrow (light and Dark)

That's it so far.

#10   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                      • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 19 July 2004 - 05:55 PM

how did you do the copyright sign at the top of the fanfic?

#11   Izar 

• Master Adept

Posted 19 July 2004 - 10:38 PM

Ah, so did you like my fanfic? Did it seem catchy? I want to know... O.o

Hold alt and type the numbers as follows: 0169

You can go here too: http://www.britfeld....aboutme/alt.htm but that's a bit off topic don't you think?

#12   Mallick 

• Captain Cannabis
                          • AKA Mallick/PDM/GDUB3000/Sir

Posted 20 July 2004 - 12:56 PM

I like the fan fic you got talent!Hey can you check out mine the aftermath,its just the prolounge so the rest is better I have written 4 chapters so far

Page 1 of 1
                          • You cannot start a new topic
                          • You cannot reply to this topic