• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FIFA World Cup 2006 vs. FIFA 07

#1   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Admin

Posted 17 April 2007 - 08:01 PM

I'm considering buying one of those FIFA titles (most likely for PC), but I'm not sure which one to get.

Which version do you prefer/recommend? I should also point out that I'm slightly more inclined to prefer international teams as opposed to club teams, but other than that, it's fine with me.

#2   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA Me111

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:24 AM

I'd get Fifa 07 because the World Cup version is basically just 06 with a few added features. Then again you could wait until Fifa 08 is out, as that would have the most up to date teams on there. I also believe that you can get international teams on Fifa 07 as well.
      I'd rather have Pro Evolution Soccer though. More fun for me, even if some teams aren't licensed.
      International teams over clubs? Other way around for me. Then again when you're English, it isn't surprising. :)

#3   Golden Legacy 

• Can't touch this.
        • Group: Admin

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:42 PM

haha, well, it's just that I'm more familiar with the International Teams (and don't follow club soccer as much), but again, either way I don't mind.

So how do Fifa 07/World Cup 2006 compare in terms of graphics, control, etc.?

And also, when is Fifa 08 being released?

#4   TheEnglishman 

• Master Adept
          • Group: Veterans
          • AKA Me111

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:51 AM

I think in terms of graphics and controls, the two games will be very similar. World Cup was released (surprisingly) just before the World Cup and 07 was released about October-November time, so they're going to be pretty similar.
          08 should be out in October-November as well. I'd keep an eye on that. It would probably be better graphically and would be more up to date.

Page 1 of 1
          • You cannot start a new topic
          • You cannot reply to this topic