Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Recomendations And Perfection? What Level should you be at what place??

#1   DivineEclipse 

• New User
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:My Love<br />I love Hello Kitty and Charmmy Kitty &lt;3 ^.^&lt;3<br />&lt;3 I have a DEEP love for Pucca as well &lt;3<br />Pokemon<br />Golden Sun<br />Super Smash Bros<br />Music<br />Being in the MLG<br />Lambos<br />3k GT<br />Chillin and having a good time

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:24 PM

;) I need to know, Anyone here go far as too read some of the perfect Leveling up FAQ's and really do it? I thinking about it since I just started the game again, but after reading it, its more of a chour than it is having any fun. . . .Am I wrong :D If anyone has done it, could you let me know if its worth it? :)

BTW: Im in Sol Sant. and i want to know. . . .Whats a good level to come out of there as? ^_^ Hell, what is the levels to be at in just about all the MAIN places in the game :o . . . . the only one i know is that By the end of the game if your a level 50 Merdi and Satos are pushovers :P

#2   Eugine 

• Master Adept
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:39 PM

When I played Golden Sun I simply... played. I battled every monster I encountered, and never stayed in one place to level up. When I was unable to beat a boss, I simply leveled up by about two, and tried again.

I think leveling up too much ruins the game experience, and makes it too easy. The lower your level, the more challenging the game is, and the more fun (and fustration P:) you get out of the game, and the games are surely more rewarding. When I completed GS1 on my first run, I was in my low 30s.

#3   DivineEclipse 

• New User
        • Interests:My Love<br />I love Hello Kitty and Charmmy Kitty &lt;3 ^.^&lt;3<br />&lt;3 I have a DEEP love for Pucca as well &lt;3<br />Pokemon<br />Golden Sun<br />Super Smash Bros<br />Music<br />Being in the MLG<br />Lambos<br />3k GT<br />Chillin and having a good time

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:42 PM

View PostEugine, on Jun 2 2007, 01:39 PM, said:

When I played Golden Sun I simply... played. I battled every monster I encountered, and never stayed in one place to level up. When I was unable to beat a boss, I simply leveled up by about two, and tried again.

I think leveling up too much ruins the game experience, and makes it too easy. The lower your level, the more challenging the game is, and the more fun (and fustration P:) you get out of the game, and the games are surely more rewarding. When I completed GS1 on my first run, I was in my low 30s.

Low 30's No way ;) Dude hats off to you :D I had to get to Level 45 befor i wanted to fight Merdi and Satos, I guess back then i wa snot that good at playing ^_^

With leveling up and whatnot, Dose anyone here change Classes and switch aorund Djinn? I mean yeah have Isaac with all earth is the best but, does anyone not play thou the game like that?

#4   Eugine 

• Master Adept
          • AKA YouTube Dude

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:58 PM

By the way, do you have a link to the 'perfect leveling up' FAQ?

EDIT: Use the edit button next time ^^

About your second question. Of course ^^
          Although I personally prefer to have each adept equip his elemental djinn (for some reason, I always have it so for boss battles), I always tried different classes for trying different classes sake

In Golden Sun 2, I enjoyed the class with 'Call Dullahan', and the other one with 'Annihilation'. Perfect place to check out the different classes is GSS, beautiful class guide here.

#5   DivineEclipse 

• New User

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:04 PM

Yeah I do, here you go. . . . http://www.gamefaqs....le/468548/39609. . . .Sorry ive been on and off all day, ;) so please forgive me for not responding right away. :D

#6   Aquamarine 

• Master Adept
              • AKA Niko Bellic

Posted 03 June 2007 - 07:53 AM

DivineEclipse, I suggest stopping your GS play-through and join the Golden Sun Speed Run Contest which will start possibly at the begining of July. It'll be more fun that way, competing against us, and if you play through the game now you probably won't want to do so again in a month.

#7   Nyktos 

• Berserker
              • PipPipPipPipPipPip
                • AKA Felix of Vale

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:56 AM

The most recent time I beat GS1 I was level 28, and I just beat TLA at 43 (no Dullahan though). All it takes is knowing what classes to give them.

I recommend:
                Isaac - 6 Fire 1 Earth
                Garet - 6 Earth 1 Fire
                Ivan - 6 Water 1 Wind
                Mia - 6 Wind 1 Water

#8   DivineEclipse 

• New User

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:04 PM

Ok so new question/Recomend. . . .

Is Planet Diver better than Ragnorok and Heat wave?

And. . . .

Is Supernova worth having?

#9   golden tla owner 

• Squire
                  • Pip
                    • Interests:i love gaming , but my biggest ♥ is tree climbing. i climb at least one a day!

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:35 AM

[quote name='DivineEclipse' date='Jun 2 2007, 01:24 PM' post='321800']
                    :P I need to know, Anyone here go far as too read some of the perfect Leveling up FAQ's and really do it? I thinking about it since I just started the game again, but after reading it, its more of a chour than it is having any fun. . . .Am I wrong :huh: If anyone has done it, could you let me know if its worth it? :)

lol i never read those things but my idea is

saturos - mecury light house - lvl 14
                    tret - 16
                    living statue (any lv , pushover) around 19
                    kraken -21
                    lunpa's toad thingy - cant rememeber- 25-27
                    deadbeard - 30
                    saturos & menardi - 30+

#10   golden tla owner 

• Squire
                    • Pip
                      • Interests:i love gaming , but my biggest ♥ is tree climbing. i climb at least one a day!

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:37 AM

View PostDivineEclipse, on Jun 14 2007, 08:04 PM, said:

Ok so new question/Recomend. . . .

Is Planet Diver better than Ragnorok and Heat wave?

And. . . .

Is Supernova worth having?

super nova is a great psnergy but very pp draining , so if you're going to bother
                      catch carpet bomb on the ninja class

#11   golden tla owner 

• Squire
                      • Pip

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:39 AM

View PostEugine, on Jun 2 2007, 01:58 PM, said:

By the way, do you have a link to the 'perfect leveling up' FAQ?

EDIT: Use the edit button next time ^^

In Golden Sun 2, I enjoyed the class with 'Call Dullahan', and the other one with 'Annihilation'. Perfect place to check out the different classes is GSS, beautiful class guide here.

you mean ... lvl 48 necromage
                        and ninja for anhilation i think .... might be ronin tho :P

EDIT- lvl 47 necromage sorry

Page 1 of 1
                        • You cannot start a new topic
                        • You cannot reply to this topic