Golden Sun Syndicate Forums: Golden Sun Syndicate Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stupid? These may be Noob stuff just to warn you!

#1   DivineEclipse 

• New User
    • Group: Members
    • Interests:My Love<br />I love Hello Kitty and Charmmy Kitty &lt;3 ^.^&lt;3<br />&lt;3 I have a DEEP love for Pucca as well &lt;3<br />Pokemon<br />Golden Sun<br />Super Smash Bros<br />Music<br />Being in the MLG<br />Lambos<br />3k GT<br />Chillin and having a good time

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:37 PM

I dont think they are or someone would had said something. . . .Sorry if they are guys dont get mad or anything im just trying to, you know contribute.

Anywho!

Ok the first thing i found out was this. . .

Did you know, if you kill a monster with a Djinn that is its weakness. It will increase your EXP that you get from them by 30% I mean its not that much, but hey its a lil of more help <3

Ok now for the stupid (maybe) question

In the Ultima Wep/Arm guild its says that the best Wep for Garet is the Masura. . . .I beileve this is the writer's selection becuase of the fact that that wep let out a Fire Ele critical. Now what i dont understand is. . . .Does that really matter? I mean if i give him the Demon Ax, will it be less powerful than the Fire Ele Critical?

Do you guys get what im saying?

Anyways, you guys let me know. Thanks and have a great day/night

#2   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
    • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • Group: Veterans
      • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:56 PM

You're right, the Exp boost from a elementally advantaged Djinni is well known.

As for your best weapon question, yes, it does matter. Every character has a status known as elemental power. Elemental power is basically an indication of how much damage your character will do with an attack of that element. The basic trend is that characters have really high elemental power in their own element. This can be changed by equipment, Djinni, and classes, but it's really hard to get a character's elemental power to be higher in an element other than their own. So yeah, stick with fire weapons for Garet, Demon Axe isn't worth the curse anyway.

#3   Someone Else 

• High Sheriff
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Moderator
        • AKA Wind Dude (WD)

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:57 PM

I'd assume that it's because it enhances his ability as a fire dude more, but who knows.

#4   DivineEclipse 

• New User
          • Group: Members
          • Interests:My Love<br />I love Hello Kitty and Charmmy Kitty &lt;3 ^.^&lt;3<br />&lt;3 I have a DEEP love for Pucca as well &lt;3<br />Pokemon<br />Golden Sun<br />Super Smash Bros<br />Music<br />Being in the MLG<br />Lambos<br />3k GT<br />Chillin and having a good time

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:13 PM

So then it would be safe for me to say that, theres really on point in getting the Blessed mace for Mia, When i can just equip the Crystal Rod and have her Elemental match-up make-up for the lost power??

#5   Platinum Sun 

• Disciple
          • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
            • Group: Veterans
            • Interests:Fire, RPGs (the playable kind too), dragon lore, computer games, political satire, watching all you puny mortal humans run around like rats in a maze.

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:10 PM

I don't have the math to back it up, but yes that's what I'm saying. In contests between the uber weapons of the game where there is only a few points difference in attack strength, element can make all the difference.

Page 1 of 1
            • You cannot start a new topic
            • You cannot reply to this topic